Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games

Unread 08-16-2002, 01:34 PM   #1
Kellie
» galactic space pirate

ParaPara Allstars Costumes

So, would it be possible to be recognized cosplaying as the ParaPara Allstars in one of their various costumes?
Kellie is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-16-2002, 01:56 PM   #2
Ayaka
Ralph the Wonder Llama

Well, I wouldn't know who you were. Gomen. ^^;;; But that shouldn't stop you, I'm sure there are people who would! Besides, if the outfit's cool, people will appreciate it anyway.
Unread 08-16-2002, 02:17 PM   #3
Kellie
» galactic space pirate

Well you see, the outfits that are their "costumes" are such things like silver mini skirts and neon orange and pink tops. I just don't want people to think we're just...dressed. ^^ But thanks for the input and you're right! People appreciate awesome costumes. I know I do.
Unread 08-16-2002, 03:19 PM   #4
Ali-kun
Ask a GENtern...

Well, if you happened to be at A-kon you might get glomped by a group of Para Para Paradise 2nd mix character cosplayers... ^____^ (Shinobu and Usao-kun would likely initiate the glomping, and make everyone else join in...that would be me and my friend Ryan)

I'm sure there are plenty of paralists who admire the PPA who would recognize you ^_^ Did you have plans already for which costumes you were gonna do? And what con, so I can know if I should look for you or be sad that I won't see you?

...grr, now I am reminded that I should be antsy and impatient for yesasia to send my copy of PPP7! You're so mean ^_~
Unread 08-16-2002, 03:35 PM   #5
Kellie
» galactic space pirate

Wai wai! Well...I'm not sure but I'm feeling a bit parcial to the silver mini skirts and neon orange and pink tops. OR! The black leather pants and animal print shirts. I need to see other covers and pictures to see if there's any others. And if I would do the costume, they would be debuted at Otakon 2003. ^_^
Unread 08-16-2002, 05:20 PM   #6
Ali-kun
Ask a GENtern...

Mrr, you mean the outfits from the first VCD with superexciting black boots? Eee! Happiness!

My favorites are the ParaPara Paradise 5 special performance costumes (they are SHINY and PINK!) and the cute ski jackets they wear for Easy Busy in PPP2 ^___^ Aaah! That song is TOO adorable.

Anything from PPP6 is spiffy too. Rr. They do not sell that as a VCD, so I do not have it...I must make do with the videos I downloaded. *G*
Unread 08-26-2002, 05:05 PM   #7
RealizeDOP
Lina <3 Eddeh

*.* Ooooh Oohh!!!! I want to make some too!!! ***huggles VCD's****WAtching the final special made me sad though ><
Unread 08-26-2002, 05:58 PM   #8
Ali-kun
Ask a GENtern...

*giggles* Super duper land of PPA cosplayers, woohoo XD

And people go durwha? What are YOU supposed to be and then everyone strikes silly parapara poses...
I need to lay off the cream soda...