Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > General Construction Help

Unread 08-16-2002, 12:13 PM   #1
Tenjou

Kiki from KDS and Palla Palla from BSSM

Has anyone ever cosplayed these characters? I was thinking of doing Palla Palla in her citizen form, and Kiki in her witch costume. ^^

Unread 08-16-2002, 02:01 PM   #2
KuroBara
dog of the military

Hmm...Kiki should be simple enough, a flowy dress and a big red hair bow. You could probably find a pattern for the dress, especially with Halloween coming up.

Hmm...I can't remember Palla Palla's citizen clothes, any pics? The wig would be the hardest part.
Unread 08-16-2002, 02:50 PM   #3
Cait

Citizen? Like not senshi and not Amazoness? Her civilian clothes seem to be just normal clothes in various shades of blue... if I remember correctly. I thought she and the other Amazonesses wore often different clothes (as in from occasion to occasion) but dressed the same as each other with the only variant being the color of the ensamble. If you could pull together a good wig, I'd think you could get away with nearly anything on your body so long as it's light blue. Or do you mean something else?
Cait is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2002, 04:06 PM   #4
Tenjou

It's really easy for the Palla Palla costume. I could wear what's in the picture, or a blue dress like she wears. But I'd rather wear what's in the picture, it's so comfy. ^_^
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dress.jpg (3.0 KB, 15 views)
Unread 08-16-2002, 04:07 PM   #5
Tenjou

And here's the civilian form picture..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg citizen.jpg (7.5 KB, 13 views)
Unread 08-16-2002, 04:52 PM   #6
Kurenai

They sell these big plushie Jiji backpacks! It would be adorable if you carried one around ^_^
Kurenai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2002, 05:08 PM   #7
KuroBara
dog of the military

Oh, I think you could get a pattern for that dress too, lol! I was thinking of the green-haired one. The blue wig should be easier. The circlet could be made of many different materials, and then it's some wire, stryofoam balls, and spray paint!

>They sell these big plushie Jiji backpacks! It would be adorable if you carried one around ^_^

That would be soo cute! Kiki's simple, so I'd go overboard on accessories. Maybe a small broomstick too? Ooh, if you could find a little pink radio to hang off of it...
Unread 08-17-2002, 09:08 AM   #8
Tenjou

>They sell these big plushie Jiji backpacks! It would be adorable if you carried one around ^_^ <

Yay! I've gotta get one of those! ^_^ I'll go looking for them.

>That would be soo cute! Kiki's simple, so I'd go overboard on accessories. Maybe a small broomstick too? Ooh, if you could find a little pink radio to hang off of it...<

I was brainstorming ideas for Kiki a few nights ago. I was thinking of the broomstick and the radio too. ^^ I watched the movie verrrrry closely too look at her dress and accessories. ^_^

>The blue wig should be easier. The circlet could be made of many different materials, and then it's some wire, stryofoam balls, and spray paint! <

Ooh! I didn't think of those styrofoam balls! ^_________^ Thanks!! I think I could get one of those strap-headbands and just put it on differently. ^_^ Thanks again!
Unread 08-19-2002, 02:32 PM   #9
Tenjou

The Wig

do these wigs look the same or different? because the sailor moon specialty shoppe has two palla costumes, her villain and sailor form, but the wigs look different, and if you want to buy the wig alone, it is $55, but if you buy the sailor pallas one, then it's only $30. I don't know if these are different prices, or the seller of the wig is giving a price break on the wig, it might be $30 since you're getting the costume too, but I'm not sure. what do you guys think?

Sailor Pallas
http://www.fortunecity.com/business/...laswigside.jpg

Palla Palla
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pallamidclose.jpg (4.9 KB, 6 views)
Unread 08-19-2002, 04:17 PM   #10
KuroBara
dog of the military

They look the same to me. It's tough to tell with those low-quality pictures.
Unread 08-23-2002, 09:13 PM   #11
Tenjou

>They look the same to me. It's tough to tell with those low-quality pictures.<

That's what I thought, and it looks like to be the only place to get the wig. ^^: I'll go and save up $55... T_T
Unread 08-26-2002, 11:49 PM   #12
KuroBara
dog of the military

Look around, you should be able to find a cheaper blue wig now that halloween shops are opening up. It doesn't look terribly difficult to style. Good luck!
Unread 08-27-2002, 09:44 AM   #13
Tenjou

Very true! ^_^ Thank you!