Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 02-08-2018, 01:20 PM   #1
Emi Hana
Kimono - Kimono - Kimono

Question Halp!

Okay, this is kind of an odd request, but I'd like to know what's fine and what I can do to make it better. I have a friend who is studying to be a Registered Dietitian, and he's thinking about a losing weight for cosplay panel at an anime convention sometime this year. He wants me to be an "example" of what happens when you lose weight, keep up the exercise, etc.

I was originally thinking that because I've lost a great deal of weight already, if I could hit the point home - not just by saying I lost such amount of weight - that I was thinking about bringing 1 pair of pants from when I was heavy and starting out, to a pair of pants that hit my targeted weight / vanity size.

My question is, will the pants idea be more effective in saying to the audience that you can lose weight, rather than just sharing my story?

My next question is, I would like some links / ideas to throw around to the audience about realistic weight loss and all the fun stuff that comes with it. I was wondering if the gurus in this section would recommend some links for me to use? I also want permission to use your screen name as credit for providing the links? I want to give credit to where credit is due.

Halp?