Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Commissions for Hire (Props/Other)

Unread 07-08-2018, 11:21 PM   #1
Omegaforge
Prop maker

Cosplay prop commissioner ten years experiences

Hello I run a small prop shop called Omega Forge Props. I am currently taking commissions and would love to work with you. I have been making cosplay props for almost ten years and I have plenty of examples of my work to show. Please let me know if there is anything I can make you.

My props are high detail, well painted, will last the test of time. I won't skimp on the materials to save a buck, I go the extra mile for you.

I have two 3D printers, an industrial laser cutter, vinyl cutter and a shop full of tools to make anything you could ever dream of. I can do electronics so your prop can move, make sounds and light up.

My Instagram: http://instagram.com/omegaforge
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/omegaforgeprops/
My website: www.omegaforge.com

Please contact me via Email at omegaforgeprops@gmail.com

Refund Policy: All deposits are non-refundable. All items are handmade and customized to your measurements, according to the reference pictures you provide. I will work with you to rectify any issues that arise within reason, but I cannot be held responsible for size issues due to incorrect measurements, damage that occurs during shipping, or minor design issues that result from inconsistent reference pictures. Please keep in mind that not everything drawn in the anime/manga world can be brought into reality exactly as it appears in the original image.

You dream it i can make it, below are some examples of my work.

Aloy Bow from Horizon Zero Dawn:

Millennium Rod from Yugioh:

Prompto gun from FFXV:

Adam Taurus mask from Rwby:
Omegaforge is offline   Reply With Quote