Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > MegaCon

Unread 05-31-2016, 07:43 AM   #1
roseandzippin
White and Nerdy

Arrow MegaCon 2016: Did You Take My Picture?

Hi everyone,

Since MegaCon 2016 has come to a close, I thought it was time for one of these threads to pop up! If you've never participated before, just describe your costume and see if anyone responds with pictures that they took of/with you. If you have a reference picture, that's even better! Be sure that if you post, you check back to see if (1) anyone replied with pictures of you or (2) you see a costume description of which you remember taking a picture.

I'll start! I was cosplaying a Fem!Link from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess on Saturday. Here is a picture of what I was wearing.

Good luck finding/sharing pictures!

I'm a Florida graduate student who must choose between the heart (wearing a flower crown while skipping along a beach) or the brain (wearing a graduation cap with a clean bill of no student loan debt). So far, I choose to follow both.

Future:

MegaCon 2017- Felicity Smoak

Previous:

MegaCon Tampa Bay 2016 - Felicity Smoak
MegaCon 2016 - Fem!Link
Walker Stalker Orlando 2015 - Beth Greene
MegaCon 2015 - Fem!Castiel

Last edited by roseandzippin : 06-03-2016 at 07:45 AM.
roseandzippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2016, 08:07 PM   #2
SamskersCosplay

Hey~! :3
Looking for pictures of Queen Ashe & King Tryndamere from League of Legends on Saturday, and Hinata / Team 8 from Naruto on Friday.
SamskersCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2016, 12:37 AM   #3
Emmalouwho2

I was dressed as The Postman from LOZ:TP all 3 days and passed out letters to others from the Zelda series! http://puu.sh/pDYkk/9b8e09c8dc.png

My sister was Takuya from Digimon and my mom was an OC rendition of Medusa. I know it'd seriously make my mom's day to have a picture of her costume, too. I'll watch the thread for anyone I took photos of!
Emmalouwho2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2016, 05:01 PM   #4
roseandzippin
White and Nerdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmalouwho2 View Post
I was dressed as The Postman from LOZ:TP all 3 days and passed out letters to others from the Zelda series! http://puu.sh/pDYkk/9b8e09c8dc.png

My sister was Takuya from Digimon and my mom was an OC rendition of Medusa. I know it'd seriously make my mom's day to have a picture of her costume, too. I'll watch the thread for anyone I took photos of!
OH MY GOSH I loved your cosplay!! Here's a pic of us.
https://s32.postimg.org/zfvda6u6t/SAM_3448.jpg
The letter was perfect, by the way. I kept it and it has a happy place on top of my bookshelf underneath my sword and shield!

I'm a Florida graduate student who must choose between the heart (wearing a flower crown while skipping along a beach) or the brain (wearing a graduation cap with a clean bill of no student loan debt). So far, I choose to follow both.

Future:

MegaCon 2017- Felicity Smoak

Previous:

MegaCon Tampa Bay 2016 - Felicity Smoak
MegaCon 2016 - Fem!Link
Walker Stalker Orlando 2015 - Beth Greene
MegaCon 2015 - Fem!Castiel
roseandzippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2016, 03:36 PM   #5
Emmalouwho2

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseandzippin View Post
OH MY GOSH I loved your cosplay!! Here's a pic of us.
https://s32.postimg.org/zfvda6u6t/SAM_3448.jpg
The letter was perfect, by the way. I kept it and it has a happy place on top of my bookshelf underneath my sword and shield!
OMG! I forget to check here all the time but as I'm preparing for Tampa Bay Mega I decided to log in. Thank you SO much for sharing that picture with me, eeee! (I wish I had a convenient place to keep my camera instead of on my hip like that...)
I'm SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW. I remember meeting you! I'm so glad you opened the envelope--I ended up talking to people later in the weekend who saw me and came to thank me for it and they didn't even think to open it. :P
Emmalouwho2 is offline   Reply With Quote