Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Spam Board > Archive

Unread 06-14-2002, 08:22 PM   #1
Ayaka
Ralph the Wonder Llama

Talking come see our studio!

Hiya, doing my duty and plugging. I'm the writer for Studio Kokuban, and we do original collaborative manga which we publish online. We have two series running now, as well as an impromanga we're trying to get off the ground. Here's our site -

http://www.studio-kokuban.net

We'd all appreciate it if you'd check it out, we do the manga for people to read and enjoy, ya know. ^^ Have a look around, read some free manga, look at some lovely pictures, and all we ask is that you take a moment to sign our guestbook. Also, we're currently open to new members, if anyone's interested tell me here, email me, or post on our forum. We're going to make final decisions soon, so if you think you'd like to join, you better hurry!

And of course, any comments, you can tell me, and I'll pass them on to the other members. (They have to listen to me, cause I'm the writer! )
And - I nearly forgot - inside tip that no one (for real!) knows outside of the studio - we're going to update with 20+ pages of manga in the next few days. So you better get caught up on Ye Gods! so far!

Last edited by Ayaka : 06-14-2002 at 08:27 PM.

Unread 06-18-2002, 09:56 PM   #2
evilchii
amirite?

hey wow!! my friends and i have been big fans of your studio for a while now!! You all are so very talented! My friend was wondering if you guys have ever considered hosting guest manga??
Unread 06-18-2002, 10:02 PM   #3
The_manhamster
Irresponsible Rodent Boy

Very impressive... I only have one comment...

Draw faster!!!1!!

...I just haven't found it yet.
Unread 06-18-2002, 11:48 PM   #4
Ayaka
Ralph the Wonder Llama

Really, Evilchii? OO Wow. ^^;;; Hmm, it's never come up, I'll ask them about it. But I think yeah, guest manga would be cool.

lol Manhamster . . . heheh that's what I keep telling them. *Ayaka behind Jade w/a shotgun while she draws frantically* *Ayaka - "THIS is how it works in Japan, that's how we're gonna do it here!"* lol j/k. But thanks for the comments guys ^^ I'll pass them along!