Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 99 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-31-2007, 11:48 PM   #1
Touya no miko
TnM

For girls with big boobs

I'm a D 38 cup size. I need to bind my boobs down for my crossplay, but unfortunately my asian genes did not grant me smaller breasts. Sports bras only shrunk them down by one cup size and ace bandages didn't help either. Any tips on how to make them look almost non exsistant?
Touya no miko is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-01-2007, 10:39 AM   #2
Visual_Kei101
Neko boy!

I'm a dd40, and I can get them down to c size with a compression vest, then duck taping over them again. It's a harsh way, but I found it much better than ace'ing it. :0 Just make sure that you leave gaps inbetween the tape so your body can breath some.
Visual_Kei101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2007, 05:53 PM   #3
DivineSage
Formerly OokamiTsuki

I'm a 36 DD. The way I get completely flat:

Start with Karisu-sama's tape method, found in the Binding thread. Then, ACE bandage over that, and a waist cincher on top. It works for me, and it's pretty bearable.
DivineSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2007, 08:37 PM   #4
Moonlit_Rose
Indeed

32 DDD. I've tried layering sports bra's, and then ace bandages, or medical tape. However, it does get extreamly hard to breathe after awhile. Although, you are smaller then I am, so it should be easier to do. Layer the sports bra's first, so it doesn't get stuck to your skin, then put on the tape or ace. It'll get you down a little bit, I'm sure.
The chances of getting completely flat aren't much for us girls who are.. gifted up there, but even getting to a B or an A'll work for you I'm sure. As long as the clothing isn't too tight.
Moonlit_Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2007, 10:58 PM   #5
Bagu
absolutely! umm..what?

Wow and I thought tucking was tough for us guys...you girls are hardcore.
Bagu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 01:09 AM   #6
Kasumi_Ocada

Being a 40F, I wonder if I could even reasonably pull this off at all....

Fire Master of the University of Wisconsin, Marathon County's Animation Enthusiast Society.
Kasumi_Ocada is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 01:43 AM   #7
goldy496

umm.. wow?

tucking is nothing compared to this kind of hardcoreness.

good luck. and i MEAN IT.
goldy496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2007, 01:45 PM   #8
AgatsumaSoubi
Soubi

Yeah I did the ace and i couldnt breath for like ever so im slimming down a lot then going to buy a chest binder lots of trans use them so i guess i will to..damn you muraki
AgatsumaSoubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2007, 04:36 PM   #9
ZakuKitty
Don't die, Lloyd.

I'm about a 40 DD and that method works for me. =) Guess it works differently for different people.
ZakuKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007, 12:32 PM   #10
senshibaka
I will steal your cookies

Smile

I posted on the binding thread to but think this might be the better place to ask.
Im cosplaying as Auska from neon Genis when shes a child (the ep with her mums funeral with the werid monkey plusihie) the one in my avatatar.
<<<<<<<<<<<<

Im a 36 DD and think it might be odd for a "young child" to have boobs Im guess shes about 5-8 years old. I live in the uk and dont have a debit or credit card due to personal reasons. I have tried binding with medical bandages and got to bout and C cup.

any tips please
Unread 02-28-2007, 04:07 PM   #11
animeBecky21
Goofy girly user

FWIW, I've seen where drag kings wrap their chest in plastic wrap before duct taping around to bind (Have seen a queen or two do the same around their waist, I guess a $3 roll of tape is cheaper than a corset, but I digress)... anyways, it doesn't breathe, but it does keep the tape from sticking to your skin and irritating it or causing blisters.

All you can do to figure out what works for you is try the various methods already suggested, experiment with it; tape is cheap and odds are you have plastic wrap around the house already. Ace bandages aren't that expensive usually either. I haven't bought a sports bra in years, but most retailers have a clearance rack and sometimes you can get a good deal there.

Maybe there should be an extra sticky on this if it's not covered already in the binding thread, since "binding large breasts" comes up about once a month as a topic (and never gets the same set of answers twice either).
Unread 02-28-2007, 05:09 PM   #12
Saaski_Moql
The pancake ninja.

Plastic wrap is one of the worst things to do, because it doesn't breathe at all (especially with duct tape over it) and it sticks to your skin getting sticky and sweaty and uncomfortable--you will want out. Fast.
Saaski_Moql is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007, 06:39 PM   #13
senshibaka

Where can I buy AME tape (if that the right name)?? or ace bandages I'm complete mew to to this. so Im a little baffled
Unread 03-01-2007, 12:08 PM   #14
Ochiba-san
Detail to Perfect

If you use ACEs be careful. The longer you wear them, the tighter they get and they can cause majour problems. (I've got pretty small breasts, but I've heard that ACEs can crack ribs if you're not careful.) Bind loosely with ACE if you have to, but follow non ACE procedures, if at all possible....

Future Endeavours

Amano Esper Terra (FF6 )
Kagome (Inu Yasha)
Krillin (DBZ)
Naruto (Naruto: Shippuden)

Proud Member of Detail to Perfect
!!
Ochiba-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2007, 05:32 PM   #15
senshibaka

I dont know how to wear them or where to get them so probaly wont use them I dont think i ever seen these things in sport shops in the uk so it all baffling and new