Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Resident Evil

Closed Thread
Unread 03-19-2007, 04:22 AM   #1
Meadowknight
Claire The Stampede!

Meadowknight's Anything under the sun with a touch of Resident Evil thread!!

Okay, to those of you who are my buddies, those who may want to be, and to the mods..please give this thread a chance because I want to see how a relaxed thread with little rules goes, and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I've posted it in the games section in attempt to draw people with some of the same cosplay interests (sorry if this was the wrong spot, please let me know). I've only really attended a couple of threads on cosplay.com, the Resident Evil thread, and the dateing thread that was linked to me randomly through AIM several months ago. Frustration in the dateing thread of people always b!tching and moaning about "can we please stay on topic!" and general uptightness has lead me to want to start my own! here you can discuss relationships to ant farms, as long as your posts are imaginitive and interesting!

In this thread, more importantly than anything else..HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!! Most of us work jobs we don't like, and have some form of static in our lives..so this thread is for cosplayers to unwind, become friends, and let the conversation flow naturally. I think this thread will also help keep the very entertaining Resident Evil Cosplay Thread a bit more on topic, and we can goof off here instead some of the time out of respect for those who are getting annoyed by some of our antics XD!!

The only things I ask you to keep in mind here, is please try to respect each others opinions and "agree to disagree" should opinions clash, and they WILL since we all have different brains. Also use common sense (don't be to overly crude, etc, treat people well) and try not to be hypersensitive to strong opinions or mild trash talk..IT'S THE INTERNET, let's not take ourselves so seriously.

So at that, have fun..and if you're into Resident Evil, YOU GET EXTRA COOKIES! If you're a Treky(sp? lol) or Narutard you get a swift kick to the groin (even if you're a girl!) !! ...because I'm just THAT unfair.

..I kid, I kid...!

I claim -Claire Redfield- at the claiming thread

Last edited by Meadowknight : 03-19-2007 at 05:29 AM.

Unread 03-19-2007, 08:48 AM   #2
Leadmill
Looks good in uniform...

Great idea Meadow, this way we don't get some weenie ratting on us for not keeping to the status quo!

Current Cosplay Projects
Nights Watch Brother (Game of Thrones) - 70%
Shy Guy (Mario Warfare) - 90%
Unread 03-19-2007, 10:19 AM   #3
Pincer
LEAGUE OF DIRTY OLD MEN

You've all been reported for being retardedly fun in the threads to the Mods. Be ready for a butt whooping. **chuckle**

Defender of Claires worldwide from creepy Leons. (big inside joke, needed to be there for the experience!!)

I Claim King From Tekken!

The Resident Evil Cosplay Thread!! -- Reaks of retarded fun!
Unread 03-19-2007, 10:57 AM   #4
random_idiot

I have been thinking about doing the same thing myself but was always against it cause...I don't really care that much? But I'm glad you did cause now we can just BS and just talk. That thread was getting really annoying and regardless of being "on/off" topic we can see exactly what happens when you get back on...NOTHING. The posts died so fast when the mod came back on and told everyone to be on topic cause you can only post so much. Not the mods fault, just saying that not everyone has a cosplay story (and it seemed like with that many, EVERYONE with a story posted already).

Well, thanks for the new thread, let's keep this fun and entertaining!

And Pincer...you JUST couldn't resist could you...

Unread 03-19-2007, 10:58 AM   #5
HanakoWings
Bah

Yes! I get extra cookies! I hate my job, I have to deal with people everyday. But the money is good. It would be nice to have a place where I can voice out my opninons and not have people bitch at me or say, "can you do this for me?" even though I'm not paid to do it and I can't say "go do it your god damn self". Anyways, I just hope they don't bitch about this not being on topic, so to keep it on topic, does anyone else find Leon a little annoying when he sits on that chair in Resident Evil 4? God! I wanted to shoot him! But he's cute, so no shooting.
Unread 03-19-2007, 11:07 AM   #6
CliffnCain
Chillin'

Guess we could call this resident evil thread numero duex since i get the feeling most of the RE cosplay gang will post in here...oh and yeah I agree with you its kinda annoying wanting to talk about something and being told to stay on topic

The serious cosplayer.

Skype me at Datcrazyeric (pretty please?)
Unread 03-19-2007, 11:20 AM   #7
avitjacobson
Dragon of the West

I also like the topicless idea, since that was annoying being whined at regularly tog et on-topic; good plan!
Unread 03-19-2007, 01:48 PM   #8
Spetsnaz
Praying Mantis Solution

COMRADES!!!!

I HAVE BROUGHT VODKA!

Ohayocon 2011
  • Ghost: Modern Warfare 2.
  • Random riot gear crap for the hell of it.
  • Snowtrooper, Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back.
Unread 03-19-2007, 01:54 PM   #9
CliffnCain
Chillin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spetsnaz View Post
COMRADES!!!!

I HAVE BROUGHT VODKA!

CELEBRATION!!! *takes a sip*

The serious cosplayer.

Unread 03-19-2007, 02:28 PM   #10
Archelon
An Old-Fashioned Cowboy

Can't wait to see how long this thread lasts.
Unread 03-19-2007, 02:44 PM   #11
Meadowknight
Claire The Stampede!

BWAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! Hopefullly we can keep our little thread here, I guess this will be a good test to see how forgiving and relaxed the mods are here. Hey, even if it only lasts a few weeks or less (but I'm hopeing it will stick around a while) WE WILL HAVE OUR COUPLE WEEKS OF POSTING FREEDOM!!!!!! BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN TO FADE AWAY!!!

Lol, that part with Leon makes me laugh..never heard of it annoying someone XD!! We should get Arch to pose like that then you can shoot him.

Bleh, well sorry for the brief post, but I must be off to work to serve the b!tches of valencia >.>. Seriously, how can you be so damned grumpy buying puppy food??!! REMOVE THE XXL RAWHIDE FROM YOUR BUTT PEOPLE!

Thanks for the support guys, have fun and I'll check back late tonight when I get home (closing shift).

I claim -Claire Redfield- at the claiming thread
Unread 03-19-2007, 02:54 PM   #12
CliffnCain
Chillin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadowknight View Post
Bleh, well sorry for the brief post, but I must be off to work to serve the b!tches of valencia >.>. Seriously, how can you be so damned grumpy buying puppy food??!! REMOVE THE XXL RAWHIDE FROM YOUR BUTT PEOPLE!

Thanks for the support guys, have fun and I'll check back late tonight when I get home (closing shift).

i dunno maybe something to do with puppy food killing puppys... *hides super strength rat poision*

oh yeah im your posting advertisment for this thread, take a look at the sig! *points*

The serious cosplayer.

Unread 03-19-2007, 03:11 PM   #13
HanakoWings
Bah

XD. He just so stuck up in it! XD. I gottz to go to, to cell cell phones to people who don't deserve them. Stupid people. But meh. I really do hope it last, or we might have to find anothe rforum, one not necessarily here in cosplay.com

Yay for Vodka! Isn't that made out of potatoes?

Last edited by HanakoWings : 03-19-2007 at 03:14 PM.
Unread 03-19-2007, 04:15 PM   #14
kitsuneth
place evil laughter here

HEY!!! why haven't I posted on this thread yet???!!! >.<

WHAT'S UP GUYS!!! nice to see most of my friends here! ^_____^
Unread 03-19-2007, 04:38 PM   #15
HanakoWings
Bah

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsuneth View Post
HEY!!! why haven't I posted on this thread yet???!!! >.<

WHAT'S UP GUYS!!! nice to see most of my friends here! ^_____^
XD. Yer slow. Kidding. I just hope to God this doesn't close, I mean I have so much to whine and bitch about. XD. not really. I just like to get off topic alot. But yay!

Last edited by HanakoWings : 03-19-2007 at 05:48 PM.
Closed Thread