Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games

Unread 03-17-2014, 11:02 PM   #121
drcane

Hey all! My first post here. I do a Deathtrap since last year. Been upgrading him with some cell-shading recently so he's ready for some cons in April. Had been fortunate to meet up with some great Gaiges last 2 cons. I see a few here.

Shot of my Deathtrap with Lyz Brickley at SDCC 13.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=839811826045533&set=a.7564094877191 01.1073741831.693113217382062&type=1&theater
drcane is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-01-2014, 04:54 PM   #122
KayomiPL

Looks nice! What materials did you use to make that cosplay?
Unread 06-09-2014, 03:03 PM   #123
SirVire

Badass Marauder cosplay

Hey, I was coming through the forum and saw this thread and decided to drop my questions here. I'm new to this, but I really want to do a cosplay of the Badass Marauder from BL2 (the one that looks like Ex-Crimson Lance turned Bandit, you know the one) for the next 'con i go to. I have broken down the project to several parts:

1. Helmet & face mask
2. Clothes
3. Gear
4. Bandit scavenged weaponry

The snag right now is part 1, the face mask specifically. I have the right helmet, but i dont know what to do for the mask? I first tried to modify an all skull mask i had, but for some reason i used super glue to put a plasticard plate + teeth on it and now the fumes prevent me from putting it on (yes, dumb move by me >_< ). So, now that im rethinking it, i wonder if i should go and get another one or look for a different one to modify.

Also, do you guys recommend Hot glue or something else when putting together a mask?

pic below for reference

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...glso1_1280.jpg
SirVire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2014, 10:07 AM   #124
R1KKu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirVire View Post
Also, do you guys recommend Hot glue or something else when putting together a mask?
It depends on what you're making the mask out of. Hot glue will work great for foam. It'll also work for some plastics, but a pvc glue will work better.

So...curious if anyone's working on some Pre Sequel costumes? I just started on one Friday, and already have a good amount of work put into it. Also, I have some pix of my Gaige up from Anime Central back in May. There's still some work I'd like to do on it though. I would love to make DT someday, and I'm hoping we can redo my Conference Call; we did a last minute one so I could at least have a gun for the con. I think I was the only one who wasn't carrying a modded nerf gun, lol. I'm also working on a Lilith (BL2) and a Maya for myself, and (hopefully) a Zer0 for my fiance. So many Borderlands cosplays, so little time.

Alot of my progress is posted on our fb page right now. If anyone has questions,
please ask. I love answering.
https://www.facebook.com/aethercosplay
R1KKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2014, 09:19 AM   #125
Ghaw

Hey guys, i just started a sir Hammerlock cosplay. I haven't found any tutorial for the cel-shading effect so i experimented with paint.

What do you think of it ?

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...546045-010.jpg
Ghaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2014, 01:09 AM   #126
SarahDearr
Caram3llo Cosplay

Mad Moxxi

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anybody is selling a Mad Moxxi cosplay from Borderlands two, the purple outfit.
If so, please reply or PM me!
Thank you!
SarahDearr is offline   Reply With Quote