Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Youmacon

Unread 03-15-2007, 08:39 PM   #31
Bahzi
Hi gaiz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachedWiifey View Post
Heyyy Im new here...=/

I cant WAIT for Youmacon '07...last year was awesome!!
On behalf of everyone here, welcome to Cosplay.com! What costumes are you planning on bringing this year? ^^
Bahzi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-16-2007, 12:15 PM   #32
ReiHari
Fuzzy Bumpkin

Welcome! ^^ This year should hopefully be better! For all of you that remember, Last year wasn't that.... smooth. The AMV contest started an hour late, and did a TERRIBLE job trying to entertain us in the meantime xDD me and greed kept screaming at the top of our lungs at him xDDDD Plus it seemed to be run a little... choppy. plus the Viewing rooms kept breaking down (I didn't get to watch digimoooon TT^TT)

but all that aside it was one of the nicest cons I've been to; EVERYONE was nice, and the people in the game room were good sports <3

Upcoming cosplays:
Fuu (Sam.Champloo)
Chrona (SE)
Stage 2!Medusa (SE)
Surpise! (pokemon)
ReiHari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2007, 07:40 PM   #33
BleachedWiifey
Youmaconga '07...=)

Oh, hey! ^-^ weeeelll Im definitely doing something from bleach. Yoruichi Shihouin or Kuukaku Shiba. On Friday though, I might be going as Aerith or Roxas =/ What are you guys planning on doing?
BleachedWiifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2007, 08:49 PM   #34
ReiHari
Fuzzy Bumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachedWiifey View Post
Oh, hey! ^-^ weeeelll Im definitely doing something from bleach. Yoruichi Shihouin or Kuukaku Shiba. On Friday though, I might be going as Aerith or Roxas =/ What are you guys planning on doing?
I hope to bring my mamimi costume again, since it seemed to be a little popular x33 -shot- I also hope to bring my mayaa costume (if I get around to making it) Which I was gonna make for JAFAX x3 if not, I might try out humanized Dororo from Sgt. Frog x33

Upcoming cosplays:
Fuu (Sam.Champloo)
Chrona (SE)
Stage 2!Medusa (SE)
Surpise! (pokemon)
ReiHari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2007, 11:56 PM   #35
cosplay_chick

I REALLY REALLY REALLY can't wait till November! It is going to be my first time at a convention and cosplaying! I am SO excited!!! Who else is going as someone from Naruto? I am going as Naruto's sexy jutsu with clothes on! In my avatar I was practicing my make up. Is it good?
cosplay_chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2007, 07:12 PM   #36
SillyLilNeko
Free hugs! C:

Hi everyone. This will be my first con ever. ;O
I hope I have a great time.
I will be cosplaying Dizzy for two days. (low on money)
But...yeah i hope I meet great people. ;DD

Tira - Soul Calibure 4
SillyLilNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2007, 11:15 AM   #37
kira_elric
Enforcing Satisfaction

You look fine to me Cosplay_Chick. I hope you have fun at Youma this year. I'm excited. My normal crammed full cosplay list has been knocked down to two so far. Hueco Mundo Arc Ishida Uryuu, and the Artbook Kimono verison of Sasuke Uchiha. ^^ We'll see what happens after that, I might end up bring Edward Elric ....again. ^^;
kira_elric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2007, 03:29 PM   #38
Hebi_ichigo16
Chibi<3

Im so excited I went once in 2005 and then all my friends went in 2006 but I had to stay behind and go to EMU for a colorguard competition and freeze my butt off -.- but this year im comming no matter what! we're hoping we can stay in the hotel so we dont have to leave until sunday night. I don't know who im cosplaying but this will be my first time going with cosplay! im really excited!
Hebi_ichigo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2007, 08:23 PM   #39
Splenda
Only a dream...

Finally I'll be in the country to go to Youmacon this year!! I'm really excited, my friends have gone the past two years and loved it! While it's a little early to know exactly what we'll be bringing, it looks like my friends and I will be bringing Hellsing costumes, Pretty Cure Max Heart, and maybe Lunar:TSS.

So for me that'll be: Young Walter (Hellsing Dawn), Schrodinger (Hellsing), Cure Black (PreCure), and Jessica (Lunar). Also, after talking with CloakedSchemer, I'm thinking about making a Bleach costume myself, maybe Cirucci Thunderwitch. We'll see!

Working on: Marle [Chrono Trigger], Chie [Persona 4], Hikaru [Rayearth]
Splenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2007, 09:15 PM   #40
kira_elric
Enforcing Satisfaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyaoNyaoNeko View Post
Finally I'll be in the country to go to Youmacon this year!! I'm really excited, my friends have gone the past two years and loved it! While it's a little early to know exactly what we'll be bringing, it looks like my friends and I will be bringing Hellsing costumes, Pretty Cure Max Heart, and maybe Lunar:TSS.

So for me that'll be: Young Walter (Hellsing Dawn), Schrodinger (Hellsing), Cure Black (PreCure), and Jessica (Lunar). Also, after talking with CloakedSchemer, I'm thinking about making a Bleach costume myself, maybe Cirucci Thunderwitch. We'll see!

OMFG, I swear if you make Cirucci Thunderwitch I will love you forever! Considering I'm making Hueco Mundo Arc Ishida right now that's be prefect! We could take some sweet shots! Oh I'm giddy just at the thought. ^__^
kira_elric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2007, 12:40 AM   #41
KarasaurusRexxx
Kaleigh

I haven't shut up about the Youma for about a month now, because I've been getting all of my cosplays ready. n_n

"Prom queens live, on average, five years longer than regular people. Probably because they smile all the time." -Quinn Fabray, Glee
KarasaurusRexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2007, 05:09 PM   #42
KNIVES5991
wesker cosplayer

i am!^^
Ohayocon
Colossalcon
Anime Detroit (which is in August)

http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/m43680/ Please View my gallery^^
as well as maybe some other cons i'm always looking!
KNIVES5991 is offline   Reply With Quote