Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Other Costumes

Unread 07-15-2003, 06:17 AM   #16
ThatYaoiBoy
Sewing Impaired

Btw, I find this amusing ^_^

http://userpic.livejournal.com/5774916/588169

>_> for all of those that believe in Padfoot x Moony canon. ^_^;; It's so obvious. XD;
ThatYaoiBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-15-2003, 08:09 AM   #17
Scortia

You could easily make a profit charging girls to give you walks. ^O^

LMAO at the avatar... I just reread the third book and damn, there's even hinting there... "Will you forgive me for thinking you were the spy?" "If you'll forgive me for thinking you were the betrayer." *gush* Yeah, that wasn't an embrace like a brother... ^_____^ I'm so SiriusxRemus that it's not funny... even for all the SiriusxHarry going on in the 5th book (Rowling must look at fansites or something ^^;;) there was still a lot of SiriusxRemus. Damn, I need to finish my doujinshi or I'll start getting twitchy. O.o

Last edited by Scortia : 07-15-2003 at 08:12 AM.
Unread 07-15-2003, 11:20 PM   #18
ThatYaoiBoy
Sewing Impaired

Haha ^__^; I wanna kill JK Rowling. *plasters a fake smile on his face*

SiriusxRemus is TOTALLY Canon =_= I don't care what other people think. Look at them :/ it's obvious. XD;
ThatYaoiBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2005, 01:04 PM   #19
Mich

I'm gonna cosplay Tonks...
Unread 08-02-2005, 02:54 PM   #20
*Shiva*
Cosplay Grandma

I'd love to do McGonagall at some point, or Sprout. ^^
Unread 08-02-2005, 02:58 PM   #21
Parasaurolophus
65 Million Years Old

After re-reading OotP, I think it would be cool to do Tonks, and I really like Hooch's movie outfit. I'll have to make at least one cosplay for the last book release.
*thinks about making a wierd sisters tee*
Katsucon 2008

Trying to lose weight? Read:
Krista's Weightlifting for Women -Great advice for everybody, not just women.
Also, see Marty Gallagher's Fitness for Serious Beginners Good Luck and Have fun!!
Parasaurolophus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2005, 05:39 PM   #22
Mich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parasaurolophus
After re-reading OotP, I think it would be cool to do Tonks, and I really like Hooch's movie outfit. I'll have to make at least one cosplay for the last book release.
*thinks about making a wierd sisters tee*
Yep, would be fun to do.....but I bought one of these off eBay( waiting for it to arrive)....Thought this outfit would be good to wear on a semi-costume day at a con....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WD2V
I liked this style a lot....
Unread 08-02-2005, 06:45 PM   #23
Syphnian
Juke Joint Jezebel

I would love to see a Weird Sisters cosplay or a Tonks especially (even though I don't care much for her as a character). The same 10ish characters get cosplayed constantly and where as I'll always squeal for a hot Snape cosplayer, I'd love to see one of the NUMEROUS minor characters (Tonks, Wierd Sisters, The Fat Lady from the Portrait, Madam Roserta, Viktor, etc etc). Because there isn't a *large* amount of detail for such characters, I think it makes them more interesting to make in that you can let your own vision be your muse as opposed to the movies. Of course at the same time, you may not be recognized as much at a con....buuuut I'd lose my shit if I ever saw the Weird Sisters. I'd almost rather see them than a Snape.... almost
Syphnian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2005, 10:59 PM   #24
BebopCola2021
Roller of the Katamari

this site has some of the professor's hats:

http://www.anniescostumes.com/harryp...MTC=adva nced
BebopCola2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2005, 05:07 AM   #25
Garuda_Aiacos
Waitin 4 Behemoth Violate

I'll love to do Hooch "Flying Lesson" Outfit one day tho' there is very limited infos about it compared to the Referee Outfit.'

Okay, maybe after I do a Beauxbatons School Uniform.
Garuda_Aiacos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2005, 02:52 PM   #26
PrettyKittyMulu
UNDERSEA LOLCANOES?!

You know, sherbet-lemon.net has iron-on transfer pictures for a Weird Sisters shirt (among others). Much cheaper to get a plain white t-shirt and iron on paper. ^^;

I'm definitely doing Tonks for the Order of the Phoenix movie, whenever that happens to be.

cosspace

2011: Zenkaikon, CPAC, Animazement, AnimeNEXT, Otakon, New York Comic Con, AnimeUSA
2012: MangaNEXT, plus all of the above (hopefully)
Current cosplays: Chun Li [Street Fighter] (red alternate); Wonder Woman; Mio [K-ON!] (Don't Say Lazy dress)
Planned: Taokaka [Blazblue]; Soranik Natu [Green Lantern comics]
PrettyKittyMulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2005, 04:27 PM   #27
Kitsune
Turk in a Skirt

I've cosplayed Sirius out of Order of the Phoenix (spolier: Sirius through the veil) for the premiere of the sixth book. I rather liked how it came out.
It the future, I'm planning to cosplay both Tonks in an original outfit and Madam Hooch in, again, a costume of my own design. I just don't like the movie costumes for Hooch that much.
My friend cosplayed Tonks from the end of OotP (in patched jeans and Weird Sisters shirt) for the premiere. She was sooo cute ^_^
Friday: Scootaloo (MLP:FiM), Darya "Dasha" Alkaev (Orlandia); Saturday: Dasha, Ryoko Mitsurugi; Sunday: Zubat (Pokemon Snap panel), Dasha
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2005, 05:03 PM   #28
xo_madhatter
Nittle Grasper pwnz

I could probably do Flitwick, God knows I'm not tall enough for any other professor. I'm planning to get my friends to do a Marauders with me.
xo_madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2005, 06:05 AM   #29
Syphnian
Juke Joint Jezebel

Another adult HP costume that I would LOVE to see would be international Quidditch team uniforms. That would allow for soooooo much creativity while still sticking to the costume canon somewhat. For instance how cool would it be to see someone in say, American team Quidditch robes? Or Bulgaria? etc etc. Plus it'd be great for people like me who would love to do a Quidditch uniform, but in no way are going to dress up like a student *vomit*
Syphnian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2005, 08:45 AM   #30
Moonlit Child
popcorn pumpkin puff

I've toyed around with a young Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody costume, mainly because there's no way I'd pull off all that make-up. And I love his character. There's one description of him in book five of him when he's younger, and I'm pretty confident I could pull it off. Just need the time and the money.