Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Boston

Unread 04-09-2003, 12:58 PM   #1
number18
cyborg playgirl

Let's meet up on the T!

I decided to repost this from evilmooglequeen's thread asking for advice on the train stations.

So here is the re-post:

Hmmm....I'm pretty sure I'll be taking the red line in as well. Stupid me forgot to ask for the day off from work though, so I might not be able to come in till late...actually though, I'll just say I have a doc's appointment, since I had one the other day and yada yada.

ANYWAYS enough of my personal situation.

If some of us are going to be meeting up at Alewife or Harvard Square via the Red line, then I think we should organize because that would be really fun and we could take pics on the subway. (is that obsessive?). For others coming from other directions, you could organize your own routes in and perhaps the groups of us could all meet at one central spot on the way there. I'm pretty sure us Red line people will definitely have to transfer over to the green line at one point and the red and green line people could all meet there?

Who knows. I would love to do something like that. IM me (my handles are right below) or email me about meeting up so I can try to organize something. I'm pretty sure I'll be heading down to the con on friday by myself, since my friend who is also going will probably be unable to get off from work.

Oh yeah - this is the important part - what times are we all planning on taking the T down? To get there by the opening ceremonies at 11? To get there by the actual opening/registration of the con at 7? Specify so we can all be organized. I am most likely going to show up at 7

"Are we gonna continue?"
"Of course."
"That's the spirit."
number18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-10-2003, 10:13 PM   #2
Ren Miyako

The thing is I'm already registered so I don't plan to go that early (even though I'm sure there'll be a long line for that too). Just curious, what are you guys going to do from the time you get in to the the time everything starts? I've never been to a con (this is my first! ^_^), so I'm not quite sure how everything works. But I still think the T thing is a great idea. What's the average time that people wanna meet up?
Ren Miyako is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2004, 01:52 PM   #3
GenyaArikado
Snakes are huggable~ ^^

my friends and i (6 of us) will be taking the T in on all three days, different costumes each day, so we might see you! all sorts of madness for any local that doesn't know the con is going on!

I dont mind what you are doing, so much as the way you are doing it. - Vincent Valentine FFVII
GenyaArikado is offline   Reply With Quote