Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Video Game Chat

Unread 05-05-2014, 03:20 AM   #6016
VulsaviiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayorain View Post
Still silver, but at least not a bronze that I was in the beginning since 3 years ago. Now the goal is to try to get into Gold again...

Edit: If you want to invest into it, I would 100% recommend a mechanical keyboard. It really makes it that better to type and game at the same time.
http://i.imgur.com/STPKbeK.jpg?1

If you play on NA you should add Vulsaviik#407. I'm in silver as well, and I have a Razer Blackwidow 2013. Which truth be told is how my housemates gauge whether or not I'm awake/home. I'm probably going to follow the advice I got the other night, work on spending and attack-move and I might be able to hit Platnium if I play enough games

It takes up a little too much deskspace though so I've been thinking of changing it out for a tenkeyless, or maybe a hybrid like the CM Storm Quickfire TKs. MX Browns next time methinks

What race do you play?

And if you play D3 you may as well add me, I have a Wizard that's at least T2 ready, maybe T3 by the end of the night, we'll see how we go once I've got the Aughilds Authority set crafted

Last edited by VulsaviiK : 05-05-2014 at 08:01 AM.
VulsaviiK is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-05-2014, 09:45 PM   #6017
Michi
I'm genie for your wish
Forum Moderator

Husband and I picked Saints Row 4 back up after months of hiatus since it first came out. Now that we're past the really weird intro, I am liking it a lot more. I also completely revamped my character. I was trying too hard to make her like my Saints Row 3 gal and that wasn't working, so now I have started fresh and she rules! I gave her the braided pompadour and so many tattoos.

Also still playing Bravely Default, but fell behind because I was reading a lot (I can only focus on one "portable" activity at once). Animal Crossing has been nearly abandoned and I feel bad. I've got all the furniture I want and there isn't much to work toward. I guess I could make a path in town. That might inspire me. ;_;
Unread 05-05-2014, 09:54 PM   #6018
MaiCosplay

Ssbb and naruto gnt. I need to buy a new wii fit system and ds.
MaiCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2014, 10:05 AM   #6019
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi View Post
Husband and I picked Saints Row 4 back up after months of hiatus since it first came out. Now that we're past the really weird intro, I am liking it a lot more. I also completely revamped my character. I was trying too hard to make her like my Saints Row 3 gal and that wasn't working, so now I have started fresh and she rules! I gave her the braided pompadour and so many tattoos.

Also still playing Bravely Default, but fell behind because I was reading a lot (I can only focus on one "portable" activity at once). Animal Crossing has been nearly abandoned and I feel bad. I've got all the furniture I want and there isn't much to work toward. I guess I could make a path in town. That might inspire me. ;_;
THINK OF ALL THINGS ISABELLE'S DONE FOR YOU, YOU MONSTER!

It's been League of Legends, Hearthstone and Guacamelee Gold Edition for me as of late. Mostly LoL, becuase i was gifted Jinx, who is my boo. BUTTTTTT GGE has a Bayonetta skin via Steamworks, which is also pretty neato.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2014, 12:27 PM   #6020
VulsaviiK

Speaking of Steam Workshop - I don't recognize Whiterun in Skyrim anymore, IT'S SOOOO PRETTY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
It's been League of Legends, Hearthstone and Guacamelee Gold Edition for me as of late.
I still need to give Hearthstone a go. I have elite card packs for it or something doodely I dunno. And League of Legends, ah man, it's fun with friends, then you Yolo queue and well, lets just say Oceanic community
Unread 05-06-2014, 02:00 PM   #6021
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by VulsaviiK View Post
Speaking of Steam Workshop - I don't recognize Whiterun in Skyrim anymore, IT'S SOOOO PRETTY!!!

I still need to give Hearthstone a go. I have elite card packs for it or something doodely I dunno. And League of Legends, ah man, it's fun with friends, then you Yolo queue and well, lets just say Oceanic community
RE: Skyrimming: WHAT SORCERY IS THIS

I only play LoL with friends for the most part, because HOLY BUTTS, dudes really like stealing my kills in that game. Like assists I get, but when I'm fighting 2 bots by myself, get one down to 10% health and some doofus runs in, ults, get the kill and bounces, that is the whackness.

Also yeah, get on that Hearthstone.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
Unread 05-06-2014, 09:42 PM   #6022
Zweihander

Cleopatra Fortune (on Taito Legends 2) of all things.
Zweihander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2014, 11:10 PM   #6023
Michi
I'm genie for your wish
Forum Moderator

Kinda wanna replay Skyrim on PC just to see it like that... Also Fallout 3. I play all my games like that on 360 but I really kinda wanna play with mods now!

Quote:
THINK OF ALL THINGS ISABELLE'S DONE FOR YOU, YOU MONSTER!
I said NEARLY not COMPLETELY abandoned! I still check in every few days. I just used to play every single day, for almost a year. The wedding is mostly what did it, too busy to keep checking in!
Unread 05-07-2014, 12:19 AM   #6024
VulsaviiK

Quote:
Kinda wanna replay Skyrim on PC just to see it like that... Also Fallout 3. I play all my games like that on 360 but I really kinda wanna play with mods now!
I must be in that rare breed of people that actually plays it on PC with no gameplay mods, only graphic enhancements. Be warned some of those are real GPU hogs.

I have a GTX 770 right now for my graphics card, and lucky I'm planning to pick up a second one soon because I can see noticable framerate drops in some places. In particular, grass and tree mods, while they look pretty damn awesome, are probably the biggest framerate killers

Quote:
RE: Skyrimming: WHAT SORCERY IS THIS

I only play LoL with friends for the most part, because HOLY BUTTS, dudes really like stealing my kills in that game.
Yeah see, I've had games where I was like, 12-2 as ADC, and was the only person positive in kills. Then a stupid Fiora ults, picks up a quadra kill, the guy who DC'd at the start of the game comes back around the 20 minute mark, and I'm getting abused because I'm the reason we lost apparently... This is why I prefer 1v1 games these days

Last edited by VulsaviiK : 05-07-2014 at 12:22 AM.
Unread 05-07-2014, 12:31 AM   #6025
VulsaviiK

EDIT: Wrong thread, imma just remove this...
Unread 05-07-2014, 05:22 AM   #6026
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

Warning, gameplay mods on Skyrim will tarnish your view of the vanilla game horribly.

Proof? I literally gave my PS3 copy of Skyrim away, I was so done with it.

Graphics be damned, change the gameplay, add replay value, immersion, and difficulty to the game.

Just...try to ignore the SO RONERY mods you'll see on Skyrim Nexus. "Oh man look at this sexy wood elf follower you can have!"

Naw dude, naw.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2014, 09:24 AM   #6027
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:

I said NEARLY not COMPLETELY abandoned! I still check in every few days. I just used to play every single day, for almost a year. The wedding is mostly what did it, too busy to keep checking in!
God forgives, Isabelle don't.

And yeah, I've double dipped on some games for the PC, due to CRAZYYYYYYYYYY Steam sales, or Humble Bundles.

Quote:
I must be in that rare breed of people that actually plays it on PC with no gameplay mods, only graphic enhancements. Be warned some of those are real GPU hogs.

I have a GTX 770 right now for my graphics card, and lucky I'm planning to pick up a second one soon because I can see noticable framerate drops in some places. In particular, grass and tree mods, while they look pretty damn awesome, are probably the biggest framerate killers

Yeah see, I've had games where I was like, 12-2 as ADC, and was the only person positive in kills. Then a stupid Fiora ults, picks up a quadra kill, the guy who DC'd at the start of the game comes back around the 20 minute mark, and I'm getting abused because I'm the reason we lost apparently... This is why I prefer 1v1 games these days
I've barely ran any mod on Skyrim. Mostly due to the fact that I haven't touch it in over a year.

Yeah, my stranger LoL experiences go either really well, or TERRIBLE real quick. I guess it doesnt help that the game is crazy popular, and that some ppl suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
Warning, gameplay mods on Skyrim will tarnish your view of the vanilla game horribly.

Proof? I literally gave my PS3 copy of Skyrim away, I was so done with it.

Graphics be damned, change the gameplay, add replay value, immersion, and difficulty to the game.

Just...try to ignore the SO RONERY mods you'll see on Skyrim Nexus. "Oh man look at this sexy wood elf follower you can have!"

Naw dude, naw.
COUNTER POINT: MACHO MAN DRAGONS!

Unread 05-07-2014, 10:54 AM   #6028
VulsaviiK

Quote:
Yeah, my stranger LoL experiences go either really well, or TERRIBLE real quick. I guess it doesnt help that the game is crazy popular, and that most ppl suck.
Fixed. I can see why League is crazy popular though. Prior to that, SC2 was the king of eSports, until have the community started having anxiety attacks while queuing for ladder games. It's not exactly noob friendly. I played against a guy the other night who used to be a Grandmaster level player (Top 200 on a server). He steamrolled me. But he was also playing at around 280 actions-per-minute compared to my 160apm which is going to get me through to maybe high-gold into platinum.

I still play LoL every now and then with friends, that being said for someone who watches a tonne of professional SC2, I found LoL can get extremely boring, especially when you have huge games where players aren't going to deviate from a roster of 3-4 champions. Except Koreans, but, Koreans... that's a whole 'nother crazy upside-down world where nerds are cooler than jocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
Eh I might play around with a few. I find some to ruin the "Elder Scrolls Experience" that I've come to cherish. Graphics is kind of in the same boat as immersion though, and I guess maybe the "Interesting NPC" mod might be worth a look at some point
Unread 05-07-2014, 11:44 AM   #6029
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Fixed. I can see why League is crazy popular though. Prior to that, SC2 was the king of eSports, until have the community started having anxiety attacks while queuing for ladder games. It's not exactly noob friendly. I played against a guy the other night who used to be a Grandmaster level player (Top 200 on a server). He steamrolled me. But he was also playing at around 280 actions-per-minute compared to my 160apm which is going to get me through to maybe high-gold into platinum.

I still play LoL every now and then with friends, that being said for someone who watches a tonne of professional SC2, I found LoL can get extremely boring, especially when you have huge games where players aren't going to deviate from a roster of 3-4 champions. Except Koreans, but, Koreans... that's a whole 'nother crazy upside-down world where nerds are cooler than jocks
I don't watch the e-sports, just REAL sports ::: gives Vulsa a wedgie, shoves him into a locker, dates a cheerleader :::

And keep in mind, all my LoL experiences but 1 have been vs Bots. i'm sure when I start fightan humans I'll hate the game a ton more. That or Heroes of the Hearthstonestormcraft 2 will drop and WHOOPS, forever Ghost-waifu.

EDIT: Oh snap, I am married to a cheerleader! http://www.acparadise.com/acp/display.php?p=255785

Unread 05-07-2014, 12:10 PM   #6030
VulsaviiK

Quote:
I don't watch the e-sports, just REAL sports ::: gives Vulsa a wedgie, shoves him into a locker, dates a cheerleader :::
Now if this were Korea, all the fangirls/cheerleaders would flock to the e-sports guys anyways. Like, Lim Yo Hwan (Who went by the handle BoxeR) married a popular actress. And being such a popular player, used to host Television events, awards ceremonies for music/tv etc.

See what I mean. Backwards place man