Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 02-20-2017, 04:45 PM   #421
Mangochutney
probably a frackpants

I just made a damn fine slaw.
Bondage Finch [Bondage Finch Adventures] (12%)
Your Mother [Debbie Does Dallas XXIII] (8%)
Mangochutney is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-21-2017, 01:58 AM   #422
Sugar.Code
D'Arvit!

After fiddling with it for a week, I finally finished making the design for Ardyn's red scarf and it looks great, I think! If the colors turned out ok it should be up on Spoonflower in a couple weeks to help anyone else that's doing him~

F! Ardyn Izunia - Final Fantasy XV - Done!

Logix Fiscario - Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky

Escha Malier - Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky
Sugar.Code is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2017, 05:11 PM   #423
Zoeyromanov
Performapal Leon

I adore my Tuesday class this term. Not only is it fun but there's this kid in my class, lets call him Michael (not his real name of course). He does these quirky, fun things to liven up the class because thats how he is and today he killed me. He plays 1D and he starts singing along and needless to say I wasn't fond of it but in a funny way xD.

Follow me:
Deviantart / Tumblr / Instagram / CureCos

"My outfit makes me feel powerful, too."
Zoeyromanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2017, 05:42 PM   #424
AlaizabelCray
Welcome to My World...

I got my tax return from the state this week and I got a perfect score on my quiz in counseling theories. And just when I thought I was failing that class, too.

https://www.facebook.com/AlaizabelCrayCosplay
AlaizabelCray is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2017, 01:17 AM   #425
neozero

Two awesome things happened at work! Boss said he would sponsor me to go to the Seattle Division right before Sakuracon!

Also I'm going to be giving a lecture to the company on machine learning.

Its exciting since I'm being chosen to represent the data science team more and more. Which can only mean more opportunity later on. I've been putting a LOT of time in professional development so it feels good to be recognized. Honestly, stuff like this matters more than a raise

Shinn - Fuccboi
neozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2017, 08:46 PM   #426
sooyong
Ninja for Hire

I had brunch with my friends! We try to meet once a month to cook and watch anime. This time we watched the first two episodes of Osomatsu-san.

sooyong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2017, 04:51 PM   #427
Zoeyromanov
Performapal Leon

Although cloudy, windy and wet today, I had fun meeting on location for my class today. Got to go to the lakeshore and take some pics. I enjoyed being close to the water. And of course goes my friend 'Michael' making me laugh as per usual xD.

Follow me:
Deviantart / Tumblr / Instagram / CureCos

"My outfit makes me feel powerful, too."
Zoeyromanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2017, 03:01 AM   #428
Respawning

Finally had my baby girl on Saturday. Now for Mass Effect Andromeda to come out and I will be able to wrap up March.

Completed costumes:Commander Shepard, Steampunk Valkyrie OC, Tiefling Sorcerer OC, Morrigan, Thor, Daenerys Targaryen, Steampunk OC
Future costumes: Aloy, Maleficent, Satyr/Faun OC, Galadriel
Working on: Ciri Witcher 3

Instagram, Facebook, Facebook Group
Respawning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2017, 04:51 AM   #429
Shienra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Respawning View Post
Finally had my baby girl on Saturday. Now for Mass Effect Andromeda to come out and I will be able to wrap up March.
Ahhh, huge congrats!!! : D

Ciri alternative outfit - The Witcher
Merrill - Dragon age 2 (2018)

//Instagram//Facebook(cosplay)//Tumblr//Art Tumblr//
Shienra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2017, 09:22 PM   #430
Respawning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shienra View Post
Ahhh, huge congrats!!! : D
Thanks! Soooooo happy to not be pregnant anymore. Love the baby (Alexandra), but now I can start trying to get back to my life a bit at a time.

Completed costumes:Commander Shepard, Steampunk Valkyrie OC, Tiefling Sorcerer OC, Morrigan, Thor, Daenerys Targaryen, Steampunk OC

Unread 03-13-2017, 10:38 PM   #431
Cadmium Polyphony
Hiro Protagonist

I managed to recover my account here, after how ever many years.
Cadmium Polyphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2017, 01:14 PM   #432
BisectedBrioche
Selfie Queen

I finally had my first appointment/assessment at the gender clinic on Thursday! I'm on a waiting list for voice therapy, and they've sent a letter to my GP asking them to sort out blood tests so they can make sure I'll be OK to go on HRT, amongst other things!

I've also sorted out my name change and contacted my bank, the DVLA and other institutions.

I'm feeling so relieved this is all finally happening!

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%) Sheik (?)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
BisectedBrioche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2017, 07:06 PM   #433
roseandzippin
White and Nerdy

Just got asked out on a date!
I had to say no, because he asked to go to dinner sometime this week, but I'm literally booked solid this whole week (I know, Spring Break!!) taking my students to a conference. We have to stay at the hotel for four days and all that jazz. But still, he asked me out! It was totally a surprise to me, but I'm notoriously horrible at noticing when other people are flirting with me, so I probably just missed the boat. The only thing is: he's a teacher at the same school where I teach. Granted, he teaches in a different building and we only see each-other passing in the hallway, mailroom, or staff-wide functions. But even then, it wouldn't hurt just to go out for dinner once, right? It definitely wouldn't be boring, that's for sure! He's really funny and we already joke around all the time. My dad already loves him because they belong to the same cycling club, but my mom hasn't met him, and she's the one who is really the Giver-of-Approval. I'd really like to go on a proper date, though, with someone who is a decent person. It's been almost three months since I broke up with my ex, and I'm feeling better than I ever have, so I think I'm ready... Just nervous, like, how do I act around him now?? I feel like I should try to act the same as I always do, but will that send a message that I'm not interested in dating him? And since I told him I'd love to some other time, do I wait until he asks me again?

I'm a Florida graduate student who must choose between the heart (wearing a flower crown while skipping along a beach) or the brain (wearing a graduation cap with a clean bill of no student loan debt). So far, I choose to follow both.

Future:

MegaCon 2017- Felicity Smoak

Previous:

MegaCon Tampa Bay 2016 - Felicity Smoak
MegaCon 2016 - Fem!Link
Walker Stalker Orlando 2015 - Beth Greene
MegaCon 2015 - Fem!Castiel
roseandzippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2017, 07:41 PM   #434
roseandzippin
White and Nerdy

Oh, also, I got four big cans of compressed air on sale today for $4 total (not each)!!

I'm a Florida graduate student who must choose between the heart (wearing a flower crown while skipping along a beach) or the brain (wearing a graduation cap with a clean bill of no student loan debt). So far, I choose to follow both.

Future:

MegaCon 2017- Felicity Smoak

Previous:

MegaCon Tampa Bay 2016 - Felicity Smoak
MegaCon 2016 - Fem!Link
Walker Stalker Orlando 2015 - Beth Greene
MegaCon 2015 - Fem!Castiel
roseandzippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2017, 01:57 PM   #435
Respawning

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseandzippin View Post
Just got asked out on a date!
I had to say no, because he asked to go to dinner sometime this week, but I'm literally booked solid this whole week (I know, Spring Break!!) taking my students to a conference. We have to stay at the hotel for four days and all that jazz. But still, he asked me out! It was totally a surprise to me, but I'm notoriously horrible at noticing when other people are flirting with me, so I probably just missed the boat. The only thing is: he's a teacher at the same school where I teach. Granted, he teaches in a different building and we only see each-other passing in the hallway, mailroom, or staff-wide functions. But even then, it wouldn't hurt just to go out for dinner once, right? It definitely wouldn't be boring, that's for sure! He's really funny and we already joke around all the time. My dad already loves him because they belong to the same cycling club, but my mom hasn't met him, and she's the one who is really the Giver-of-Approval. I'd really like to go on a proper date, though, with someone who is a decent person. It's been almost three months since I broke up with my ex, and I'm feeling better than I ever have, so I think I'm ready... Just nervous, like, how do I act around him now?? I feel like I should try to act the same as I always do, but will that send a message that I'm not interested in dating him? And since I told him I'd love to some other time, do I wait until he asks me again?
maybe offer a time frame for you're next available? I'm also bad at noticing when someone is interested, my hubby had to just never leave me alone to get me to keep seeing him. He basically just moved himself into my house :P