Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Makeup and Eye Contacts

Unread 02-25-2017, 01:08 AM   #1
Taka The Hawk

Any places that Sell prescription Contact lenses?

Last year, got mine from Pinkyparadise but no longer ship to US and would not like to drop 100$on each lense T.T Help!
Taka The Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-25-2017, 04:41 PM   #2
xRenascent
That crazy chick

What about Honey Color? I think they still ship to the US and I've heard good things about them.

Potential 2017 Cons
Anime Expo/Colorado Springs Comic Con/Nan Desu Kan

Social Media Links
[deviantArt] | [Facebook (non-personal)] | [Tumblr] | [Twitter] | [World Cosplay]

I also stream/upload videos:
[Youtube] | [Twitch]
xRenascent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2017, 08:52 PM   #3
Blood_Sword
aka Shiro Samurai

As far as I've seen most circle lens stores carry prescription lenses. Not necessarily all brands or all lenses in a particular series/color but yeah, prescription lenses are readily available nowadays. But of course, the higher your prescription, the more limited your choices will be.

I can recommend HoneyColor, which was already mentioned above. I've ordered a lot from them and never really had any problems, as far as I can remember.

LensVillage is another good choice. A fairly well-known store that I've been a long-time customer at. They have a good variety of lenses, great customer service and run sales often. What puts LensVillage above their competitors is that they have free shipping, even if you only buy one pair. Also, feel free to use my discount code SAMURAI15 to get 15% off sitewide if you buy anything from them (incl. cosmetics and sclera lenses).

Last edited by Blood_Sword : 02-25-2017 at 08:55 PM.
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2017, 12:07 AM   #4
Taka The Hawk

I went ahead and ordered a pair earlier from a site called EbeautyNA, hopefully a trusted site!
Taka The Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2017, 07:12 AM   #5
temari12
Cosplay noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Sword View Post
As far as I've seen most circle lens stores carry prescription lenses. Not necessarily all brands or all lenses in a particular series/color but yeah, prescription lenses are readily available nowadays. But of course, the higher your prescription, the more limited your choices will be.

I can recommend HoneyColor, which was already mentioned above. I've ordered a lot from them and never really had any problems, as far as I can remember.

LensVillage is another good choice. A fairly well-known store that I've been a long-time customer at. They have a good variety of lenses, great customer service and run sales often. What puts LensVillage above their competitors is that they have free shipping, even if you only buy one pair. Also, feel free to use my discount code SAMURAI15 to get 15% off sitewide if you buy anything from them (incl. cosmetics and sclera lenses).
Thank you for the recommendations! LensVillage had exactly what I was looking for.
Noctis Lucis Caelum [Final Fantasy XV]
temari12 is offline   Reply With Quote