Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Reply
Thread Tools
Unread 01-16-2012, 12:50 PM   #48121
ashe2kawaii
A Wolf in Chic Clothing
 
ashe2kawaii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by x-Steffi-x View Post
Oh a commission is a cosplay made from scratch where both the seller and buyer work together to work out what they want the final product to be and such. Costumes from eBay are "store bought" cosplays.

I'm sure it'll all come back to you when you start sewing!
Once again i have to say Thank You very much (;W; )

I shall try my hardest! (Just need some fabric andit shall begin)XD

Edit>> as i was talking with the seller, i decided to exchange it for This Wig and let them have the half of what i originally paid (To nice of me, but i felt at ease doing it that way)
__________________


~Working On~
Maria Posada (The Book of Life)~50%
Yuna Ver. Songstress (FFX-2)~0%
Miku Hatsune (Sweet Devil)~0%
Scanty (PSG/W Garterbelt)~0%
Tifa Lockhart (FFVII)~75%
Freya (Chobits)~10%


Last edited by ashe2kawaii : 01-16-2012 at 01:01 PM.
ashe2kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 01-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #48122
LeekFish
Clow Reader
 
LeekFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,125
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
That is awesome. I can't wait to see it finished. ^_^
Thank you! c':

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
Ahhh I'm so jealous! I wish I had cosplay friends...and friends that knew YumePati....For awhile I wanted to cosplay the Queen...
Oh gosh, do it anyway! You'd look so pretty. ;u; This is actually going to be my first cosplay group, so I'm super excited. I totally can't wait, I hope it's all finished in time for Fanime like we planned. >u<;
__________________
2013 Conventions
Winter SacAnime // Sakura Con // Equestria LA // FanimeCon // Everfree NW // BronyCon // Summer SacAnime // Sac Brony Expo

2013 Cosplays
Ultimate Madoka, Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 93%
Fluttershy, My Little Pony - 85%
Cocoa, Fisheye Placebo - 100%
Gumi (Camellia), Vocaloid - 50%
Rainbow Dash, My Little Pony - 60%
Fionna, Adventure Time - 70%
LeekFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 01:08 PM   #48123
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor
 
Kell-chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
Oh my god it looks amazing. I love it.
Thank you! ^_^

Still waiting (impatiently) for pics of my Sven cosplay (Black Cat). Might need to bother my photographer a bit. XD
__________________
Member of Bacon-Flavored Cosplay!
Facebook deviantART Twitter
Tumblr
My handmade fandom plush

Next event: ???
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 01:14 PM   #48124
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!
 
SakuraxTsubasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmoredHeart View Post
Oh gosh, do it anyway! You'd look so pretty. ;u; This is actually going to be my first cosplay group, so I'm super excited. I totally can't wait, I hope it's all finished in time for Fanime like we planned. >u<;
Aw thanks! I don't think I have time, though...and her wig.....would be so heavy...and wig styling....it hates me. D:
But gosh, when you guys finish, you should all have a photoshoot...I would love to see pictures of all of them! And all of them have such distinct and different personalities that I'm sure it'd be so much fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell-chan View Post
Thank you! ^_^

Still waiting (impatiently) for pics of my Sven cosplay (Black Cat). Might need to bother my photographer a bit. XD
You did Sven too? I want pictures.
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 01:18 PM   #48125
Anmanda
Registered User
 
Anmanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
So my dad got me the complete collection of Kaleido Star for Christmas...but it came late, so he finally gave it to me the other day. I want to cosplay Layla and Sora....Layla's Juliet costume, and Sora's.....I don't know what costume it is but it's so pretty.

Do you mean this one? Or the orange white one she wears in some the openings? :3 God personally I'd love to cosplay her too, especially her pink outfit from the Swan Lake performance, I doubt it'll ever happen tho >__<,; More people should cosplay Kaleido Star! And Ginban Kaleidoscope sob sob, no one ever cosplays from it
__________________
Facebook WorldCosplay Youtube deviantART Blog
Feel free to add me on any of those sites \OuO/
Anmanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 01:20 PM   #48126
Quinn the Shiki
I'm in Raffaenzo Hell
 
Quinn the Shiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell-chan View Post
Still waiting (impatiently) for pics of my Sven cosplay (Black Cat). Might need to bother my photographer a bit. XD
Yes, bother the photographer, I want to see pictures too! ^^

Although coincidentally, I bought a jacket for my own Sven cosplay over the weekend. Now I just need...everything else XD
__________________
Working on:
Raffaele Laurent Bessette-The Young Elites(New Outfit,) Jessica Jones-Netflix's Defenders (revamp,) Keith-Macross Delta, Diana Cavendish-Little Witch Academia, Shinjuro Kurama-Kamisama Kiss (Revamp,) Liv Moore-iZombie, Newt Scamander-Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Licht von Granzreich-The Royal Tutor, Leo Baskerville-Pandora Hearts, Maki Nishikino-Love Live (Christmas outfit)

Last edited by Quinn the Shiki : 01-16-2012 at 01:30 PM. Reason: stupid typo
Quinn the Shiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #48127
OldestAngel
007
 
OldestAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 766
It's snowing!

...but the costume I want to take photos of in the snow isn't anywhere close to done. xD
OldestAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 01:26 PM   #48128
TMLiza
Make All The Things!
 
TMLiza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 7,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmanda View Post
Do you mean this one? Or the orange white one she wears in some the openings? :3 God personally I'd love to cosplay her too, especially her pink outfit from the Swan Lake performance, I doubt it'll ever happen tho >__<,; More people should cosplay Kaleido Star! And Ginban Kaleidoscope sob sob, no one ever cosplays from it
I love the Swan Lake outfit. I wish my Merry wig was longer so I could use it for Sora. >_<. And my sister loves Ginban Kaleidoscope and she wants to cosplay from it. XD
__________________
Working on...
|Gudako(Fate/Grand Order)| Elegant Mad Queen Ryan(Achievement Hunter)|Shura(Vol 17 cover, Ao no Exorcist)

~Twitter~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 01:28 PM   #48129
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor
 
Kell-chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
Yes, bother the photographer, I want to see pictures too! ^^

Although coincidentally, I bought I jacket for my own Sven cosplay over the weekend. Now I just need...everything else XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
You did Sven too? I want pictures.
Proceeding to bother. XD
__________________
Member of Bacon-Flavored Cosplay!
Facebook deviantART Twitter
Tumblr
My handmade fandom plush

Next event: ???
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 01:33 PM   #48130
LeekFish
Clow Reader
 
LeekFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,125
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
Aw thanks! I don't think I have time, though...and her wig.....would be so heavy...and wig styling....it hates me. D:
But gosh, when you guys finish, you should all have a photoshoot...I would love to see pictures of all of them! And all of them have such distinct and different personalities that I'm sure it'd be so much fun.
Aw. D: Perhaps save it for later then?

Oh gosh, I really want to do a shoot, too! I've been trying to think of lots of poses and photo ideas, and even possible sweets I can make for everyone to incorporate into a shoot. xD We're planning on trying to make their forks/spoons/etc too, and I love love love posing with props so I'm excited for those too. And Chocolat will be my first tsundere so I can only imagine the silliness that will come of this. xD I'll have to practice doing more tsuntsun expressions, since I'm so used to smiling for photos.

I do wonder if it's possible to find a nice, large kitchen to shoot in, though. That would be perfect.
__________________
2013 Conventions
Winter SacAnime // Sakura Con // Equestria LA // FanimeCon // Everfree NW // BronyCon // Summer SacAnime // Sac Brony Expo

2013 Cosplays
Ultimate Madoka, Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 93%
Fluttershy, My Little Pony - 85%
Cocoa, Fisheye Placebo - 100%
Gumi (Camellia), Vocaloid - 50%
Rainbow Dash, My Little Pony - 60%
Fionna, Adventure Time - 70%
LeekFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 01:37 PM   #48131
TMLiza
Make All The Things!
 
TMLiza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 7,731
^That would be epic if you did find a large kitchen. And yes for large kitchen utensils! That will look awesome. ^_^. Sheesh all this talk about Yumeiro is making me want to cosplay Ichigo or Caramel again.
__________________
Working on...
|Gudako(Fate/Grand Order)| Elegant Mad Queen Ryan(Achievement Hunter)|Shura(Vol 17 cover, Ao no Exorcist)

~Twitter~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 01:41 PM   #48132
LeekFish
Clow Reader
 
LeekFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,125
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
^That would be epic if you did find a large kitchen. And yes for large kitchen utensils! That will look awesome. ^_^. Sheesh all this talk about Yumeiro is making me want to cosplay Ichigo or Caramel again.
I think my dorm building has a kitchen somewhere, I'll have to look for it. And do it! Yumeiro needs more love. c:

Wah, homework needs to go away so I can work on my cosplays. ;A;
__________________
2013 Conventions
Winter SacAnime // Sakura Con // Equestria LA // FanimeCon // Everfree NW // BronyCon // Summer SacAnime // Sac Brony Expo

2013 Cosplays
Ultimate Madoka, Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 93%
Fluttershy, My Little Pony - 85%
Cocoa, Fisheye Placebo - 100%
Gumi (Camellia), Vocaloid - 50%
Rainbow Dash, My Little Pony - 60%
Fionna, Adventure Time - 70%
LeekFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 01:45 PM   #48133
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!
 
SakuraxTsubasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmanda View Post
Do you mean this one? Or the orange white one she wears in some the openings? :3 God personally I'd love to cosplay her too, especially her pink outfit from the Swan Lake performance, I doubt it'll ever happen tho >__<,; More people should cosplay Kaleido Star! And Ginban Kaleidoscope sob sob, no one ever cosplays from it
No, not that one....although I do want to make that one as well.
There's a blue outfit that she wears with Rosette (Rosette in pink) on the box for the DVDs.
YES. GINBAN KALEIDOSCOPE YES. I wanted to cosplay Tazusa, but since I don't skate anymore I don't really see too much of a point in it...D:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmoredHeart View Post
Aw. D: Perhaps save it for later then?

Oh gosh, I really want to do a shoot, too! I've been trying to think of lots of poses and photo ideas, and even possible sweets I can make for everyone to incorporate into a shoot. xD We're planning on trying to make their forks/spoons/etc too, and I love love love posing with props so I'm excited for those too. And Chocolat will be my first tsundere so I can only imagine the silliness that will come of this. xD I'll have to practice doing more tsuntsun expressions, since I'm so used to smiling for photos.

I do wonder if it's possible to find a nice, large kitchen to shoot in, though. That would be perfect.
Ehh it's okay if I don't cosplay her. I have other plans...
Ahhh fun! I look forward to seeing all of your cosplays!

Last edited by SakuraxTsubasa : 01-16-2012 at 01:57 PM.
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 01:47 PM   #48134
LeekFish
Clow Reader
 
LeekFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,125
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
Ehh it's okay if I don't cosplay her. I have other plans...
Ahhh fun! I look forward to seeing all of your cosplays!
Yeah, true. And thanks! I'm personally looking forward to seeing photos of your Princess Tutu cosplay! :3


Dang it, I ran out of 3mm teal rhinestones for my Miku sleeves. Why do I keep having rhinestone troubles? OTL
__________________
2013 Conventions
Winter SacAnime // Sakura Con // Equestria LA // FanimeCon // Everfree NW // BronyCon // Summer SacAnime // Sac Brony Expo

2013 Cosplays
Ultimate Madoka, Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 93%
Fluttershy, My Little Pony - 85%
Cocoa, Fisheye Placebo - 100%
Gumi (Camellia), Vocaloid - 50%
Rainbow Dash, My Little Pony - 60%
Fionna, Adventure Time - 70%
LeekFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 01:56 PM   #48135
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!
 
SakuraxTsubasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmoredHeart View Post
Yeah, true. And thanks! I'm personally looking forward to seeing photos of your Princess Tutu cosplay! :3


Dang it, I ran out of 3mm teal rhinestones for my Miku sleeves. Why do I keep having rhinestone troubles? OTL
Thanks! I'm really excited for it! I really want to cut my netting today, or start on the tutu panty, so I've gotta get my homework done quickly!

I really want to see what you're doing with all of these rhinestones on Miku! Even if they aren't overly obvious, it still adds a really nice touch to it.
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
Primevalivy
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 AM.


Copyright 2002-2018 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.