Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 03-08-2013, 03:53 PM   #66526
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I played a little of it but didn't get very far. Then I played Chrono Cross and liked that but also never finished it. I just like seeing things I know about and I can be all "I KNOW HER. I KNOW THAT LADY. HAHAHA THINGS I KNOW!" >>
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #66527
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

I remember watching my older brother playing Chrono Trigger on the Super Nintendo.

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 04:03 PM   #66528
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

I play it on a computer emulator. SNES cartridges of it nowadays go for hundreds, if not thousands, on ebay. (and then finding the snes itself...). I don't have a DS for the remake, and I've heard mixed reviews about the changes they made to the DS version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moofingham View Post
There's a vibe here that says "We're in this together!Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way."<3
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 04:08 PM   #66529
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Man Brando and I have SO MANY ART PROJECTS right now. Like. It's mind blowing. We've been working on getting a logo design set for the studio but nothing interesting has come from it. WE just keep hitting a wall and drawing a blank. There's a small indie film festival that Brando was invited to do an animation segment for that can be anywhere between 5-10 minutes and he hasn't gotten any work done on that and it's due in like 2 and a half weeks. I have that artbook project that I haven't heard back from. My sister asked me to design her a back tattoo. I have personal projects and gifts I need to mail out. A frequent buyer from Brando and myself put in a co-op commission for a woodburn that I am probably going to end up doing completely so Brandon can work on the animation because I know nothing about Flash to help with that.

It's just so much to do and Brandon has work for 10 hours a day then school on Saturday so his time is hugely limited and if I don't help him then he'll just get buried alive under all this.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 03-08-2013, 04:12 PM   #66530
Headphone Actor
Local KagePro loser

Exercise videos are the worst things in creation.

Really lame music, and constant "yeah! Do you feel me? Are you with me? And now this!! ARE Y'ALL FEELING IT WORK?" With the occasional background whistle or "yeah you got it!"
I'm trying to exercise while holding a bag of chips.
TBH I'm more interested in the chips. =.=
And all at once, I know everything is gone
Headphone Actor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #66531
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

For one summer while in my teens I did the workouts on this tv show that came on every late morning called "Caribbean Workout". Typical exercise show of three personal trainers (two women, one man), in this cheesy tropical beach backdrop. But what was AWESOME, was THEY DIDN'T PLAY SHITTY LAME MUSIC OR GO "YEAH! KEEP GOING! FEEL THE BURN!"
Also, I suggest some of Richard Simmons' classics if you want non-lame/non-repetitive music. "Sweating to the oldies" and such. And Simmons himself is fantastically entertaining. XD (and the people in the video aren't all super-thin, super-ripped fitness models.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moofingham View Post
There's a vibe here that says "We're in this together!Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way."<3

Last edited by ShinobiXikyu : 03-08-2013 at 04:22 PM.
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 05:00 PM   #66532
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Picked up friends from our school because his ride bailed on him. Friend is gonna play lazer tag with us and sleep on Gf's couch.
We were all going to go to lazer tag in Gf's sister's car.

Apparently not.

Friend is same guy Gf's sister had a drunken one night stand with. (She got drunk and took advange of him). They seemed to be getting along fine. This was false.

Gf texted sister that friend was coming. Sister texted back that he would be not allowed in her car. Or in the house. Or anywhere near her.

Now sister is going to their aunt's house for the night and wants to move out.

All because she didn't want to listen friend's "immature whiny bull****"

Oh god. What am I moving into?
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 05:02 PM   #66533
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 03-08-2013, 06:01 PM   #66534
Shana05
Survivor

I saw a recipe for Easter Deviled Eggs on Facebook. Pretty much they're deviled eggs with the whites colored. I'm so making those this Easter, my family always loves the deviled eggs I make at the holidays.

A-Kon: fem!Haruka Nanase (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club) - Eleven (Stranger Things) - Spyro gijinka (Spyro the Dragon) - Audrey II (Little Shop of Horrors)
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 06:16 PM   #66535
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
Awkward family bullshit. </Captain Obvious>
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 06:30 PM   #66536
violetlights
Pokemon Master

I've had a case of really bad hiccups for the past three hours and I'm about ready to shoot myself >.<

~Katsucon 2015 Lineup~
UNDECIDED (Possibly: Houndoom Gijinka, Mega Audino Gijinka, Vaporeon Gijinka, Pyrrha Nikos, Kou Matsuoka, Agńes Oblige)
violetlights is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 06:53 PM   #66537
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
I've heard mixed reviews about the changes they made to the DS version.
It's all nostalgia goggled asshats saying anything negative, I promise you.

The translation is better, just because it isn't censored anymore, it added new dungeons that are difficult and new items. It also added story but the only REAL problem people have with it is that it connects the game to Chrono Cross and made some things canonical that people weren't happy with.

Whatever, boo hoo your "perfect" story is ruined forever, bawwwww square Y U DO DIS.

The DS is superior in every way, if you take off your ultra thick nostalgia goggles you would agree too.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 08:07 PM   #66538
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Um.

I just thought Kid was cool. So. Yeah.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 03-08-2013, 08:52 PM   #66539
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

I really really like how my mom and dad are still friendly with each other, and that my dad is still friends with my mom's family. So I get to see some of my cousins and aunts and uncles tomorrow, and they finally get to meet my baby half brother! Also I get to hang out with my baby half brother. Because he's adorable.

Visit my Facebook page!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 08:56 PM   #66540
epicserendipity
Love the wind in my hair

Embrassing story: I got cold-clocked by a dumpster lid today under the chin this afternoon. Got a minor concussion. My glasses got knocked off, and I saw stars. I'm fine, though. Tasted some blood from within my throat at the impact point (about where an Adams Apple would be), but did not bite my tongue or anywhere in my mouth. I'm now sporting the latest in fashion bandage design that looks like I tried to off myself and failed. *L*

*whines* Why does this kind of stupid thing always seem to happen to me? *headdesk*

I'd love to say I won this battle...I really would. I'd love to see that moment played in slow motion. Oh, the humiliation!

Painful proof. It looked a lot worse earlier today.
The way my head looked when it happened.

Future Cons: Anime Expo 2014 (L.A)

FINISHED PROJECTS:

100%: Yosuke Hanamura (Many outfits) (Persona 4)
Current Projects:
Junpei Iori (Persona 3 --with my friends.)

Kaoru Kamiya - Kendo uniform (Rurouni Kenshin -anime)
My Youtube Channel (I sing and stuff here.)
BTVA voice acting profile

Last edited by epicserendipity : 03-09-2013 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Added picture proof.
epicserendipity is offline   Reply With Quote