Inventory Blowout! Professional quality cosplay wigs 30-40% off with shipping included - Click Here for details

Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Unread 08-03-2014, 02:24 PM   #31
akiresenpai
akiresenpai

Really? Idk how to post on there....dang I'm wanting to sell my costume >.<
akiresenpai is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-03-2014, 03:10 PM   #32
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

Wow I lost count while trying to count how many people on this thread literally asked the same thing over and over again. Reading the thread will answer. Every single question has an answer IN THIS THREAD!! If you are still asking the same questions READ above you. Every person that has asked already had their question answered before they posted. More than one person asked the same exact question UNDER the answer to it.
-Gohan (DBZ/SSJ1)
-Red (Pokemon Fire Red)
-Akaito (Vocaloid)

Last edited by Jei-Cos : 08-03-2014 at 03:25 PM.
Jei-Cos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2015, 09:39 PM   #33
avanston
Anna

Is it ironic that posting here will help me be able to sell something? Haha. Thanks for the help!
avanston is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2015, 06:27 PM   #34
Xaverri

Same here. I guess this rule still stands so I'm posting this to up my post count in order to make a "wanted" ad. I'll continue to post in the Spam forum and hope this helps.
Xaverri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2015, 11:50 PM   #35
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaverri View Post
Same here. I guess this rule still stands so I'm posting this to up my post count in order to make a "wanted" ad. I'll continue to post in the Spam forum and hope this helps.
Well the good news is you are at 10 posts now, and you have been here long enough lol
The bad news..Well there are 2 parts..
1. You gotta wait about a day at the most for the site to notice you met the requirements, and
2. You don't have to post an ad to get someone to make something..You can just ask people by messaging them..In my experience here, with no budget restraints (which is a huge deal) I get little to no messages offering to make the items I need when I make a "wanted" ad.

Honestly if you want something commissioned it's faster to just do the research and message people directly, which you could have done from the start.
-Gohan (DBZ/SSJ1)
-Red (Pokemon Fire Red)
-Akaito (Vocaloid)
Unread 09-11-2015, 12:30 PM   #36
pinkshoes

I have a question that I hope could be answered here. I recently gained the ability to place an ad in the market place, however, my ads are not showing up. I've tried about five times now- I fill out every section that needs to be filled out, hit submit, the page loads for a minute, and then takes me back to the start of placing an ad. But the ad I thought I was posting never actually posted.

I was wondering if maybe it takes a little while for the ad to show up but my friend told me it should show up immediately, so I'm really not sure what's going on @_@
pinkshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2015, 01:47 PM   #37
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkshoes View Post
I have a question that I hope could be answered here. I recently gained the ability to place an ad in the market place, however, my ads are not showing up. I've tried about five times now- I fill out every section that needs to be filled out, hit submit, the page loads for a minute, and then takes me back to the start of placing an ad. But the ad I thought I was posting never actually posted.

I was wondering if maybe it takes a little while for the ad to show up but my friend told me it should show up immediately, so I'm really not sure what's going on @_@
This normally happens when the pictures used are too big. Try making them smaller and reuploading the ad.
-Gohan (DBZ/SSJ1)
-Red (Pokemon Fire Red)
-Akaito (Vocaloid)
Unread 09-11-2015, 03:48 PM   #38
pinkshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jei-Cos View Post
This normally happens when the pictures used are too big. Try making them smaller and reuploading the ad.
That worked!! Thank you so much!
pinkshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2017, 02:52 PM   #39
Kat_A

I'm so glad I found this forum! While cleaning I found a bunch of wigs that have barely been used i'm hoping I can get sold!
Kat_A is offline   Reply With Quote