Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Unread 03-29-2017, 08:28 AM   #1
GraceHound
Nikki V

Greetings from England!

Hi there! I've been cosplaying off and on since 2013, but I'm really starting to get into it now. Primarily I would consider myself a survival-horror cosplayer more than anything else. I do enjoy making things, customizing bits and pieces of the outfits and of course the end result of watching it all come together. I'm currently waiting to get some decent photos and upload them here, but until then, hi. ^^ Finding the forums a little confusing to navigate so hopefully I haven't done anything wrong.
GraceHound is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-03-2017, 02:45 PM   #2
Lindiranae
Inquisitor

Hi and welcome!
Lindiranae Emerald Knight armor Design & prep

My planned projects:
Commander Shepard
Dovahkiin: Nightingale armor
Lindiranae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2017, 02:58 PM   #3
Blood_Sword
aka Shiro Samurai

Hello and welcome, fellow European!

Don't worry, you'll get used to navigating the site. I know it might feel a bit outdated but it has been in the middle of upgrading for years now so yeah, it should eventually get updated for the better.
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2017, 01:33 PM   #4
GraceHound
Nikki V

^^ Thank you so much, Lindiranae!
Unread 04-04-2017, 01:37 PM   #5
GraceHound
Nikki V

Thank you so much, Blood_Sword! It's great to meet a fellow European on here. ^^

I think you're right; the more time I spend on here, the easier it's becoming to navigate things. My confidence is really growing about being a part of the community, too.
Unread 04-07-2017, 06:31 PM   #6
lauraLovesAnime

Hey grace, welcome
lauraLovesAnime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2017, 03:02 AM   #7
GraceHound
Nikki V

Hey Laura, thank you so much! ^^
Unread 04-20-2017, 02:31 PM   #8
LadyHighgarden

Hey GraceHound! I've also been Cosplaying for the same amount of time and also from England. I feel you, I'm attempting to use the forums in and Windows Phone and currently its not going very well. Happy cosplaying!
LadyHighgarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2017, 04:21 AM   #9
GraceHound
Nikki V

Hi, LadyHighgarden! ^^

It's always nice to come across another UK cosplayer! Happy cosplaying to you, too. To be honest I've given up trying to use the forums on anything besides my laptop, but I hope things get better for you and your phone! ^^
Unread 04-21-2017, 06:05 AM   #10
LadyHighgarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceHound View Post
Hi, LadyHighgarden! ^^

It's always nice to come across another UK cosplayer! Happy cosplaying to you, too. To be honest I've given up trying to use the forums on anything besides my laptop, but I hope things get better for you and your phone! ^^
I imagine you've had the same trouble as me, its so hard to find Cosplayers here in a similar area even though its such a small place xD what sort of stuff do you Cosplay as??
Unread 04-24-2017, 04:11 AM   #11
GraceHound
Nikki V

xD That's so true! Either we don't cosplay the same things at all, or there's just a distinct lack of cosplayers altogether. Typically I go for things like The Walking Dead, Silent Hill, Saw - that sort of thing. How about you? ^^
Unread 04-25-2017, 02:11 PM   #12
LadyHighgarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceHound View Post
xD That's so true! Either we don't cosplay the same things at all, or there's just a distinct lack of cosplayers altogether. Typically I go for things like The Walking Dead, Silent Hill, Saw - that sort of thing. How about you? ^^
Exactly! Esp when you're no into anime its so hard to find fellowers cosplayers xD oofft, nice and gritty then I love the WD and Silent Hill especially. I love my history/fantasy so I've done Margeary quite a bit and Lagertha from Vikings, hopefully my next big project will be Anne Boleyn but god dayyuum its a lot of work :3 are you going to any Cons this year then?
Unread Today, 06:43 AM   #13
GraceHound
Nikki V

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyHighgarden View Post
Exactly! Esp when you're no into anime its so hard to find fellowers cosplayers xD oofft, nice and gritty then I love the WD and Silent Hill especially. I love my history/fantasy so I've done Margeary quite a bit and Lagertha from Vikings, hopefully my next big project will be Anne Boleyn but god dayyuum its a lot of work :3 are you going to any Cons this year then?
Oooh, that's very unique! Since registering here and on a few other cosplay sites, I've seen a lot of anime/manga cosplayers, but not a lot of historical ones. I bet you look *amazing* in those costumes (sorry it's taken me a little while to get back to you)! Anne Boleyn, wow... *Really* wanna see you do that one, to be honest. ^^ I've already been to Walker Stalker in London - not sure if I told you that or not? But I'm not sure about attending any others. Would be nice, though. How about you?