Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 09-18-2016, 03:19 PM   #2026
Rachs_Cosplay

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): For now,I do not know what I'm exactly looking for ,at this moment but ---> Dating/Romantic relationships,Males Friendships,everyone!.
Interests: Cosplay,Exploring parks,taking pictures,listening to music,hanging out, netlfix, CAH.
Summary: I'm a very nice person,to get to know quite the open-minded person,who's a chatterbox.
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): Anime: Phsyco Pass, Ranma 1/2,Fairy Tail, DBZ,Sailormoon,Beserk,Ouran host club. Video Games: DMC original games(only played 1,) final fantasy 7,legend of the dragoon. T.V. series: The Tudors,Mr self ridge,(anything BBC) Avengers Assemble,Young Justice, Gotham,Batman the animated series,Justice league,Arrow. I also do enjoy the renfair,when I do get to go!

Unread 10-02-2016, 06:28 PM   #2027
Methos422

Seeking: Female for long term or cosplaying, travel, hang out or random adventures.
Interests: travel, Anime, wildlife, bowling, movies, exc.
Methos422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2017, 08:49 PM   #2028
japanda77

Seeking (female)
Name: Khris (friends call me panda)
Interests: Video games/anime/cosplay/conventions/and many many other things

Summary: My summary hmmm. im 6ft mixed raced(whos not now days) i love almost any type of anime romance,action,slice of life, all of then even the twisted ones like school days -.- anyone whos seen that know what i mean. atm im in college i spend all my spare time ether playing vid games/watching anime/ or tinkering(by tinkering i mean creating things out of random materials) i love the idea of making costumes for cosplay but i always go to far and put alot of time in to making things that cross the like from a look alike to omg it actually functions and could hurt someone.(last thing i made was a gun made from pvc pipe with a warbla outer cosmetic but i went a lil to far by adding a gas chamber with a lighter spark trigger.. it could shattered marbles so i decided not to tke it in to a crowd of people.)(enjoy something so much cant stop until it crosses a line)

Favorite Media
anime- bleach,tokyo ghoul,high school of the dead,school rumble,toradora,(all the animes that played on adult swim growing up,death note,one punch man,kill la kill, sooo many more
Books-very few TV- anything supernatural Vid Games- so freakin many (<3 MMOs)
Unread 04-19-2017, 01:59 AM   #2029
rachelguthrie

That's Great.
rachelguthrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2017, 06:45 PM   #2030
neozero

Lol why are there two threads?

Also has like anyone found anything through this method? I'm starting to think that its just better to meet people right at cons.

Shinn - Fuccboi
neozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2017, 10:43 PM   #2031
Slapthefatcat
The man with the guns.

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Woman // dating/cosplay partner
Interests: Heroes, movies, anime, cooking, cosplay (who would've thought?!), nutrition, bariatrics.

Summary: Umm... I'm a quiet guy, and the type that is great for planning, but not always at execution. However, if I saw I'm going to do it, I will go above and beyond to do so. I'm always looking for my passion in life; I have yet to find anything I enjoy more than cosplay. I am a realist and I like a secure lifestyle so I am following a career in dietetics rather than something in the arts. I prefer a lazy day over an active day any day, unless you invite me to a con.
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): Anything with superpowers and/or magic. I'm not a scifi or classic lit person though.
Favorite anime: Robotics;Notes
Favorite manga: Air Gear (oddly, I dislike the anime; it has a forced childish style despite being mature rated)
Favorite game: Currently? Witcher 3

Slapthefatcat Cosplays
Southern Maryland Cosplay (Anyone can join)
Slapthefatcat is offline   Reply With Quote