Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1192 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-28-2007, 07:16 PM   #511
GreyCat
Always in the background

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka BMz View Post
So wait...

Um...what? LOL.
What do you mean.....?
She bought and paid for the wig in october and in the new auction it says the timeline for the wig is 2-3 weeks....

I said they relisted it...

Getting my fursona created for me, and unsure of any cosplays I will be creating.

I make furry mascot costumes. Please email me at Gettinfluzzy.com and check out Gettinfluzzy.webs.com for more pictures and info!
GreyCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-28-2007, 07:16 PM   #512
fatalinjection
that's what she said

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyCat View Post
>,>
Was SO not needed.
Neither were the majority of your posts in this thread, but that didn't stop you.
Matsumoto (shinigami & school uniform); Bleach
Reira ; NANA
Risa ; Lovely*Complex
fatalinjection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2007, 07:17 PM   #513
GreyCat
Always in the background

Hmm, I love how poeple get on my case about something and fail to read the things that matter...

Getting my fursona created for me, and unsure of any cosplays I will be creating.

I make furry mascot costumes. Please email me at Gettinfluzzy.com and check out Gettinfluzzy.webs.com for more pictures and info!
Unread 12-28-2007, 07:26 PM   #514
GreyCat
Always in the background

Ok, my friend got an account and she says she is getting some details you are all hungerly waiting for.

Unread 12-28-2007, 07:26 PM   #515
Muze
Lol Photoshoots

Quote:
Hmm, I love how poeple get on my case about something and fail to read the things that matter...
Kinda hard to see the things that matters when you didn't provided any evidence along with your story.

If I were you I did do something like,

(image of paypal transaction)
(image of the said e-mails)

instead of just telling a story.

Edit:
Hi2UkirbyOnCos.com
Muze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2007, 07:28 PM   #516
GreyCat
Always in the background

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muze View Post
Kinda hard to see the things that matters when you didn't provided any evidence along with your story.

Both understandable. However, we can not find the auction from october. If anyone can help us out with that on ebay (or her I should say) then please do. We BOTH don't want to be shoved aside as idiots or just here to be annoying or a troll.

You want some evidence, we (her or myself) we do the best we can.

Unread 12-28-2007, 07:29 PM   #517
-Kitsu

Quote:
*reasoning sector in brain explodes* You're doing the same thing! Asuka said he ordered a wig with the costume and whether you like to believe it or not ordering a wig or a costume or a prop should be the same EXACT process. You are exchanging currency for a product. The ONLY difference should be a costume requires sizing measurements and time to produce.

listen just have your friend contact them... either give it a week after the contact is attempted and not responded to or how it is handled. THEN come back here and give a full review.

There are a few 1000 reasons they haven't received their wig yet so assuming right off the bat its relisted is ridiculous and makes them look really bad if it is not true. Your friend wont know for sure until contact is made so stop trying to talk for them.
Unread 12-28-2007, 07:29 PM   #518
4ng31
meh.

Quote:
The things that matter.

Okay.

1) They have 5 positive reviews, including 2, I believe, A+ reviews, and the remaining 3 with A's.

2) You're "review", if you dare call it that, which contains no details. Just large, and bold font.

3) Hear-say things from someone else's business.

4) The lack of communication of your/your friends part. If you care that much about it, find a damn e-mail or messenger, and send more messages.

That's what matter to me at least...I dunno for everyone else.
Unread 12-28-2007, 07:37 PM   #519
Arilena189

All right. To start off with, I am the friend that GreyCat has been talking about. I am rather new to cosplay and commissions so when I came across this problem, I asked her for help with settling it in the easiest, most efficient manner. What she is telling is true of my experience and I shall go in to the detail that you all want and hopefully you will stop bashing her for trying to help in the best way she knows how.
This is what happened: I placed an order on eBay on October 8, 2007 to the seller DreamAngels. The order was for a styled Aerith wig, which I needed to go with a new costume I ordered at the same time from a different dealer. The payment for the wig was received on the same day, as I paid using paypal immediately after agreeing to buy the item, on October 8, 2007. The payment was accepted and I received an e-mail saying that it would take 2-3 weeks to style the wig and that I would receive another e-mail to confirm shipment of the wig. I waited a month and there was no shipment confirmation e-mail, so this is when I began to get worried. I double, even triple-checked to make sure that the payment was received and it was. The item was also listed in my eBay summary as being an item I had won. After another two weeks I sent an e-mail to DreamAngels asking about the wig, and if it had been shipped and I received no response. I was not able to actually get together with GreyCat until about another 2 or 3 weeks later, in order to explain to her fully what had happened and ask for her help with the situation. I sent another e-mail almost 2 weeks ago (two weeks on sunday) asking once again about the wig I ordered and I still have not received a response from them. If you have any more questions to ask, ask me, and please quit bashing my GreyCat for being a good, helpful friend.
Thank You.
Arilena189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2007, 07:37 PM   #520
Muze
Lol Photoshoots

Quote:

Edit:
Hi2UkirbyOnCos.com
Quote:
Both understandable. However, we can not find the auction from october. If anyone can help us out with that on ebay (or her I should say) then please do. We BOTH don't want to be shoved aside as idiots or just here to be annoying or a troll.

You want some evidence, we (her or myself) we do the best we can.
I'm feeling you're asking for something that was already been answered
Muze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2007, 07:39 PM   #521
Arilena189

Oh, and I am not posting my paypal transaction, because that is really not any of your business to see it in the first place. That is private information that should not be posted in some forum that is read by complete strangers.
Arilena189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2007, 07:40 PM   #522
GreyCat
Always in the background

Quote:
I'm feeling you're asking for something that was already been answered
I am asking for help on how to find tha transaction. Also, please look one post back. my friend has made a post. thank you. -_-;

Unread 12-28-2007, 07:43 PM   #523
fatalinjection
that's what she said

Quote:

Edit:
Hi2UkirbyOnCos.com
hi2u2 ;3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arilena189 View Post
All right. To start off with, I am the friend that GreyCat has been talking about. I am rather new to cosplay and commissions so when I came across this problem, I asked her for help with settling it in the easiest, most efficient manner. What she is telling is true of my experience and I shall go in to the detail that you all want and hopefully you will stop bashing her for trying to help in the best way she knows how.
This is what happened: I placed an order on eBay on October 8, 2007 to the seller DreamAngels. The order was for a styled Aerith wig, which I needed to go with a new costume I ordered at the same time from a different dealer. The payment for the wig was received on the same day, as I paid using paypal immediately after agreeing to buy the item, on October 8, 2007. The payment was accepted and I received an e-mail saying that it would take 2-3 weeks to style the wig and that I would receive another e-mail to confirm shipment of the wig. I waited a month and there was no shipment confirmation e-mail, so this is when I began to get worried. I double, even triple-checked to make sure that the payment was received and it was. The item was also listed in my eBay summary as being an item I had won. After another two weeks I sent an e-mail to DreamAngels asking about the wig, and if it had been shipped and I received no response. I was not able to actually get together with GreyCat until about another 2 or 3 weeks later, in order to explain to her fully what had happened and ask for her help with the situation. I sent another e-mail almost 2 weeks ago (two weeks on sunday) asking once again about the wig I ordered and I still have not received a response from them. If you have any more questions to ask, ask me, and please quit bashing my GreyCat for being a good, helpful friend.
Thank You.
No one is bashing her for being a 'good, helpful friend', they're 'bashing her' (if you can even call it that) for not leaving a full review in the format set up for this thread (which you've failed to do as well) and just coming in saying ZOMG DON'T TRUST THEM!!!111 and expecting NOT to get negative feedback because of that.
Matsumoto (shinigami & school uniform); Bleach
Reira ; NANA
Risa ; Lovely*Complex
fatalinjection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2007, 07:43 PM   #524
4ng31
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arilena189 View Post
Thank You.
What e-mail address were these messages sent to?
Unread 12-28-2007, 07:48 PM   #525
GreyCat
Always in the background

Will it make you happy, fatalinjection, if I go back and post my review in a different format?

Also, it wasn't a review, more of just telling the person that was considering them for a commission not to go there yet.