Inventory Blowout! Professional quality cosplay wigs 30-40% off with shipping included - Click Here for details

Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Marvel Universe

Unread 03-24-2016, 06:58 AM   #151
jackoshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helara View Post
Had a lot of fun at my first convention and my first proper cosplay. Was nice to get lots of people asking for photos with me or of me and I have plenty from the day that my friends were kind enough to take. Everybody was brilliant and it was such a great day. I have the bug for sure! I got some nice ones from the cosplay photographer the event organiser had on the weekend, had them framed and they've gone up next to my Winter Soldier statue (Promotion present!) My arm is killing today but it was so worth it. Now have to get on and start planning for my Winter Soldier costume for the summer convention!

This was one of the photos from the photoshoot. A bit lower quality as it's a photo of a photo but you get the general idea from it.

Nice job!! Where are you going for the summer one?

Unread 03-24-2016, 11:03 AM   #152
Helara
She had a foam arm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackoshadow View Post
Nice job!! Where are you going for the summer one?
Thank you. Work has begun in earnest for my summer Winter Soldier which will be like that one as I'm not keen on his costume in Civil War and it doesn't really resemble what he generally seems to have in the comic books I've read.

I'm off to the London Film and Comicon. MCM in May was just too close in May and there a lot of people I went with or met on the day to catch up with and possibly a group meet. I'm hoping one of my friends will break his Dr Who tradition and go as his other idea, Tony Stark, as he now owns a functioning arc reactor prop which can be worn. There has been a bit of a mock Civil War between us which needs resolving!
Helara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2016, 09:38 PM   #153
Quinn the Shiki
I'm in Raffaenzo Hell

I was Star Lord Kitty Pryde for Awesomecon this past weekend!
Raffaele Laurent Bessette-The Young Elites(New Outfit,) Decim-Death Parade, Akoya Gero-the Magical Boy anime, Makoto Kowata-Flying Witch, Liv Moore-iZombie, Newt Scamander-Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Licht von Granzreich-The Royal Tutor, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoshiko Tsushima-Love Live Sunshine, Maki Nishikino-Love Live (Christmas outfit)
Quinn the Shiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2016, 01:27 AM   #154
Frank Magnus

Magnus

Hey guys! I am new here. I am from Czech Republic and everyone call me Frank.

Now i have complete three cosplays from Marvel: Magneto (First class endgame version), Punisher (2004 movie version) and Magneto (Days of the future past + X-Men: Evolution Crossover).

Iam working on Sandman (Spiderman 3 movie version), with my girlfriend on Cloak and Dagger, on Hammerhead (spiderman TAS version).

Frank Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2016, 01:13 PM   #155
Lost Cause
You're in my way, sir.

Well that could've come out better.

Still need a black wig. And better posing skills.

And to set my camera up right for posing in front of.

Instagram - Facebook
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2016, 12:58 PM   #156
Lost Cause
You're in my way, sir.

OK, so the wig needs a damn good brushing but it looks kind of OK.

Or not. I dunno.

Instagram - Facebook
Unread 01-10-2017, 09:03 AM   #157
gules
Only slightly dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helara View Post
Had a lot of fun at my first convention and my first proper cosplay. Was nice to get lots of people asking for photos with me or of me and I have plenty from the day that my friends were kind enough to take. Everybody was brilliant and it was such a great day. I have the bug for sure! I got some nice ones from the cosplay photographer the event organiser had on the weekend, had them framed and they've gone up next to my Winter Soldier statue (Promotion present!) My arm is killing today but it was so worth it. Now have to get on and start planning for my Winter Soldier costume for the summer convention!

This was one of the photos from the photoshoot. A bit lower quality as it's a photo of a photo but you get the general idea from it.
Please tell me what you used for the arm. I'm going nuts over here. :/
gules is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2017, 02:52 AM   #158
Lost Cause
You're in my way, sir.

So it looks like I'm going to be trying my hand at scratchbuilding a Shadowcat costume. Probably some variation on this version of her design.

At the moment just trying to decide whether I want to be using shiny or matte spandex and for which bits. Probably shiny black under matte yellow.

Instagram - Facebook
Unread 04-29-2017, 12:43 AM   #159
ThatArtGuy

I was Victor Von Doom recently and won Best in Show. My wife and I paid attention to detail with the Latverian seal on the lower buttons, and the Von Doom family crest on the medallions, gloves, and boots.

Here I am posing with the 501st. (I told them that they're leader was dead. I didn't tell them how. Insert maniacal laughing here.)

ThatArtGuy
ThatArtGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2017, 01:47 AM   #160
thorssoli

Just started working on a Goddess Thor costume for the girlfriend. Here's my shop assistant wearing the work in progress:

The hammer needs some work.
thorssoli is offline   Reply With Quote