Inventory Blowout! Professional quality cosplay wigs 30-40% off with shipping included - Click Here for details

Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Unread 04-01-2017, 12:16 PM   #1
commentor

What do you consider a small imperfection?

Hi first this is not as far as I know a review of anyone on this site. I just wanted to see if others agreed with me or if I am being unreasonable? If a mask you were wearing had an unfixable imperfection the size of a thump or in the case of inches 1 inch by a half inch would this be something you could overlook?

Thanks just don't know what to do. Hopefully the seller does what I think would be the right thing.
commentor is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-01-2017, 02:01 PM   #2
commentor

No one willing to tell me what you think? Am I over reacting? Would you be okay with it?
Unread 04-01-2017, 08:53 PM   #3
commentor

So 25 views and no Answer so guessing it's just me that would and can not handle it? Thankfully I am all hopeful the seller is going to work with me. Yet hopefully he is not thinking I have to pay the cost of shipping.
Unread 04-03-2017, 12:08 PM   #4
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

This subforum does NOT move that fast, you've had your post up for less than eight hours before assuming nobody would answer. Also, with no pictures of anything (you didn't even describe much, in text), we have no idea what your problem is, so that's why nobody has answered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moofingham View Post
There's a vibe here that says "We're in this together!Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way."<3
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2017, 10:24 AM   #5
Milky Bubbles
(◍•ᴗ•◍)

Quote:
Originally Posted by commentor View Post
Hi first this is not as far as I know a review of anyone on this site. I just wanted to see if others agreed with me or if I am being unreasonable? If a mask you were wearing had an unfixable imperfection the size of a thump or in the case of inches 1 inch by a half inch would this be something you could overlook?

Thanks just don't know what to do. Hopefully the seller does what I think would be the right thing.
I am just going to assume that you mean "thumb" and not "thump" and going off your vague description of the problem, I am going to say that the issue will not be noticed by many unless they are right on top of you at the convention.
Or unless you chose to parade around talking about all the issues present with your costume...which I don't think you'd do!

I typically feel that anything is fixable if you are willing to put the work into it, even if you have to cover up the work that someone else did for you. I have taken so many pieces back to the priming/sanding stage when they were almost done(which is not always the easiest decision to make) so while you may not want to fix said imperfection, I am sure you could!

Again, I am saying this without actually seeing what you are talking about.

It helps a lot if your original post isn't super brief and includes pictures of the piece you're referring to so genuine advice/feedback can be given!
Whenever you have the chance to revisit the site, post some pictures!

-Various Overwatch stuff
-Purah, LoZ: Breath of the Wild
-Sakizo(This shouldn't be a surprise!)

fυтυrε cσsтυмε(s):

cσмρℓεтε∂ cσsтυмε(s) σf 2017:
-Card Captor Sakura

cσηvεηтισηs ι αттεη∂/ωιℓℓ вε αттεη∂ιηg:
Raleigh Super Con 2017?
Katsucon 2018
Momocon 2018

Last edited by Milky Bubbles : 04-18-2017 at 11:33 AM.
Milky Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2017, 01:06 AM   #6
commentor

YEAH it was to be thumb Yeah I did not want to post pictures as I wanted to keep it vague as I am still trying to work with the seller, as really don't have much of a choice Yet even at this date I am still waiting and possibly being forgotten about and if not it's hard to not feel this way sadly the defect can't be fixed by me This person is a professional and is Even contracted by the "Big mouse" at times so if this seller is having issues then surely me with no experience can't do better.

Last edited by commentor : 05-12-2017 at 01:10 AM.