Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Makeup and Eye Contacts

Unread 07-20-2013, 06:46 AM   #1
CherriPetalz
waht is this

Honeycolor.com Processing problem

Hi everyone, I just bought 2 pairs of lens and I’m using DHL shipping. I ordered on the 11th and I still have not gotten my shipping conformation email (today is the 20th) and on my account it says my package is still processing. When I went back to check, I realized that DHL shipping was not even offered as a choice yet when I ordered, it was an option. Has anyone else ordered recently and not gotten the conformation email? I’m worried that my order when wrong or something. D:
CherriPetalz is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-20-2013, 04:47 PM   #2
Ion
Lyrical gangster

This is one of the reasons I have not purchased from them: inconsistent service. Some people love them and always get things there as their orders go smoothly while others have had a terrible time. Honey Color, like Arda Wigs, is a very polarizing company: you either love them or have a beef with them.

Anyway, you should handle this the way you would with any ordering mishap:
1.) Contact the company, be sure to include as many details about the order, DHL shipping which apparently doesn't exist, etc.

2.) Give them a few days to respond, given time zone differences etc. 3 business days is a safe bet.

3.) If they do not reply to you, you can ask your payment processor to look into it and apply some pressure and if it gets to that point, you could seek a refund. Some credit cards make you wait a certain amount of time before they will investigate your issue so that the merchant has a "fair chance" to make good on the order, so investigate and look for the specifics with whomever you paid with. I think for my Visa card, they make you wait 45 days before you can file a claim. Paypal, on the other hand, gives you that 45 day window from the time you paid. So do check into the specifics.

Hopefully you will receive a fair response from them, but if not, look into having your payment processor apply some pressure to get results. Good luck!

CURRENT PROJECTS
Astrid - How to Train Your Dragon 2 | Elsa - Frozen (coronation gown) | Satsuki Kiryuin - Kill la Kill | Toothiana - Rise of the Guardians | Legolas - Lord of the Rings | Baroness - G.I. Joe
Ion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2013, 08:11 PM   #3
CherriPetalz
waht is this

Thank you very much for the advice! I emailed them this morning and hopefully everything gets sorted out.
CherriPetalz is offline   Reply With Quote