Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1321 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-05-2007, 03:53 AM   #436
nnn
Banned

Nevermind.

Last edited by nnn : 11-05-2007 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Time lapse.
nnn is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-05-2007, 04:03 AM   #437
GreyCat
Always in the background

Thank you! I hope to be on here really soon as an A+ commissioner.

Getting my fursona created for me, and unsure of any cosplays I will be creating.

I make furry mascot costumes. Please email me at Gettinfluzzy.com and check out Gettinfluzzy.webs.com for more pictures and info!

Last edited by GreyCat : 11-05-2007 at 03:34 PM.
GreyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2007, 06:12 AM   #438
Kanira
Non-Playable Character

Advertisements are placed in the "Commissioners on Cosplay.com" thread, which you have already found successfully, I notice ^^ Thanks for asking!
Kanira is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2007, 08:12 AM   #439
kennyguo

As mentioned above, that was BLOODY FAST! The costume is absolutely lovely, everything is nicely serged and finished! It holds up well and everything looks very professional. Great price as well.
She definately got the fabric choice on this dress down. The puff stays puffed and the ruffles stay ruffled. I've worn the hat as casual wear for... 2 years now? And it still looks great!
kennyguo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2007, 03:46 PM   #440
YoiYoi
Ghetto cosplayer innit?

Name of Commissioner; QQ Cosplay
Website/C.com gallery http://qqcosplay.com/
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Hyoutei uniform, Prince of Tennis
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://www.qqcosplay.com/PTN/img/ptnhyowhw01.jpg (I don't have any pictures of me wearing it, sorry)
Timeline (how long your order took to process) It was very quick.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments. The costume itself was very well made and it was very good value for what I paid for it. My only problem I had was with the sizing. It is supposed to be a baggy costume, but my jacket and t-shirt were literally like tents on me! The shorts and the trousers were well made though. The communication was good but I was refused a refund in the end as I had left it too late to complain, apparently.
Final Grade: C+
YoiYoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2007, 04:31 PM   #441
LauraC
Dangerous Beauty

Name of Commissioner: C-chan
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=15196
Character commissioned and series/video game: May, from Hand Maid May
Timeline: 3 weeks or less.
Pros: Lots of communication, very sweet and nice. She is very wonderful and extremely talented!
Cons: none
Final Grade: A+
LauraC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2007, 07:43 PM   #442
mylovestory
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifa-chan0980 View Post
Another person getting ripped off a Tifa outfit??? Okay is it me...but it seems like everytime someone tries to get a Tifa AC outfit made, they get scammed! Even me and I have tried 4 times now on my, 5th but this time it is with Miyori so I hope all goes well.

I feel your pain and I am sorry to hear this >.< I too long for a Tifa outfit.
I wouldn't worry about being screwed over by Miyori.
She's a lovely person and did a awesome job when I commissioned her
mylovestory is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007, 01:12 AM   #443
Kanira
Non-Playable Character

Updatd ^^
Unread 11-06-2007, 08:26 PM   #444
BlueBerry_Witch
Sweet Magic

Name of Commissioner: jolin0shop

Character commissioned and series/video game: Yuna Braska, Summoner Version, from Final Fantasy 10. Full costume, sans jewelry/wigs/etc. They did include an earring even though the listing didn't say it included one.

Links: (check out my gallery for pictures of it being worn, if you are interested in buying it and want more detailed pictures, PM me)

Timeline: I ordered it on September 30th and got it on October 15th! Very quick shipping.

Experience: They were very prompt in asking me for measurements, and it came even before they said it would! I really really love this costume. The skirt is matte and not shiny (like most Hong Kong/Chinese sellers) and it's all handpainted. The obi belt is velcro so it's very easy to put on. I have two gripes: One, I am a bigger girl, and the white 'wrap shirt' they provided (it was a long strip of white fabric) did not cover enough, which is why I wore a white tank top under it. Also, the black bikini top fit waist-wise but they didn't take into account the cup size and it didn't cover everything either. Also, this was a bit my fault, but the skirt was about 2 inches too big and I had to pin it to cheerleader shorts to keep it from falling off. I had told them my waist measurement but measured it a bit above where I would actually wear it. Also, the sleeves are GORGEOUS. I hate it when cosplay "stores" have Yuna costumes that are 'off' - such as shiny skirts with small or no print, or the sleeves are all white. I'll definately order from them again!

Final Grade: A- (Aside from the white wrap shirt and useless bikini top, this was an awesome costume! I'd suggest maybe asking them to provide a wider piece of fabric and tell them your cup size and ask them to make sure it will fit that size.)
Unread 11-09-2007, 01:52 AM   #445
Kanira
Non-Playable Character

Updated!
Unread 11-10-2007, 08:22 PM   #446
stafffighter
The culinary cosplayer

Name of Commissioner: Dizzy Lizzy
Website/C.com gallery:http://lizzy.agentsofcosplay.com/
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Halibel from Bleach (wig, costume, sword)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item:http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.ph...7&member=45345
http://lizzy.agentsofcosplay.com/gal...tumes/halibel/
Timeline (how long your order took to process) From quote to receiving: 8/13-11/09
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: Very professional. Kept me updated every few days, even during her move. Kept me engaged and often asked for my input. She does not make the props, but she opened the bridge to the prop master and he too was very professional and kept me updated often. Prices are very reasonable and secure. Easy to talk to. Got my items and they were securely wrapped and packaged two weeks before my deadline! Also included notes on how to care for my costume and some nifty bath salts as well.

Con: She's closed for commissions until Jan 1!
Final Grade: A+

Vietnam-Hetalia/Ravenclaw! Greece- Hetalia/Harry Potter/ Military Canada-Hetalia/ Sherman- Japanisches Kaiserreich Mitternacht Marine

Upcoming conventions
Who knows?
stafffighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2007, 08:47 PM   #447
Patastrophic
You... are already dead

Name of Commissioner: Romaniac

Website/C.com gallery: Romaniac's Gallery

Character commissioned and series/video game: Touga Kiryu (Revolutionary Girl Utena) - Wig

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Wig Alone

Wig With Costume

Timeline: One week

Describe your Experience: I supplied the wig itself. The commissioner simply charged for the cost of hair extensions and dye. Since we were both going to be at the con I needed it for, she agreed to bring the wig along herself rather than risk it getting damaged in the mail. The wig itself fits well and is styled very accurately.

Final Grade: A. I never give an A+ but if I did, she would easily get one. I highly recommend Romaniac for wig commissions.

Last edited by Patastrophic : 11-10-2007 at 08:50 PM.
Patastrophic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2007, 02:11 AM   #448
Kanira
Non-Playable Character

Updated ^^
Unread 11-12-2007, 03:17 PM   #449
Ryoko-and-Yami
SO inappropriate!

I don't know if someone has asked this before but does cosplaymagic.com's Sora costume http://www.cosplaymagic.com/kihesoco.html really look that nice?

Need a wig styled? Ask me! http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/s...?product=48369

Currently selling a variety of wigs, costumes, anime, and manga! Check it out! http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/s...0/ppuser/50381
Ryoko-and-Yami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2007, 05:44 PM   #450
xxmossgardenxx
Amahime

I don't know if you should ask here, however it can't hurt.

I personally have never bought from this place, and I have heard mixed reviews. It's best if you look for reviews of this place and talk to people who have dealt with them personally.

~*Upcoming Con*~
Anime Boston 2014
xxmossgardenxx is offline   Reply With Quote