Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Marvel Universe

Unread 01-14-2007, 06:19 PM   #1
EastCoastKing

Marvel Mangaverse

This might belong under the manga section, but considering it is done by Marvel Comics, I thought it fit better here. For those who are unaware, Marvel released a limited series called the Marvel Mangaverse, which took some of Marvel's trademark characters and redid them with new backstories and manga styled artwork. Some of these revisioned characters included Spider-Man a the last survivor of the ninja spider clan, The Punisher as a geisha who tortures criminal by spanking and tickling them, and Iron Man as a woman with a variety of different suits, including the Iron Mecha. It was an amusing, and at times clever take on Marvel comics, and I am curios to know if anyone has been inspired to try making a cosplay based on some of the Mangaverse characters. Personally, I would get down and worship anyone who did Mangaverse Punisher, complete with paddle.

Unread 01-14-2007, 09:56 PM   #2
TechieCL
MomoCon HeadStaff

Someone has done Spider-Man:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.ph...7&member=28152

MomoCon On Tour get your Fan-Fix between conventions. Photoshoots, dances, and more!

Last edited by TechieCL : 01-14-2007 at 10:03 PM.
TechieCL is offline   Reply With Quote