Hello! I am a girl and i like to cosplay. Its usually around this time of the year where i like to decide on who i should cosplay. I like to have a lot of ideas as to who i should cosplay before actually choosing one.
This is the kind of cosplay i want:
- NOT a school or maid uniform
- Nothing complex (Example Erza Scarlet's Heavens wheel armor)
- Not too revealing (Example Nami from One Piece after time skip)
- Has to be able to be hand made. I'd rather make my cosplay
- With that said, i dont want a cosplay thats TOO easy where i could just wear jeans and a sweater
- I want it to be recognised but not where everyone cosplays the same person
- Im willing to try wearing a wig this year
- Hair: not short (Example up to ears or neck) or ridculously long (Example down to my ankles)
- My natural hair is black/dark brown, curly/wavy, and up to my shoulders
- No weapon prop
- Preferably someone short and in their early teens (Since i am VERY short and in my early teens
In past conventions, i have cosplayed as May (Pokemon) and Alice Baskerville (Pandora hearts). I would like ideas and not a link to an anime character database please. Believe me i tried it and they mostly only had uniformed characters.
To be honest, i want to cosplay as Yami from To love ru. I did not watch To Love Ru (mainly because of its themes and genres) but i have watched Black Cat and i absolutely love Eve. I like her outfit in TLR more though. Im having doubts because of some parts of her outfit and i've never worn a wig before. My doubts also come from the fact that shes from an ecchi anime and her outfit (leg belts, short skirt, and cross on chest) is kind of not something i would wear. I feel fine wearing that outfit (obviously with alterations to make the outfit suitable for me) but what do you guys think?
Sorry if i sound demanding!
Please to not recommend:
- Hinata Hyuuga (or anyone from Naruto)
- Misaka Ackerman (or anyone from Attack on Titan)
- Haruhi Suzumiya
- Yuki Kuran
- Sakura Kinomoto
- Kobato Hanato
- Tifa Lockhart