Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 12-25-2011, 11:35 PM   #1
Fuyu no kiri
1,000 dreams in 1 reality

1 Lire of Tears -An Asian Drama - post thoughts or find-out alittle about it here

Yes this is a drama, I can't remember if it was Japanese or Korean or even Chinese maybe >.< I'm bad at this. ( I think it's a Japanese drama ) But has anyone seen it? I'm was watchin it a few weeks back but it made me cry ALOT, I want to finish but it's sooo sad. Does anyone want-to watch it too? It's Subbed, but it's worth readin the subs. My Friends who's seen the whole thing says that it's not much of a romance but the only romance I"ve seen in there so far has helped to inspire the guy that cared about her to become a doctor to find a way to save the girl. But I know it's based on a true story. My friend also told me it was more about family. I agree, since it's about a family tryin to help the oldest sister over come her odd sickness. So far It's a cute family story.

To put it short, this Drama is worth watchin, it may bring tears to your eyes, but it give you a different look into life and really does make you think differently. So I'm just recomandin it to you guys.

Also, if you've seen it, it could be a fun subject to talk about. ^.^

If you want to know more before decidein if not to try watchin this drama, just ask.

Also, if there's something you want to add, just post it here too.

Last edited by Fuyu no kiri : 12-25-2011 at 11:39 PM.
Fuyu no kiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2011, 02:33 AM   #2
HidingintheMist
A lion still has claws

I like the Japanese drama Quartet, but that could be just because I like Yuya Matsushita. I need to watch the newest drama he's in....Asu No Hikari Wo Tsukame 2.
HidingintheMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2011, 04:50 PM   #3
ToroSonyCat
Chihiro Fujisaki IRL

Hm, I may give this a try!! It sounds interesting. I've only ever watched one other Asian drama (I think it was called Romantic Princess?) and I really enjoyed that.

Ryuko Matoi - 25%

Future Cosplays (not working on yet):
Catherine, Wednesday Addams, Roxy Lalonde, fem!Spock, Monobear, Touko Fukawa, Toro Gijinka, Neptune, Rika Furude, Mew Ichigo, Chibimoon, Ramona Flowers, Coco Bandicoot, Stardust Witch Meruru, Juliet Starling, Homura Akemi
ToroSonyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2011, 05:47 AM   #4
pltshp
i did what i have to do

One Litre of Tears is bloody heartbreaking. Seen it in its entirety about 4 times now and it still gets to me, haha. I own the diary of Aya Kito in Japanese too, which is what the drama was based upon, and that in itself is upsetting since it's the true words of someone going through that illness (Spinocerebellar Degeneration/Ataxia, for anyone who was wondering but too lazy to Google). I still love the drama though, as upsetting as it is. Plus it actually made me despise Ryo Nishikido less, which is worthy of a medal in itself because I've never been the biggest fan of his but I really like the character of Asou-kun, heh.
pltshp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2011, 08:50 PM   #5
Fuyu no kiri

Are you talking about the actress that acted the Big sister that got the strange illness?

WOW! NO WAY! Do you mean like a copy or the real deal? ( Was it published into a book dairy? )
Unread 12-30-2011, 09:23 PM   #6
ashe2kawaii
A Wolf in Chic Clothing

I haven't watched the drama, but i did watch the movie (I swear that 1 litter of tears is probably close to how much i creid at the end) So sad, but it is so powerful ( i loved it)

~Working On~
Maria Posada (The Book of Life)~50%
Yuna Ver. Songstress (FFX-2)~0%
Miku Hatsune (Sweet Devil)~0%
Scanty (PSG/W Garterbelt)~0%
Tifa Lockhart (FFVII)~75%
Freya (Chobits)~10%

ashe2kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2011, 01:41 PM   #7
Fuyu no kiri

Yeah, it's an AMASING story so far! It was turned into a movie? Like one of those 1 hour movies?
Unread 12-31-2011, 02:50 PM   #8
Zoul
May i rip off your soul?

I'm not a very good fan of Dramas, as they are all the same. "They meet, they fall in love, they can't be together...Blah, Blah...,she has to go and then she comes back....Blahh..and then somebody dies"

My cousins make me watch Novelas (Latino Dramas) everytime i go to their house. And i've got to the point i know how it is going to end .... But...

I'll give it a try to that Asian Drama..It may be different (^.^) ..Where can i watch this ?
Zoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2011, 04:55 PM   #9
Nyappy~Ongaku
Boop

it's a really good drama i literally cried a litre of tears haha the actors were good and the way the story flowed..... it's a very powerful story with a little romance and all. i loved it~
Nyappy~Ongaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2012, 11:51 PM   #10
Fuyu no kiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoul View Post
I'm not a very good fan of Dramas, as they are all the same. "They meet, they fall in love, they can't be together...Blah, Blah...,she has to go and then she comes back....Blahh..and then somebody dies"

My cousins make me watch Novelas (Latino Dramas) everytime i go to their house. And i've got to the point i know how it is going to end .... But...

I'll give it a try to that Asian Drama..It may be different (^.^) ..Where can i watch this ?
If you just Google it in eng subs anywhere really has it, youtube is where I decided to watch it on since my drama site subbed half of EVERY chapter. (since the whole ep is missin and just skipin ahead. I decided to just watch it on Youtube.) So sry I don't know where else to watch it other than there.

And don't worry about it being lovey-dovey, ( I get annoyed by those predictable dramas,) this is NOTHIN like that for the most part. It's more about family and reality since it was based on a real girl who had the odd sickness' thoughts and just how the family and their close ones tryed to cover come it all together.

By now I think I"m repeatin myself.

Keywords: Passion, family, and inspiration.

Last edited by Fuyu no kiri : 01-06-2012 at 11:56 PM.
Fuyu no kiri is offline   Reply With Quote