Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Metrocon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-25-2007, 07:49 PM   #61
Eclipseofsorrow
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiKitsune View Post
Oooh, you're the one with the Anime Clue, Eclipseofsorrow? I'll have to make sure our panels aren't at the same time, I wanna see that!

And, it's amazing, but I've already started work on Whose Line Is It Anime. That means no stalling because I have no games thought up. XD
Haha, yes. I've heard your panel is LOTS of fun, and I tried to make it last year. ;_; We kept getting stopped for pictures on the way though (Dunno if you saw us, but we were the Ramen cups), and by the time we got there it had already started and I didnt want to interupt.

Oh man. >> YOU have work to do? I have to write a full plot and story out, and think up and plan in around 20-30 anime characters. Also, make character packets and the likes~ Not to mention, try to get Roy to respond and let us know what type of space we're going to have to work with, so I can plan around that too. -Le sigggggh~- It will be fun though! Im worried about having to cut it off at 30 people though, cause otherwise it's hard to control. o_o; (It's not scripted, you guys actually walk around and Solve it.) x3
Eclipseofsorrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-30-2007, 04:21 PM   #62
tsuoi_kaze
PERSONA! *bang*

I'll be there! But I have no idea who to cosplay yet XD

I might just put scraps of possible cosplays in a hat and draw at random
tsuoi_kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2007, 08:27 PM   #63
havokgrl
*Brain Ninja!*

Pre Reg is up! I already got my passes. VIP STYLE!!
Kurenai - Naruto
havokgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2007, 09:15 PM   #64
Hyper_Phantom

Eh. o.o I'm here late lol! I'll be going to Metrocon. There is no if, buts or maybes. I must go to Metrocon, it is my favorite con. Lol.
I'd like to only do one costume for Metro, but I'm doing two because I need one for a skit.
So you all will see me there as Kuja from FF9 and as my original design DDR princess. ^_^
I'd really love a VIP pass...but $70? That's a very unsettling fee. =\ $70...*Hugs her tummy and curls up in bed* No...No...No...yesssss...NO >_<
Yes?
NO <_<
yes plz? ._.
NO! T_T
Nu...;_;
...*Ahem* Excuse me, while I call my therapist. XD
Unread 01-30-2007, 09:58 PM   #65
FLORIDASUPERCON

Looking forward to another great show (as usual)

-mike
FLORIDASUPERCON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2007, 10:05 PM   #66
Miss Meru
Miss Vallière

What's the difference between a VIP pass and a normal one? =\
Dragon*Con (Atlanta)

♥♥ cosplay portfolio @ merucosplay.com ♥♥
Miss Meru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2007, 10:28 PM   #67
tsuoi_kaze
PERSONA! *bang*

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiuchi View Post
I had a vip pass at metrocon amano's world, and all it really did was get you the good seats at events. And I mean the GOOD seats. I want a vip pass again, but their so expensive now DX
Unread 01-31-2007, 06:19 AM   #68
Lucifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiuchi View Post
The site says you get preferred seating, a pass to the masquerade, and a t-shirt (along with a weekend pass to the con, of course).

I don't bite. Ok, that's a lie. I totally bite.
Lucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2007, 06:44 AM   #69
havokgrl
*Brain Ninja!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuoi_kaze View Post
I had a vip pass at metrocon amano's world, and all it really did was get you the good seats at events. And I mean the GOOD seats. I want a vip pass again, but their so expensive now DX
Well the whole getting good seats is good enough for me. It stinks getting stuck all the way in the back during an event and cant see anything.
Kurenai - Naruto
havokgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2007, 10:20 PM   #70
Miyabi-
All Will Be Well

I can't believe it but I actually get to come to Metrocon again! ^_^ I'm flying from AX to spend a few days in Vegas and then from Vegas to Florida for Metro and after the weekend back to Ohio with me! XD!!
This is going to shape up to be quite possibly the best vacation I've ever taken! ^_^
Costume-wise I'll be bringing Abel Nightroad from "Trinity Blood" and the usual Chrno Crusade stuff and possibly Mizuki Ashiya from "Hana Kimi" ^_^
Miyabi- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2007, 03:13 PM   #71
Aleera
Master Thief

The regular pass via paypal is still $35 versus the $75 for VIP passes. And besides with VIP your friends would have to be able to afford it too. I'm just pointing out the pros and cons.

I'm glad that at least a few people are coming from out of town to Metrocon, it makes everything more exciting somehow. I can't wait for details about the Fantasy Masquerade and costume contest to come online in the future.
Unread 02-01-2007, 03:39 PM   #72
tsuoi_kaze
PERSONA! *bang*

Quote:
Originally Posted by havokgrl View Post
Well the whole getting good seats is good enough for me. It stinks getting stuck all the way in the back during an event and cant see anything.
*nods* Especially when you're short (like me T.T) and you end up behind someone RELLY tall. I hate that.

I need to pick who to cosplay!!! Probably Izumi from FMA because I've been putting it off for months (bought everything, never started to make it.) but that's a simple costume so I want to bring something else too. I considered Genesis but I don't think I can get that many sequins done in time and be able to see the light of day between now and then. I'll probably think of something right after mega ;D
Unread 02-01-2007, 03:41 PM   #73
Hyper_Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuoi_kaze View Post
*nods* Especially when you're short (like me T.T) and you end up behind someone RELLY tall. I hate that.

I need to pick who to cosplay!!! Probably Izumi from FMA because I've been putting it off for months (bought everything, never started to make it.) but that's a simple costume so I want to bring something else too. I considered Genesis but I don't think I can get that many sequins done in time and be able to see the light of day between now and then. I'll probably think of something right after mega ;D
So many sequins. DX I'd just buy sequined fabric.
Unread 02-01-2007, 04:08 PM   #74
Hime no Toki
NiGHTmaren
Modoka Magica

Let's not talk about sequins...I have a costume completely covered in them I need done in time for JACON. XD And I mean COVERED. Many hours I have already spent shut away like a freak, not seeing the light of day.

But yeah, VIP passes rock. I'm 4'11", so I know how it is to be stuck behind people and not see anything but heads, wigs, hats, etc.

2014 - Upcoming Conventions :
Anime Weekend Atlanta (GA)

Upcoming costumes : Princess Garnet (coronation gown) from FFIX, Edea Lee (various costmes) from Bravely Default, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
Hime no Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2007, 07:38 PM   #75
tsuoi_kaze
PERSONA! *bang*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hime no Toki View Post
Let's not talk about sequins...I have a costume completely covered in them I need done in time for JACON. XD And I mean COVERED. Many hours I have already spent shut away like a freak, not seeing the light of day.

But yeah, VIP passes rock. I'm 4'11", so I know how it is to be stuck behind people and not see anything but heads, wigs, hats, etc.
That's exactly why I said I wouldn't get it done! Long sleeved shirt AND long pants COVERED in the little devils DX! Not to mention sparlky shoes...
Which is why it's only a slight possibility that I'll have that one. Then again, I could cheat and buy sparkly fabric and uh >.>.....place them spaced out rather than covering the fabric. Just so it'll still be omgwtfsparkly-enough.

I think that I might make something for the dance/masqurade if I have time (a.k.a. if I decide NOT to make Genesis yet). If I do that I'll bring out Reno or Yuna for a day, or maybe make another simple costume.

On a Happier note- I GO TO JOANNES TO GET MY NEW MACHINE ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!
My current one is possesed. Not by evil spirits or even demons, but by satan himself. And I'm pretty sure it's the one in the mizerable video who plays the violin because it makes wierd noises all the time too.