Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Reply
Thread Tools
Unread 06-19-2011, 08:31 PM   #15661
saturdaylife
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsonatax View Post
Heyyy, looking for cosplay ideas, I was thinking Lightning from Final Fantasy or Maka Albarn from Soul Eater, but wanted other peoples ideas/opinion, Help is very much appreciated! Thanks ~<3

Picture:

also. I'm about 5 foot 9 and i'm 14 years old, medium weight, smallish-medium chest.

Wigs are a can-do as long as their not like 50$ any wig under 30$ is good, contacts are a maybe (depends on color and such)

Definitly should do maka, or kaito from vocaloid if you dont mind crossplaying.
saturdaylife is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 06-20-2011, 12:38 AM   #15662
oyasumimi
mahou shota
 
oyasumimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 25
i'm looking for cosplays for these two wigs that i kinda bought on an impulse...

blonde wig:

blue wig:


i'm around 5'6" with a small to medium build. i love buying contacts so changing my eyes is never a problem~ ufufu. so... anything come to mind? thanks in advance! (●`ヮ´●)

Last edited by oyasumimi : 06-20-2011 at 01:10 AM. Reason: image resizing
oyasumimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011, 10:09 AM   #15663
Myroux
Anime Club President
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 44
@saturdaylife

Thanks for the suggestions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsonatax View Post
Heyyy, looking for cosplay ideas, I was thinking Lightning from Final Fantasy or Maka Albarn from Soul Eater, but wanted other peoples ideas/opinion, Help is very much appreciated! Thanks ~<3

Picture:

also. I'm about 5 foot 9 and i'm 14 years old, medium weight, smallish-medium chest.

Wigs are a can-do as long as their not like 50$ any wig under 30$ is good, contacts are a maybe (depends on color and such)
Definitely try Maka.




My post in this thread: http://www.cosplay.com/showpost.php?...ostcount=14766
Myroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011, 10:19 AM   #15664
Sambart
Registered User
 
Sambart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 54
This is me, just recently got my hair cut so it's about shoulder lenght, light-mid brown hair and I have green eyes. Also I am 5ft3 with a small/mid build ^_^



Any ideas?!
Sambart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011, 01:40 PM   #15665
Myroux
Anime Club President
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambart View Post
This is me, just recently got my hair cut so it's about shoulder lenght, light-mid brown hair and I have green eyes. Also I am 5ft3 with a small/mid build ^_^



Any ideas?!
Maybe Yuki from Vampire Knight or Kagura from Fruits Basket.
__________________
My "Who Should I Cosplay As?" post:
http://www.cosplay.com/showpost.php?...ostcount=14766

Finished:
Garra (Kazekage) - selling
Org XIII coat (minus chains) - selling (being reserved)

In progress:
Yin (Darker Than Black): 0%
Sora (KH2): 40%
Road Kamelot (D.Gray-Man): 0%
Myroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011, 01:45 PM   #15666
Myroux
Anime Club President
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by oyasumimi View Post
i'm looking for cosplays for these two wigs that i kinda bought on an impulse...

blonde wig:

blue wig:


i'm around 5'6" with a small to medium build. i love buying contacts so changing my eyes is never a problem~ ufufu. so... anything come to mind? thanks in advance! (●`ヮ´●)
You could try Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion with a different wig...with those, maybe one of the night class (vampires) from Vampire Knight with the blonde wig, or...I forgot the name...Miku? With that greenish-hair....I can't think of where she comes from, maybe Vocaloid? I'm sure someone else on here knows who I mean...
__________________
My "Who Should I Cosplay As?" post:
http://www.cosplay.com/showpost.php?...ostcount=14766

Finished:
Garra (Kazekage) - selling
Org XIII coat (minus chains) - selling (being reserved)

In progress:
Yin (Darker Than Black): 0%
Sora (KH2): 40%
Road Kamelot (D.Gray-Man): 0%
Myroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011, 02:41 PM   #15667
DoktorOffline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1
My apologies for not being able to offer a better picture, but here

I was thinking of doing Kazuya from Kaiji, but... Nnngh, I'm just not sure.

Last edited by DoktorOffline : 06-22-2011 at 02:33 AM. Reason: I found a better link for my picture, since the earlier one was my facebook account and the picture is kind of tiny in there.
DoktorOffline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011, 03:15 PM   #15668
Sambart
Registered User
 
Sambart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myroux View Post
Maybe Yuki from Vampire Knight or Kagura from Fruits Basket.
Yuki has been mentioned before ^_^
I'll check out Kagura also =]
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oyasumimi View Post
i'm looking for cosplays for these two wigs that i kinda bought on an impulse...

blonde wig:

blue wig:


i'm around 5'6" with a small to medium build. i love buying contacts so changing my eyes is never a problem~ ufufu. so... anything come to mind? thanks in advance! (●`ヮ´●)
KAWAII! You look like you could pull off lolita very well =]
Sambart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011, 05:48 PM   #15669
xsonatax
Registered User
 
xsonatax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 22
@saturdaylife, Kaito would be very interesting XD think i'm gonna do Maka though...

@Myroux, XD thanks, i've been wanting to do a Maka cosplay for a while now
__________________
__________________________________________________ __
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side!
Gaia account: snoopgirl255

Current events et cosplay's!
Anime North 2012!

Maka Albarn(Soul Eater)0% done XD
xsonatax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2011, 02:05 AM   #15670
oyasumimi
mahou shota
 
oyasumimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myroux View Post
You could try Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion with a different wig...with those, maybe one of the night class (vampires) from Vampire Knight with the blonde wig, or...I forgot the name...Miku? With that greenish-hair....I can't think of where she comes from, maybe Vocaloid? I'm sure someone else on here knows who I mean...
aa, one of my friends suggested a vk character! i'll look into the series! the outfits are so pretty~
ehh?! miku?! ahaha, she's too cute, isn't she? and i'm not too familiar with the outfits of her with her hair down and curly like my wig. hmm, maybe i can try tying it like her hair? ahaha, sounds like an interesting project!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambart View Post
KAWAII! You look like you could pull off lolita very well =]
t-t-thank you so much! and just a simple lolita, huh. i never really thought of that! and it gives me an excuse to get a new dress! ehehehe. thank you for the input!
oyasumimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2011, 05:58 AM   #15671
Laurencat
Registered User
 
Laurencat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by oyasumimi View Post
i'm looking for cosplays for these two wigs that i kinda bought on an impulse...

blonde wig:

blue wig:


i'm around 5'6" with a small to medium build. i love buying contacts so changing my eyes is never a problem~ ufufu. so... anything come to mind? thanks in advance! (●`ヮ´●)
Holy crap you are gorgeous!
If you have seen Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, both of those wigs will work for two characters. The blonde for Anarchy Panty, and the greeny/blue one could be used for Kneesocks.

But honestly, I think you would make the most adorable Chii from Chobits. The blonde wig could also work for Amane Misa from Death Note, Mashiro Rima or Hoshina Utau from Shugo Chara, Shinku from Rozen Maiden...

The only other character I can think of for the other wig is the "Fish girl" from Star Driver.
Laurencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2011, 06:02 AM   #15672
iHasYerCake
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 29
Such good advice you all give to each other, its very nice

Last edited by iHasYerCake : 06-23-2011 at 08:05 AM.
iHasYerCake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2011, 06:30 AM   #15673
Sambart
Registered User
 
Sambart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by oyasumimi View Post
t-t-thank you so much! and just a simple lolita, huh. i never really thought of that! and it gives me an excuse to get a new dress! ehehehe. thank you for the input!
No problem! Enjoy =D
Sambart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2011, 07:53 AM   #15674
jade101
Registered User
 
jade101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambart View Post
This is me, just recently got my hair cut so it's about shoulder lenght, light-mid brown hair and I have green eyes. Also I am 5ft3 with a small/mid build ^_^



Any ideas?!
Sakura from card captors
jade101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2011, 10:54 AM   #15675
palikala
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 8
hey any suggestions?

age - 21
height - 5ft 3
weight - 130pounds (average built)

thanks! (oh an a lot of people alreadysuggested Lenne from ffx-2, but i don´t like her...)
palikala is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 PM.


Copyright 2002-2017 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.