Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime LA

Unread 01-25-2007, 05:02 AM   #1
Hazel Chaz

The Hotel Is Full

If you don't have a room, there are no more available. Sorry.

If you have a room, check in as early as you can. Please don't annoy the front desk people*, but let them know you've arrived and anticipate checking into your room the moment it's clean/ready/available.

If you know that you will be checking in late, make sure the hotel is aware of this if you haven't told them already. Let them know exactly how late you will be checking in. Airtel Plaza Hotel: 818-997-7676

Always bring whatever documentation you have with you to the hotel, reservation number, confirmation number, any emails the hotel sent you with reservation info.

My apologies, there are no more rooms in the party block. Please make due with the room you get.

If you get to the hotel and they haven't given you the ALA3 reduced rate, take the room, then find Christian or Joyce. If we can prove you should have had the reduced rate, you will get it.

The folks at registration, and Operations can all find Joyce or Christian.

If you made your reservation AFTER the cut-off date and have a high rate, well, talk to us anyway. No promises.

Joyce and Christian will spend much of our time in or near the Lobby Friday and Saturday during peak hours. We will both be on-site Thursday evening as well.

Thank you for your patience.

*this isn't the fault of the front desk people, it's the fault of that idiot in Banff who wrote the bad software which allowed the hotel to sell more rooms than they have.

We warned you about the Space Weasels!
April: Cosplay Sewing Circle (2014-04-15); Anime Conji (starts 2014-04-18)
May: Baycon (starts 2014-05-23)
Hazel Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-25-2007, 01:21 PM   #2
mlarad
~ Mlarad ~

you mean that even if somebody has rez they may not get a room?
i will check in on saturday for only one night so its possible they wont be able to give me a room if they are already all taken
since friday?
what should i do?

mlarad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2007, 01:23 PM   #3
Gainax Boy
Master of Ceremonies ^_^

Call the Hotel and let them know that you are indeed checking in and staying at the hotel. They will hold the room for you if you confirm with them today

"Smile Often, feelings are Contagious"
AIM @ Dreamer81382

It's not easy being SNAPE
Gainax Boy is offline   Reply With Quote