Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 03-27-2017, 01:09 AM   #436
metalmaniac

nailed the cross arm thing jump roping for the first time

#real boxer now
#totally didn't get ktfo

In progress: Ian Dietrich (Attack on Titan)

On deck: Ergo Proxy (Ergo Proxy), Rienhard Von Lohengramm (Legend of the Galactic Heroes)

In Consideration: Itou Kaiji (Kaiji), Yoshino (Clannad: After Story)
metalmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-27-2017, 04:50 PM   #437
KitoCosplay
Best chin on Cosplay.com

One of the pics from my Willow photoshoot from this past Ohayocon made this month's issue of Cosplay Culture!!!
KitoCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2017, 03:28 PM   #438
Zoeyromanov
Performapal Leon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitoCosplay View Post
One of the pics from my Willow photoshoot from this past Ohayocon made this month's issue of Cosplay Culture!!!
Congratz

Today:
Even though I know I had to haul my butt to school despite caught with a minor flu, it especially made my day with my friend's stories with his friends from Japan xD. They made me laugh so hard I was actually crying xD. Lets just say it was...completely off the wall.
Also had a chicken noodle soup with coffee. Nice and warm.

Follow me:
Deviantart / Tumblr / Instagram

"My outfit makes me feel powerful, too."
Zoeyromanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2017, 12:59 PM   #439
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

My Serpent's Heir graphic novel finally came in AND I can finally spare the time to go pick it up! I know what I'm doing this evening...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moofingham View Post
There's a vibe here that says "We're in this together!Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way."<3
ShinobiXikyu is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2017, 12:48 AM   #440
neozero

Lately I haven't been feeling depressed so I have been more financially responsible and have eaten better so that is a win

Shinn - Fuccboi
neozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2017, 04:47 PM   #441
Scunosi

I've been trying to take better care of my face leading up to Sakuracon. I didn't realize how bad my lips looked (TMI I have a bad habit of chewing them) until I made a conscious effort to knock it off. Now I'm on my way to a soft and sexy-cute Wicke!

In even more exciting news, this month we have 3 paydays at my work instead of the usual 2 (paid biweekly), and since they only take out benefits for the first 2 I'm positively rolling in it after today's inflated paycheck! I know I shouldn't go blow it all but I feel kind of like buying something to celebrate. Though I tend to buy gifts for myself on a regular basis anyway. :P

Upcoming Conventions
---

Latest cosplay
Wicke (Pokémon Sun and Moon)

Working On
---
Scunosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2017, 11:44 AM   #442
BisectedBrioche
Green Girl

I've finally got my updated driver's licence. The name's been updated and a 0's been replaced with a 5!

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%) Sheik (?)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
BisectedBrioche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2017, 12:51 PM   #443
Baix
Cos-n00b

Someone at work gave me a bunch of cd's, and some real gems too, including Behemoth's first album "Sventevith - Storming Near the Baltic" (Which I can't find for sale anywhere), Emperor's "Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk", Venom's "Welcome to Hell", Anthrax's "Fistful of Metal" and Napalm Death's "The Code is Red..."

Now I don't feel so bad about missing out on a copy of Dimmu Borgir's "Stormblast" which was for sale at a shop 5 minutes from my house (The original Stormblast which had to be redone sans 1 track because it sort of plagiarised some music from a couple of games) - Somehow that shop seems to get rare gems in, but only ever a single copy and never when I have money

Blood Angel Scout - Warhammer 40k
Remy - Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

Future Cosplays

Blackbeard - Rainbow Six: Siege
Kragoth - Unreal Tournament '99
Tomas - Realm of the Damned/Sons of Balur
Jim Raynor (Unarmoured) - Starcraft

Dream Cosplays

Blood Angel Sanguinairy Guard - Warhammer 40k
Rin Hojo - Initial D: 5th Stage
Baix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2017, 02:04 PM   #444
roseandzippin
White and Nerdy

I'm FINALLY completely 100% over my ex!!! It took long enough: three months. Jerk.
About a month ago I started talking with a guy that used to be my neighbor, but I hadn't seen/talked with him since I was like 8 years old and he was 13 (I used to have playdates with his little sister). Turns out he is quite an impressively high-caliber nerd and we have tons in common! Plus. all of his family knows and loves me. They're all very well-educated smart people (which is SO rare) and they live literally five minutes away! I met him for coffee this weekend and he's so adorable... He treats me like he actually cares about me! He asks questions about me and genuinely wants to know the answers! He likes going to symphonies and being outdoors! He can carry on intellectual conversations, he's witty, humorous, energetic, flirtatious (which is a real feat with me, because I'm notorious for not being able to recognize when someone is flirting with me)... We've been texting at the end of each day for almost a month and GAH I'M JUST SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

I'm a Florida graduate student who must choose between the heart (wearing a flower crown while skipping along a beach) or the brain (wearing a graduation cap with a clean bill of no student loan debt). So far, I choose to follow both.

Future:

MegaCon 2017- Felicity Smoak

Previous:

MegaCon Tampa Bay 2016 - Felicity Smoak
MegaCon 2016 - Fem!Link
Walker Stalker Orlando 2015 - Beth Greene
MegaCon 2015 - Fem!Castiel
roseandzippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2017, 08:08 PM   #445
Zoeyromanov
Performapal Leon

My sister went to get new glasses today, and the optometrist was nice enough to get me a case for my glasses when she overheard me say that I didn't end up getting one back when I got mine

Follow me:
Deviantart / Tumblr / Instagram

"My outfit makes me feel powerful, too."
Zoeyromanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2017, 07:35 AM   #446
roseandzippin
White and Nerdy

Update on Super-Nerd King of the Adorable (see previous post): HE'S STILL ADORABLE! He actually wants to take me out tomorrow for our first month anniversary of meeting each other. Completely his idea, I didn't even realize what the exact date was! HE BAKED COOKIES FOR ME AND TOOK ME TO A SCI-FI THEMED SYMPHONY. HE LITERALLY CANNOT BE ANY MORE PERFECT.

Edit: At said date for our "first month anniversary" he took me to the lake to watch the sunset on the dock and HE GAVE ME FLOWERS!!! No one's ever given me flowers before

I'm a Florida graduate student who must choose between the heart (wearing a flower crown while skipping along a beach) or the brain (wearing a graduation cap with a clean bill of no student loan debt). So far, I choose to follow both.

Future:

MegaCon 2017- Felicity Smoak

Previous:

MegaCon Tampa Bay 2016 - Felicity Smoak
MegaCon 2016 - Fem!Link
Walker Stalker Orlando 2015 - Beth Greene
MegaCon 2015 - Fem!Castiel

Last edited by roseandzippin : 04-20-2017 at 10:04 AM.
roseandzippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2017, 06:35 PM   #447
neozero

Quote:
Originally Posted by neozero View Post
Lately I haven't been feeling depressed so I have been more financially responsible and have eaten better so that is a win
So like after this I spent a bunch of money. But it was on something awesome. So like thats a win.

Shinn - Fuccboi
neozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2017, 07:59 PM   #448
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

CostumeCon is tomorrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moofingham View Post
There's a vibe here that says "We're in this together!Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way."<3
ShinobiXikyu is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2017, 08:09 AM   #449
Lost Cause
You're in my way, sir.

Just submitted the last bits of coursework of my degree. So it's all finished now.

Instagram - Facebook
Lost Cause is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2017, 08:57 PM   #450
TeaForThought
Knows nothing

Today is my dog's second birthday <3
Thou canst not then be false to any man.”

~Tea is wisdom, just add water~
TeaForThought is offline   Reply With Quote