Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Nan Desu Kan

Unread 03-07-2007, 05:17 PM   #1
GothBug
a.k.a DuvesaTwylyte

Kingdom Hearts...

Just figured I'd make a thread for it... I didn't see how large the group was last year (had to leave the con Sat. night... bleh...), but this was bound to be made sooner or later. So far I have two O.XIII members (my brother, Sai'x... and I, Axel) and wanted to see if anyone else was going to be doing a KH costume.
“... you have to remember not to change your beliefs according to those around you just to suit them and what they want or expect. Whether good or bad for either party involved, never let someone make you be something you feel isn’t you.” - Me~
GothBug is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-07-2007, 06:32 PM   #2
Nia

There were a lot of Kingdom Hearts cosplayers last year. I really loved the Roxas' and Soras. They were so cute. xD

I was planning to do Riku from Kingdom Hearts II earlier this year, but I don't think I'll have the time or money to get around to that.</3
Nia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2007, 08:48 PM   #3
GothBug
a.k.a DuvesaTwylyte

Boy... do I know how it is to not have the time nor the money to do a costume.O.o I've got so many planned costumes... I kinda get ahead of myself! I do hope you'll be able to pull it off though.^.^ I might (being a big IF) have a friend come as KHII Kairi... but she doesn't know if she'll even be able to come...
“... you have to remember not to change your beliefs according to those around you just to suit them and what they want or expect. Whether good or bad for either party involved, never let someone make you be something you feel isn’t you.” - Me~
Unread 03-07-2007, 08:52 PM   #4
phantomthief
It was fun, wasn't it?

Gothic Lolita Riku might make an appearance... X3

~Ari-chan
Unread 03-10-2007, 01:56 PM   #5
GothBug
a.k.a DuvesaTwylyte

Gothic Lolita Riku? ^.^ Sounds cool! BTW, weren't you the blind fold Riku at NDK '06? I think I got a a pic of you... you make a pretty good Riku!^.^

Oh, I got my mom in on the KH cosplay! You'll be seeing a surprise O.XIII person. Someone EVEN Xemnas has to answer to... it'll be an original costume obviously. You'll see her hangin' out with Sai'x and Axel! lol
Unread 03-12-2007, 02:23 AM   #6
Red Ribbon
prepare for trouble

im going to bring my Roxas back this year even though my friend did a great job on my hair (even though she had to hack it apart to get the right look) im going to get a wig plus the blue contacts and im finished with Roxas. i dont know if any of you saw me but i was with a nomine tifa and cid friday and saturday and sunday my friend who was cosplaying tifa was kairi and she busted out her amazing keyblade and the nomine was carrying around my keyblade.
Red Ribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2007, 10:00 PM   #7
Yukikun
yuki

made a um -intresting version- of riku last year school girl riku
-don't ask why I did it-
But I'm thinking of returning with a regular riku costume so I don't end up scaring some of the soras again >>' lolz

• Agito- base 20% done

completed cosplay
Haji,Tamaki,Touda,Kyouya,Roy Mustang,L,Dante and much more.

Proud member of Poke You With a Needle Cosplay Productions
Yukikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2007, 12:56 PM   #8
KuroiTsubasa

Kingdom Hearts is AMAZING! I've always wanted to cosplay from it but I never knew who to do and I still don't. Would be fun though.
Unread 04-15-2007, 08:04 PM   #9
GothBug
a.k.a DuvesaTwylyte

Hmm, I wonder if there's going to be another photoshoot this year? I'm hoping there'll be enough people cosplaying KH to do that. With the redo of CoM and KHII FM+ out in Japan and HOPEFULLY the US in the fall (big hope and guess by me and my bro), that people will be doing something for KH...