Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Sakura Con

Unread 03-19-2007, 04:05 AM   #1
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

CosWorx Booth at Sakuracon / Wonderflex

CosWorx will be having a booth at Sakuracon again this year. We are booth #233 on the floorplan.

We will have a variety of wigs for sale, wig accessories, stockings, EGL stuff, also Kryolan makeup and of course boxloads of our cat ears.

One question we have for everyone - if we were to offer Wonderflex pickup on site with free shipping, would people be interested? Basically, if you're looking to order full sheets, you can pre-pay on the site, enter a coupon code to get free shipping, and pick it up at Sakuracon. This way you're getting it for just the $29.50 a sheet, a good 20% less than what it costs when shipping is normally added.

Please reply to this thread if you're interested, if enough people are then I will put the coupon code in the store. Ideally I need to have 10 sheets sold for this to be cost-effective to do.

Last edited by Eurobeat King : 04-15-2007 at 11:27 AM.
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-19-2007, 04:06 AM   #2
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

Oh and we've also sponsored the event again this year - meaning there will be hundreds of $$ of CosWorx gift certificates for masquerade prizes.
Unread 03-19-2007, 09:02 AM   #3
BoredHorror

yay! I'm going to stock up on wig supplies! (and that's a really good deal for thew wonderflex...except I don't know how to use it so it doesn't really affect me)

but I do have a question 'cause I didn't know there were prizes to be won at the masquerade. Is there like a dance competition- or somethin- or what do we do?
Unread 03-19-2007, 01:51 PM   #4
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredHorror View Post
but I do have a question 'cause I didn't know there were prizes to be won at the masquerade. Is there like a dance competition- or somethin- or what do we do?
The CosWorx certificates will be given to the staff who will include these certificates along with the prizes for the masquerade. So when they announce the various winners (craftsmanship, presentation, judges' awards, etc.) the winners will receive their awards & prizes, and among them will be the CosWorx certificates, although it varies on how the masquerade staff distributes them.
"This is your job. You want a clear conscience, go start a charity. But if you want your own photography business, and your cosplayer boss says you gotta go out there and take a photo-shoot, go out there, take it, come back to work, and say "DO YOU NEED ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!!"
Eurobeat King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2007, 08:23 PM   #5
BoredHorror

oh ok- thank you
Unread 03-20-2007, 12:19 AM   #6
Panda-chan
got Bamboo?

Quick question on the Wonderflex: Will you have smaller, sample sizes for sale in the booth for those of us who have never used it and are interested in it? Or is it going to only be available for those who pre-purchase full sheets? I can totally understand if the Wonderflex just for those pre-purchasing since there is the matter of shipping product up there and having inventory on hand that may or may not sell. I was just curious since I've never worked with the stuff myself and would like to test it out before investing in more. Thanks!
Unread 03-20-2007, 02:52 AM   #7
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

We'll have some smaller pieces, sure. Those are easy enough to take with.
Unread 04-01-2007, 11:20 PM   #8
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

Update: I will have 10 full sheets of Wonderflex at the convention, for sale at a flat $30 each, tax included.
Unread 04-02-2007, 01:02 PM   #9
Ginpatsu
Copying. Please wait.

I'm with Panda-chan. I would also like some smaller sample pieces for the Wonderflex. ^^

Upcoming cons:
Aki-con 2012
ECCC 2013
Sakura-Con 2013
Ginpatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2007, 10:11 PM   #10
MooMooMaki
Fushigi Mystery!

I was really excited for the CosWorx booth because I got some awesome things at Fanime....but when I got there it was all cat ears. O_o Am I just blind or were there really only catears? @_@; Like I saw some little EGL hats but they weren't as shown off as the huge amounts of cat ears. O_O

I was really looking forward to Super Dollfie things because they had way awesome things for them at Fanime. D: But I didn't see any and the booth was really busy so I didn't want to ask. :/ The clothing offered there weren't on the site so I was hoping to grab another outfit and maybe replacement ears because the ribbon fell off right when I got back home.

Oh well, more reason for me to try to go to a CA con again this year. :]
MooMooMaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2007, 03:27 AM   #11
Lukas Sanvien
Shinigami, 1st Division

I can't believe I missed this...

I'll be sure to put in an order for '08 as soon as con time rolls around again.

I am very good at recommending materials for clothing, etc. PM me if you have any questions!

Sakura-Con 2009:

Soul Society 12th Division Captain Kisuke Urahara: 0%
Lukas Sanvien is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2007, 12:46 AM   #12
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMooMaki View Post
I was really excited for the CosWorx booth because I got some awesome things at Fanime....but when I got there it was all cat ears. O_o Am I just blind or were there really only catears? @_@; Like I saw some little EGL hats but they weren't as shown off as the huge amounts of cat ears. O_O

I was really looking forward to Super Dollfie things because they had way awesome things for them at Fanime. D: But I didn't see any and the booth was really busy so I didn't want to ask. :/ The clothing offered there weren't on the site so I was hoping to grab another outfit and maybe replacement ears because the ribbon fell off right when I got back home.

Oh well, more reason for me to try to go to a CA con again this year. :]
We only had a really cramped 10x10 booth so we had most of our stuff behind us (wigs, makeup,etc) but no dollfie stuff due to space constraints.

We have a 10x20 at Anime Boston, a 10x20 at Fanime in May, and a 20x20 at Anime Expo, so those conventions will have a much better cross-section of items for sale.
Unread 04-10-2007, 02:14 PM   #13
Usachan
cosplay dreams come true

Hello! I just wanted to say that the cat ears at the CoxWorkx Booth were
simply adoreble and darling, a bit on the expensive side but nonetheless I
gave in and bought a $30 pair with tiny pink roses with pink and blue ribbon.

Also, one of those rare occasions I saw major change from the selection
to a large variety of shape and color and design and was most impressed.

I was assisted with putting my cat ears on by a friendly associate who I
thought was truly sweet and I love her cat meow. It's a shame you guys
can't come up to an Anime Conventions in Canada, although I don't know
how well they would sell up here but you never know. CoxWorx is Purrfect!
Usachan is offline   Reply With Quote