Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 12-05-2012, 03:51 PM   #60451
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I would have gone with a bracelet but Penny's is good too.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 03:58 PM   #60452
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

I have 3 hours to bang out 4 double spaced pages. I can totally do that. I'll probably be done in 3 and just good off for an hour.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #60453
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
Handcuffs?
Funny, Penny. We already have some of those though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I would have gone with a bracelet but Penny's is good too.
He pretty much said it's a bracelet. I'll post pics when I get it.

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 04:28 PM   #60454
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieSundae View Post
My mom and sister said he should be ok, I'm going to call in the morning and see. I just hope I can actually sleep.
Late to the party as well, I send you the good vibes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKaori87 View Post
It's that time of year again. Time for me to make an appointment to get my teeth cleaned. Which means They'll tell me I still need to make an appointment to get my cavities filled. Oh joy...
Likewise. I know those feels Princess-bro. They are wet and painful. And often numb. I hate them, those feels.

Quote:
I think I know what my husband is getting me for Christmas. He asked me for my wrist measurement.
Quote:
Handcuffs?
50 shades of clever response.

Quote:

Funny, Penny. We already have some of those though.
Metal of fuzzy? Because real talk, I dated a girl with the later, and I was waiting for Jim Carrey's Riddler to rob me once they were strapped on. Metal is clearly the way to go.

If that's TMI, too bad, soo sad, I have a million stories way more graphic and very little shame. I'd suggest an "Adult Relationships" thread, but that shit would go downhill/get shut down so fast that i don't even have a clever joke to accompany it.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 04:30 PM   #60455
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

So, who's tried to find their Xmas presents yet? I took a peek into my Dad's closet and saw a new brita-filter water bottle and a laundry drying rack I can collapse for space (needed one of those like mad), and I have strong reason to believe he bought me either Tron: Legacy or MLP dvds...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moofingham View Post
There's a vibe here that says "We're in this together!Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way."<3
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 04:34 PM   #60456
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
So, who's tried to find their Xmas presents yet? I took a peek into my Dad's closet and saw a new brita-filter water bottle and a laundry drying rack I can collapse for space (needed one of those like mad), and I have strong reason to believe he bought me either Tron: Legacy or MLP dvds...
I don't snoop. Probably because I gave my mom a list of clothes I wanted and so I know I'm getting something from that list. Plus she knows the few other things that I want and those are mostly stocking stuffers.
My Cat's Tumblr
Unread 12-05-2012, 04:50 PM   #60457
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I don't snoop because I know neither Boyfriend or I have money right now anyway neither of us have anything yet that's for sure.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 12-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #60458
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

How did I do papers before Pandora's Disney Channel? Also - I nearly burst into song in the library.
My Cat's Tumblr
Unread 12-05-2012, 05:03 PM   #60459
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
I'd suggest an "Adult Relationships" thread, but that shit would go downhill/get shut down so fast that i don't even have a clever joke to accompany it.

I already know way more about the sex lives of some of my friends than I would ever possibly want to. I definitely do not want to know anything about the sex lives of 99% of people in this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
So, who's tried to find their Xmas presents yet?
I don't get Christmas presents anymore. When I did, I did not look for them. I liked for my loved ones to be able to see a genuine expression of disappointment on my face when I opened up their gift.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 05:03 PM   #60460
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

Quote:
Likewise. I know those feels Princess-bro. They are wet and painful. And often numb. I hate them, those feels.
I don't mind the cleaning at all. It's the fillings that bother me. The though of needles going anywhere near me freaks me out. And then the novocaine not taking effect the first time around causing them to give me another shot doesn't help any. They now know to just use the gas to put me under.

Quote:
Metal of fuzzy? Because real talk, I dated a girl with the later, and I was waiting for Jim Carrey's Riddler to rob me once they were strapped on. Metal is clearly the way to go.

If that's TMI, too bad, soo sad, I have a million stories way more graphic and very little shame. I'd suggest an "Adult Relationships" thread, but that shit would go downhill/get shut down so fast that i don't even have a clever joke to accompany it.
We have fuzzy handcuffs. And as fun as an "Adult Relationships" thread sounds, let's not go getting ourselves banned.

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
Unread 12-05-2012, 05:07 PM   #60461
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

I have had more cavities in my lifetime than anyone else I know. Inevitably a filling has fallen out or I have a new one whenever I go to the dentist, so I'm kind of used to it.

When I was younger I hated the feeling of the needle in my gums so much that I would sometimes opt to have the fillings done with no novocaine. Last time I went I required so much dental work that I just gave up and let them give me the shot.

I hate my teeth except for how they chew foods I enjoy.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
Unread 12-05-2012, 05:27 PM   #60462
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:

I already know way more about the sex lives of some of my friends than I would ever possibly want to. I definitely do not want to know anything about the sex lives of 99% of people in this forum.

I don't get Christmas presents anymore. When I did, I did not look for them. I liked for my loved ones to be able to see a genuine expression of disappointment on my face when I opened up their gift.
I haven't lived at home for quite some time, and Carrie is terrible at hiding gifts so I end up seeing them in advance. As a kid, I did stumble upon my gifts like twice, but otherwise, i held out for the suprise. I had a few kick-ass Xmases growing up.

And I wonder what the ratio of people having sex on this site is. I got to imagine like maybe 20%.

Quote:

I don't mind the cleaning at all. It's the fillings that bother me. The though of needles going anywhere near me freaks me out. And then the novocaine not taking effect the first time around causing them to give me another shot doesn't help any. They now know to just use the gas to put me under.

We have fuzzy handcuffs. And as fun as an "Adult Relationships" thread sounds, let's not go getting ourselves banned.
I wish my dentist would gas me from the get go. It's usually 2 needles in the mouth and BLAMM, ALL OF THE PAIN!

And fine, we'll keep the sexy time talks to Skype like good pervs. Assuming we actually used skype.

Quote:
I have had more cavities in my lifetime than anyone else I know. Inevitably a filling has fallen out or I have a new one whenever I go to the dentist, so I'm kind of used to it.

When I was younger I hated the feeling of the needle in my gums so much that I would sometimes opt to have the fillings done with no novocaine. Last time I went I required so much dental work that I just gave up and let them give me the shot.

Yo I know this feel and I have phantom pain from ready this. Reading about nerd sex would be a much less painful experience, I dont care who says what.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 05:29 PM   #60463
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

I think my body has some kind of defense against local anesthetics. As mentioned, novocain has no effect on me but when I was giving birth to the munchkin, I had to have a c-section and the epidural didn't have the usual effect it was supposed to. Instead of numbing my lower half so I wouldn't feel them slicing me open, my upper half was numb and I could barely breathe or get out that I could indeed feel what they were doing. They realized this and put me under.

And both my mother and mother-in-law asked me "And you want another baby?! After what you went through?" O_O
Me: "Yeah."

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
Unread 12-05-2012, 05:29 PM   #60464
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
And I wonder what the ratio of people having sex on this site is. I got to imagine like maybe 20%.
I dunno, man. I realize a lot of people here are quite young and that has something to do with it, but when SV and I used to hang around the SCA crowd we were constantly like, "oh my God, these people, none of them can possibly be getting laid," but it turns out all of them were getting laid. There's someone for everyone, man. There's someone for everyone.

Quote:
Reading about nerd sex would be a much less painful experience, I dont care who says what.
Hey, man, to each their own. Just don't get me involved, thanks.

ETA: I had an emergency c-section, and by the time I went in I don't know what was up with the epidural but I was in a lot of pain. I didn't feel what they were doing, except for a sort of poking feeling where the incision was, but I got SO SICK. It was horrible. It was really the most wretched thing I've ever been through.

Still, I'd go through it again if I had to. I'd go through a lot for my kids.

Last edited by penny_dreadful : 12-05-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Unread 12-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #60465
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
You are a Queen among Peasants.

Quote:

My teeth are jacked up pretty bad. My two front teeth are crossed because when I was young I stepped on the toothed part of a garden rake and the handle flipped up and smashed into my face, knocking one half of the tooth clear off. So when my adult teeth grew in they're kinda crossed funny. It means I can't drink iced beverages without a straw otherwise I get some weird feeling from the cold. I expect like, nerves are exposed in the gap that's caused by them being crossed.

The weirdest thing was from the age of around 10-19 I had one tooth that was grown into the upper palate of my mouth and was half capping the adult tooth that grew in. My baby tooth never fell out naturally so it was pushed up into the roof of my mouth and was half loose and half stuck in my mouth. It wasn't until I was around 18-19 that I cracked a piece of it off and managed to spend several hours wiggling and tugging at it until it finally came out all the way.

It feels like I lost a best friend.
Farewell baby tooth!

If you have the stomach for it, here's what it looked like before I pulled it out.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○