Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon

Unread 08-07-2018, 05:35 PM   #61
ashentrees
PA Cosplayer/Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by octomaidly View Post
Hello! This is the Yu-Gi-Oh shoot host. We got a spot on the official schedule for both days, so you can go ahead and remove us from both days!
Removed!

Upcoming Conventions:
AnimeNEXT 2017
Otakon 2017

Check out my Facebook Page!
ashentrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2018, 05:37 PM   #62
ashentrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosplayraptor View Post
Hey, I don't know where to ask this but here, but is there really no Legend of Zelda photoshoot planned? I know this is last minute, but I'm planning out my weekend for Otakon 2018 last minute as always, and decide to see when and where any Legend of Zelda gatherings/photoshoots are taking place. And.... there's none on the official schedule. And there's none on the unofficial list here. What?!! I mean, I know it's last minute and all, I'm not saying I want to put one together, I'm just beyond surprised that there wouldn't be one. Is there something I'm missing here? I mean, it's Zelda, which is routinely like, 2% or more of all cosplays each year. There isn't even a Nintendo one? And what the heck is The Adventure Zone, and why does it have two shoots on the official schedule, lol?

Hope I don't sound aggressive, I'm just baffled. Anyone know of any organized photoshoots that I'm missing? I *MUST* not be searching the right way, because I tried taking this to facebook and two of the events linked to in this thread, the Steven Universe and Avatar ones, don't show up when I try searching for them myself. I missed last years Otakon, and I don't know if the entire way people organize photoshoots now has changed in 2 years....
Sadly, some conventions have typically a Nintendo meetup, others don't. There was also no meetup last year for LoZ, even right after Breath of the Wild had come out. I had an "impromptu" one in the dealers room last year (I just happened to run into a bunch of BOTW cosplayers) but that's the closest we got to a LoZ meetup. Unfortunately, if no one wants to run them, then typically there will be no meetup/gathering.

Upcoming Conventions:
AnimeNEXT 2017
Otakon 2017

Check out my Facebook Page!
ashentrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2018, 11:06 PM   #63
ashentrees

Forum is closed! Have a great Otakon!!

Upcoming Conventions:
AnimeNEXT 2017
Otakon 2017