Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons

Unread 08-09-2013, 11:51 PM   #1
Treypewpew

Agent venom! first timer!

Hi, San Antonio is having their first annual Alamo City Comi-con and I'm super excited about it. So I decided I would try and cosplay for the first time. I was originally gonna go with Spider-man, but lets face it, there will be others going and I want my costume to be a little more unique.So I decided agent venom!

Now I already ordered a morphsuit for the base of the costume, and I have a pretty good idea of what armor ill be buying for the arms and legs. But I am stuck on the eyes, chest and back. He looks like he has some body armor on and I'm thinking of using a paintball chest protector for that, but painting the symbol and the eyes just stumps me, how should I go along doing this?

Oh and I might just make the shoulders using paper mache or something.What do you all think?
Treypewpew is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-19-2013, 04:35 PM   #2
Doompup

I'm currently working on my Agent Venom for Pittsburgh comicon this year. I got the zentai hood, and I was planning on getting white material (felt, maybe) and cutting out the eyes and sewing or gluing them to the mask. As for the armor, I got an Airsoft chest protector, and using fabric glue, cut up and old Venom t-shirt and glued the symbol on the chest and back. I don't have any pics yet, but hope this helps.
Doompup is offline   Reply With Quote