Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 02-26-2016, 12:55 AM   #3241
VocaloidMoyashi
Queen Of The Losers

Hello! I live in the Dallas area, namely, near Fair Park.
I am 17, and I turn 18 in August, finally. I haven't cosplayed yet but I do plan to once I turn 18 and get a job. Until then, I have been searching for people whom I can get comfortable with until then. I plan to go to AnimeFest actually. I don't get many friends to me being a bit on the thicker side, body-wise. I am more of a writer than talker or so I've been told.
Anyways, I would like a group so we can all just spazz together.

My first cosplay I plan to make would be Takeru Totsuka from Kamigami No Asobi or Hades from Kamigami no Asobi. I plan to take a trip to Cali for Yaoi-con as well so if you're interested in any of my weirdness PM me.
Thanks.
VocaloidMoyashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2016, 04:55 PM   #3242
FantasyIA

Hello! I live in the Houston area and I've been cosplaying for several years, but I have failed to keep a consistent group of friends to attend cons with. I'm just looking for someone (or multiple people) to have a good time with over the convention weekends.
I typically attend Anime Matsuri and Oni-Con. This year, I plan on going to Anime North Texas and maybe San Japan. Anime Fest is also a possibility. Eventually, I would like to go to the larger, out-of-state cons like Katsucon, AX, Anime Boston, Otakon, etc.
Please PM if you're in the same boat as I am.
Thanks bunches!!
FantasyIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2016, 05:41 PM   #3243
ichimatsu
Sextuplet Enthusiast

Hello! I live in the Houston area and I'm looking for cosplayers around my age! I'm currently 14 years old, turning 15 in July.

I've recently gotten serious about cosplaying and I'm looking for a group of cosplaying friends who are willing to hang out whenever as friends and plan cosplays together!

I'd love to find people who are interested into Love Live!, Osomatsu-san, and Haikyuu!! so we can do a group cosplay! I currently have a cosplay of Hinata Shouyou finished, along with his king version!

As for events and cons, I usually attend Anime Matsuri and Japan Festival. I sometimes go to Delta H. Con however and this year I plan to go to Japan Festival, Delta H. Con, and Oni-Con. If possible, I may go to San Japan but it's just a small sliver of a chance that I will.

I may be shy but I'd love to meet other young cosplayers with similar interests!
Chat Noir (Miraculous Ladybug)
Ichimatsu Matsuno + Todomatsu Matsuno (Osomatsu-san)

Future Cons:
Japan Festival, Delta H. Con 2016, Oni-Con XII (Possibly?)
ichimatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2016, 03:59 AM   #3244
Razernok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiramay View Post
Hello! I moved to the Dallas area a year and a half ago and am looking to kind of get acquainted with the cosplay community around here and maybe make some new friends. Right now I just cosplay with my boyfriend at A-kon. We're 19 and 22, looking for similar age people.
I am really bad about meeting new people at conventions - it used to be easy when you'd already go with a group and be all social together, but now I'm really nervous about talking to new people outside complimenting their costume. It also doesn't help that A-kon brings cosplayers from all over. I live in a place south of Dallas (talking about a 30 min commute to A-kon's location) and frequent the Arlington area for college too, so I'd love to meet some other cosplayers from around here so please feel free to PM me.
I'm in the DFW area too. Sadly, I'm not a cosplayer (only fan since I can't cosplay) I also attend A-Kon among other cons throughout the year.
Razernok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2016, 10:30 PM   #3245
Namename

Im cosplaying as Corrin at Delta Con

If your going you might see a Corrin cosplayer
Say Hi
Namename is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2016, 11:08 PM   #3246
juvia1988

O3o

I'm in houston texas I'm going to San Japan
juvia1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2016, 09:09 AM   #3247
D3adp00lFanb0y

Arlington/Dallas area right here!
D3adp00lFanb0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2016, 04:07 PM   #3248
faery_rae
Faery Rae

I live closest to San Antonio out of all of these :3c

I'll be attending San Japan and Realms Con, and POSSIBLY Omnicon, this year. I plan to cosplay as Kiyoko Shimizu from Haikyuu!!, as well as debuting a fairy cosplay I created

Last edited by faery_rae : 07-06-2016 at 04:09 PM. Reason: hit post on accident
faery_rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2016, 08:04 AM   #3249
Charlemagne
Champion of Kirkwall

I just wanted to say, for those of you in the DFW area or who are willing to travel, I am happy to give sewing lessons for a fee. I have professional training and I'm happy to spread my skills.

Hawke - Dragon Age (100%)
Padme Amidala (Loyalist Committee Gown) - Star Wars (Planned)
Eowyn - Lord of the Rings (Planned)
Charlemagne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2016, 03:51 PM   #3250
KaoticKeitorin

Awesome :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by faery_rae View Post
I live closest to San Antonio out of all of these :3c

I'll be attending San Japan and Realms Con, and POSSIBLY Omnicon, this year. I plan to cosplay as Kiyoko Shimizu from Haikyuu!!, as well as debuting a fairy cosplay I created
I plan on going to Realms Con >~< Hopefully I cannn
KaoticKeitorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2016, 03:33 PM   #3251
crimsonvz
This isnt my world ether

would anyone here know of any good photo spots in the Dallas/Carrolton area?
www.facebook.com/zeroproductioncosplay

planning for something i think
crimsonvz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2016, 09:43 PM   #3252
iliah056
iliah

Hi! I'm Iliah! I am from the Dfw area, in Arlington actually :3 I'm looking to make friends near my area, since I know very few people and I'm actually a bit shy when trying to meet new people. I usually go to A-kon but I sometimes go to A-fest...I didn't go to A-fest this year, but last year I went as a Hogwarts student! XD
iliah056 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2016, 12:52 AM   #3253
witch.sona
Damneranean

Yes finally found this thread lol I just posted one about looking for cosplayers to start a group channel with but, it hasn't been posted up yet

Anyone able to get down to downtown dallas areas like the art museum or klyde warren park, some artsy open space (because safety first nerd) please look at my thread when it's up if you're interested in starting a neat youtube cosplay group
witch.sona is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2016, 05:36 PM   #3254
BakaRyuu

Smile

Hey guys! I'm from the Waco/central Texas area and I was hoping to find other central Texas cosplayers to talk to because I don't really know anyone in the area who's into cosplaying. I'm 22 and I'd really like to make some friends in the area.
BakaRyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2016, 07:25 PM   #3255
Loser-Matsu
LoserMatsu

Hiya! I live in the Dallas area and love to cosplay I'm going to Anime North Texas for sure, and I'm also planning on going to A-kon for sure! I own a bunch of Osomatsu san cosplays, and a Gintama, Black Butler, and Mekakucity Actors cosplay I'd love to form a cosplay group but I have had nooooo luck! So yea Hello!
Loser-Matsu is offline   Reply With Quote