Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Metrocon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-09-2007, 05:25 PM   #16
havokgrl
*Brain Ninja!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hime no Toki View Post
I'll be in attendance, though I only know two of the costumes I am definately doing - Seth Nightlord from Trinity Blood, and Princess Saturn for a Princess Senshi group for the Friday night masquerade. I'll be at chess tryouts on the 20th, also...it's worth a shot, and I loved being in it the past two years.
Awsome
A Princess Senshi group. I love Sailor Moon! I would love to (someday)cosplay Galaxia. *sigh*
anyway my fiancee is going to try out for Kenshin in chessmatch. Hes just nervous cause its his 1st time and doesnt wanna look dumb.
havokgrl is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-09-2007, 05:30 PM   #17
Kitsune
Turk in a Skirt

Awwwuh, tell him not to be nervous! Everyone has a first time~! Mine was last year. =D

If I can convince my aunt to go and take her kids, I'll be dressing the smallest as Midna and the oldest as Princess Agitha from Twilight Princess, and I shall do my secret TP costume as well. *evil laughter*

I wish I could talk to people about that last costume... *sniffles*
Friday: Scootaloo (MLP:FiM), Darya "Dasha" Alkaev (Orlandia); Saturday: Dasha, Ryoko Mitsurugi; Sunday: Zubat (Pokemon Snap panel), Dasha
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2007, 09:51 PM   #18
Leenus

I will definatly be in attendance <3 everybody knows the lengths Ill go to if I cant get a ride *evil laugh* XD
Unread 01-09-2007, 11:31 PM   #19
TheDarkmoon
Living Time Paradox

I'll eather be going as Kasanoda and hopefully getting a friend to do Mori ( both from Ouran Host Club ) or take the time to go really all out with upgrading my Vincent cosplay. I have a friend who was planning to possibly do a Wing Zero cosplay this year sometime but I am not sure what's happening with that.

Still can't decide if I am gonna audition for Chess Match or not, if I did I'd hope to get Vincent since me upgrading it would coincide nicely with the match.
TheDarkmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2007, 12:48 AM   #20
Ichigo_Kurosaki
Black Cat Of Misfortune

I'm going to try to be there this time ^^
Xerxes Break - Pandora Hearts

Will of the Abyss - Pandora Hearts

Terra - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Ichigo_Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2007, 08:15 AM   #21
havokgrl
*Brain Ninja!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiKitsune View Post
Awwwuh, tell him not to be nervous! Everyone has a first time~! Mine was last year. =D

If I can convince my aunt to go and take her kids, I'll be dressing the smallest as Midna and the oldest as Princess Agitha from Twilight Princess, and I shall do my secret TP costume as well. *evil laughter*

I wish I could talk to people about that last costume... *sniffles*
this yr. will make my 4th yr attendance. I missed the very 1st Metro but thats ok. I will tell him not to be nevous. I would go with him but I gotta work.
Unread 01-10-2007, 09:36 AM   #22
Kitsune
Turk in a Skirt

This will be my fourth year going as well. It will also mark the third year of Whose Line Is It Anime? I hope to make it spectacularly awesome this year. With three giant boxes of bubblewrap. =D
Friday: Scootaloo (MLP:FiM), Darya "Dasha" Alkaev (Orlandia); Saturday: Dasha, Ryoko Mitsurugi; Sunday: Zubat (Pokemon Snap panel), Dasha
Unread 01-10-2007, 10:24 AM   #23
havokgrl
*Brain Ninja!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiKitsune View Post
This will be my fourth year going as well. It will also mark the third year of Whose Line Is It Anime? I hope to make it spectacularly awesome this year. With three giant boxes of bubblewrap. =D
Im sad to say that ive never got to see Whose Line Is It Anime? But I will try to see it this time around. Ohhh Bubblewrap......is fun
Unread 01-10-2007, 11:52 AM   #24
Hime no Toki
NiGHTmaren
Modoka Magica

Quote:
Originally Posted by havokgrl View Post
Awsome
A Princess Senshi group. I love Sailor Moon! I would love to (someday)cosplay Galaxia. *sigh*
anyway my fiancee is going to try out for Kenshin in chessmatch. Hes just nervous cause its his 1st time and doesnt wanna look dumb.
Oh man, last year I was the first person at tryouts to have to go up and well...tryout. I think I looked stupid and I doubt anyone else could have ever looked dumber, haha. I'm also trying out for Kenshin, so is my boyfriend. I'm also going for Rukia, Lina, Sailor Moon, Yuffie, Xianghua, Nausicaa, Link, and Princess Zelda...keeping the options open, haha. He's trying out for Kenshin, Link, Vincent, Dante, Ichigo, Vampire Hunter D, Simon Belmont, and Kilik. Shall be fun times! I'll be there on the 20th at the 10am block.

2014 - Upcoming Conventions :
Anime Weekend Atlanta (GA) - FandomCon (FL)

Upcoming costumes : Princess Garnet (coronation gown) from FFIX, Edea Lee (various costmes) from Bravely Default, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
Hime no Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2007, 02:35 PM   #25
Roxey20
Clap Your Hands

OK, so everyone talking about Metrocon has got me excited. I'm going to try really hard to get to Metrocon. Hopefully I can work things out so that I can come for the whole weekend. Ooo, then I could bring more cosplays...

Cosplays in the works: Katniss Everdeen Tribute Parade - Hunger Games (10%)
Roxey20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2007, 03:36 PM   #26
Kitsune
Turk in a Skirt

Hah, bubblewrap is definitely my selling point for Whose Line. It happened by accident, because I had a small bit of spare bubblewrap from wrapping my kendo the first year, and it enticed many people. I bring more and more each year. XD Definitely changing a few things this year, though, to make it smoother and better, hopefully.

Mmmm, just a few more days until first weekend of auditions! I'm trying out for everyone. =D My friends keep telling me I should put down Simon, though. >_>

Wai~! I hope you can come the whole weekend, Roxey20. It's a load of fun.
Unread 01-10-2007, 05:36 PM   #27
Roxey20
Clap Your Hands

Thanks! It all depends on the new job and if I can find a group to join up with. Sadly, none of my friends in Fort Myers cosplay... Bleh, now I just need to decide which cosplays to bring for the weekend...

Cosplays in the works: Katniss Everdeen Tribute Parade - Hunger Games (10%)
Roxey20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2007, 08:53 PM   #28
havokgrl
*Brain Ninja!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hime no Toki View Post
Oh man, last year I was the first person at tryouts to have to go up and well...tryout. I think I looked stupid and I doubt anyone else could have ever looked dumber, haha. I'm also trying out for Kenshin, so is my boyfriend. I'm also going for Rukia, Lina, Sailor Moon, Yuffie, Xianghua, Nausicaa, Link, and Princess Zelda...keeping the options open, haha. He's trying out for Kenshin, Link, Vincent, Dante, Ichigo, Vampire Hunter D, Simon Belmont, and Kilik. Shall be fun times! I'll be there on the 20th at the 10am block.
Im makin him do his homework for the chessmatch, He also wants to try for Vampire Hunter D if not Kenshin, Other than thats all he really wants to try for. Hes going this Saturday coming up @ 10.
I think you can pull off any or all of the other characters cause your really good. You looked really Cute in your Chi Chi costume last year!
Kurenai - Naruto
Unread 01-10-2007, 11:05 PM   #29
Miss Meru
Miss Vallière

I'm really hoping I can make Metro this year. It's kinda sad that I've never been to a Florida con when I'm originally FROM Florida, haha. I think my fiance and I will be able to debut our Ranma½ costumes if we do go ^_^
Dragon*Con (Atlanta)

♥♥ cosplay portfolio @ merucosplay.com ♥♥
Miss Meru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2007, 11:30 PM   #30
Foos
Monster Hunter Addict!

Can't wait for Metro. Really looking forward to the cosplay contest and Idol.
Foos is offline   Reply With Quote