Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Anime Chat

Unread 05-15-2002, 10:47 PM   #1
Mei Lan Chang
Its a "shoulder massager"

Question You have to become an anime character or DIE! Who will it be? Why?

Ok, I'm sure as you've snuggled into bed you've wondered at least at once, if you had to be an anime character, and be that for the rest of your life, who would it be? (If you do not choose within the next 5 seconds you drown in a pool of monkey barf) I mean think about it, who would you choose? You get to have all the benefits that made them worth making a manga/anime about, but you also have to live with all the strife that a worth while character has. Who would it be?

Unread 05-15-2002, 10:58 PM   #2
Third-child
Bunny Grapes

Umm.. maybe Male maze.. ;-)

Http://home.attbi.com/~duomaxwell/

Http://vsmode.com
Third-child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2002, 11:30 PM   #3
Ayaka
Ralph the Wonder Llama

Kaoru Kamiya. She's independent, she does martial arts. She whacks people on the head. She's pretty.

I followed the 5 second rule . . . lol okay maybe it was ten. My first thought was Haruko, cause she has a VESPA.
Unread 05-16-2002, 12:58 AM   #4
Blade

Oh that's an easy question to answer. I would give anything to be Rei Ayanami! I mean who wouldn't want a sexy bod and blue hair?? My point exactly.
I would want to be her because she's beautiful, has blue hair, pale skin, redish eyes, I like Gendo too (!), "words aren't important" to her (i.e - her actions speak louder than the few words she says), she's a strong "individual" and would risk her life for her fellow piolets, and in the end (i.e - of EVA) she proves that she doesn't always have to take orders ^-~. There's a lot more reasons but those are just a few that won't scare people away from me!

---{@ Lady Blade
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2002, 10:07 PM   #5
Babbit_Chan
Sarcasmic

Uhm, Babbit from KnO! (.... I'm way to obssessed...) I wouldn't mind being cute and having wings ^^
Babbit_Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2002, 08:36 PM   #6
Kenshin Ken
Ore wa, Pocky Ken desu!

uuh er.. darn the time limit was too short!! ^^: I was stuck reading all those posts! * gettign tugged intop the barfy* uh.w..waaah~! ^^;; okay I um..I'd wanna be... * the barf starts to reek bananas and feces* Gaaah~~! it' I'll have to say I'll be Keitaro from Love Hina!! ^^;;

* the fdragging stops* oh phew ^^;; I had to chose somone ^^;
Unread 05-20-2002, 05:22 PM   #7
Kuja
Evil and Kawaii

I don't know I never really thought of that one. hmmmmmmmm I'll get back to you on that.
http://thedesertpalace.tenkoku.com/DPCosplayBanner.JPG The Desert Palace "It's so rude for guest to come at this hour. However it's a good thing to want to feed but Katan don't you think it's a little messy to eat like that." Rosiel
Kuja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2002, 11:24 PM   #8
Xion
*GLOMP*

Hmmm....I have no idea...maybe Washu from Tenchi Muyo
Xion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2002, 12:20 AM   #9
Yuffie4Highland

LOL!!! Anything's better than drowning in a pool of monkey barf!

Well I'd much rather be my own character living in a certain videogame world (cough,suikoden,cough) but anime, I think I'd wanna be... either Meier's woman from Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust cuz ohh Meier *swoon* or Inaho from Mosquiton cuz oh Mosqui is TOO cute XD but -whoa vampires galore! OR i'd wanna be Celcia from Those Who Hunt Elves! SHE IS TOO FUNNY!!!!!!
Unread 05-21-2002, 01:44 AM   #10
Celine
Remember me?

Celcia is hilarious! That show is so on crack. XD

I would want to be Mimi from Digimon!! hee hee! Yes, she might be sorta whiny and immature and silly, but that's part of why she's great. I wouldn't want to be singularly responsible for the fate of the world, but I'd still want to do my part. I totally adore her (lack of) fashion sense. Like her, I'm a little selfish although I generally mean well, and care waaaay too much about appearances. She is also MEGA CUTE! Plus, I can totally sympathize with being hit on by icky things. ^^
Celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2002, 04:12 PM   #11
Adella
MalonxLink 4 EVAR11

Quote:
Originally posted by Yuffie4Highland
LOL!!! Anything's better than drowning in a pool of monkey barf!

Well I'd much rather be my own character living in a certain videogame world (cough,suikoden,cough) but anime, I think I'd wanna be... either Meier's woman from Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust cuz ohh Meier *swoon* or Inaho from Mosquiton cuz oh Mosqui is TOO cute XD but -whoa vampires galore! OR i'd wanna be Celcia from Those Who Hunt Elves! SHE IS TOO FUNNY!!!!!!
Meiers woman is Charlotte. I'm cosplaying her dress as my wedding dress when Admin and I get married next year. Inaho is so cute! I wanted to cosplay her but she's such a runt and stuff and I'm not. Someone has to be Camille or one of Inaho's school friends lol. CELCIA ROCKS!!!! That show IS on crack lol Tania.

now to make a reply to the post on topic... I would be Aeris even if she's not an anime char, I love Midgar... If I could be any ANIME ANIME char I would probably be Celine Jules so I could mack on Dias Flac all day long till he went out with me, or Tokio Saitou because she's a cute sweet wife of SAITOU H AJIME!!!! <3<3<3<3
Unread 05-22-2002, 11:04 PM   #12
Tenshi
Needs more sparkles

This is hard. . .but maybe Himeno from Pretear. She's fiesty, she's got cute hair, and she's great at martial arts. She lives in a beautiful mansion with gardens and fountains and all sorts of gorgeous things. Plus, she's surrounded by lots of bishounen! Heh, those are totally superficial reasons, but I can dream :P.

Next Up:Mad Hatter Tamaki (Ouran Host Club), Tuxedo Mask (Sera Myu) and Kaitou Sinbad (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne)
I declare this The Year of Making Epic Jackets
Tenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2002, 06:19 PM   #13
Legato/Machan
Errare humanum est

I'd would like to be like Vash (trigun). He's very funny and he's a damn aim to shoot!
Legato/Machan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2002, 02:21 AM   #14
Mei Lan Chang
Its a "shoulder massager"

Perhaps I should answer my own question, ne? I would probably have to go with being Aeon Flux. Now I don't think anyone rememebers her. It was an old MTV show that I loved, and still do by the way. She's just so cool with all that cool hair, leather and guns. Everything an average wierdo girl could want to be (and yes, that wierdo is me).
Unread 05-26-2002, 11:32 AM   #15
Yggdrasil Pie
WRYYYYYYY

I will be Suzuno from Fushigi Yuugi!

Well... uh... It would really suck if she gone through everything Miaka did, but at least I get to be with Tatara! ^_^