Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Final Fantasy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 40 votes, 4.85 average.
Unread 06-03-2007, 08:38 PM   #61
Naxul
Nothing is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosabella View Post
I can't find the right buckles and clasps for her vest. *cries* I'm getting desperate...I think I'll just make them. T.T
Actually, for the clasps, you can go to this website here to order similar clasps:

http://www.umei.com/bfa017-buckles.htm

The very last ones are the one's i'm talking about. I was lucky enough to find them on a glove from Hot Topic. ^^'' For buckles, I know joann's sells some pretty good ones. You'll just have to spray paint them since they don't come in silver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCatChi View Post
I need to make some engineer friends who can make me an accurate gunblade that can actually switch between the two modes, parts and all @_@ that'd be so badass. Someone asked me if mine changed at the con >_> my reply was "yeah, I wish"
Did I ever show you that mine can change? I know I showed some people but I forget who I showed it to ^^;;;;

It's not the SAME exact way the game does it but my grandpa and I are still figuring out how we can actually have that be possible. If it can even be possible. xD

Sakura_CC~~ The turtle neck is actually shorter then you'd think. I made mine short enough so it'd stop after my chest. That way it can't show when you're stomach is exposed.

Feel free to PM about any old thing! :3
Naxul is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-03-2007, 09:57 PM   #62
Sakura_CC
Beyond Dreams Cosplay

Oh I seee...
I have other questions :P

1. What are the yellow things on her gloves? Seems like she can put bullets in them or something xD

2. How do you think her gun rack is attached to the belt? We can't quite see

3. The belt on her collar comes out from where? xP

4. How is her shoulder pad attached? I know there something on the back of her collar we can just see in the cold cast model...I think
And could anyone figure out what's the logo on the lower panel?

5. Am i correct? her boots are brown...they have a lighter front and heel armor....plus 3 little grey belts?

6. Her red pouch, is it me or there are zippers?

7. The little things to slide in the brown belt on her skirt seem red as the pouch..?

So many questions :P But hey, can never be too sure :P
I should do a count of how many belts she has...and buckles...oh god xD
Thanks in advance!! :P
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 64ffxiiitgs2hb1.jpg (181.8 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Sakura_CC : 06-03-2007 at 10:24 PM.
Sakura_CC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2007, 11:56 PM   #63
rosabella
Avert not Thine Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_CC View Post
Oh I seee...
I have other questions :P
Answers

1. They look a little like brass knuckles attached to the glove. I don;t know for sure though.http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/image.p...fficial/12.jpg

2. the run holister is attached to her belthttp://finalfantasy-xiii.net/image.p...screens/07.jpg

3. I have no idea where the belt on her collar comes from but I don't think they go all the way around her neck. Could be wrong though.

4. The logo is in the 1st link picture. It's attached by little strips from the armor to the vest.http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/image.p...fficial/02.jpg

5. Her boots look either black or brown depending on the scan and there are little belts on them.

6. There are zippers on the pouch.

7. What exactly are you asking? (sorry)

Naxul- OMG!!!! You saved my life!!!! I though I was going to have to do more resin casting to make some clasps and buckles! I might have to for AX though...just to make sure I have them.
Whenever it comes, whatever the future holds for each one of us, we can always go back to these days and look back fondly. Even if we are far apart, we can dream of this one moment in time we spent together.

Last edited by rosabella : 06-04-2007 at 12:11 AM.
rosabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2007, 02:36 AM   #64
KittyCatChi
Darkness like Light

Naxul~ no you didn't show me D= but you can at expo!, speaking of can you go to the friday gathering too or just sat.? i need make sure i've got you down for the right ones ^.^; sadly i have no access to joanns and i try to avoid online shopping right now but i'm going to try a hardware store soon and see what i can find for buckles or the fabric store i go to @_@ most of mine are randomly made up besides the ones on my boots that i ripped off of old belts i had lol
~Amethyst Ashe-League of Legends
~Clea Strange -Defenders/Dr. Strange
~???
KittyCatChi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2007, 06:55 AM   #65
Sakura_CC
Beyond Dreams Cosplay

Thanks for the answers Rosabella ^_^

Quote:

7. What exactly are you asking? (sorry)
I'm talking about those (see pictures ^_^)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lightning01.JPG (173.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg lightning02.JPG (154.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg lightning03.jpg (40.8 KB, 0 views)
Unread 06-04-2007, 09:45 AM   #66
rosabella
Avert not Thine Eyes

Quote:
Thanks for the answers Rosabella ^_^

I'm talking about those (see pictures ^_^)

LOLz sorry about that. ^^ I think they are red. At least mine are.
Whenever it comes, whatever the future holds for each one of us, we can always go back to these days and look back fondly. Even if we are far apart, we can dream of this one moment in time we spent together.
Unread 06-04-2007, 10:28 AM   #67
Naxul
Nothing is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCatChi View Post
Naxul~ no you didn't show me D= but you can at expo!, speaking of can you go to the friday gathering too or just sat.? i need make sure i've got you down for the right ones ^.^; sadly i have no access to joanns and i try to avoid online shopping right now but i'm going to try a hardware store soon and see what i can find for buckles or the fabric store i go to @_@ most of mine are randomly made up besides the ones on my boots that i ripped off of old belts i had lol
Awh damn-- sorry about that ^^;;; I have a laser pointer in mine- I scared the crap out of people with it XDDD
And i'll be going to the Saturday gathering only DDD: I wish I could go to both, but Friday's the day I'm getting down to Long Beach.

Speaking of boots, I need to get some better ones-- the pair I got annoy me ;__;
Any one have a good site to order Brown, knee high leather boots without a heel??

Feel free to PM about any old thing! :3
Naxul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2007, 01:58 PM   #68
KittyCatChi
Darkness like Light

K got you down in the right sections ^.^

Aerosoles is the place where I got my boots in Monterey but they probably have a website, they're a little thick on the bottom but flat and super comfy which will go a long way especially at EXPO. I still need to add some gray fabric to mine but i'll probably only do the front and make it removable since those are my favorite boots and I totally forgot to get gluesticks today
~???
Unread 06-04-2007, 02:01 PM   #69
rosabella
Avert not Thine Eyes

OMG! There has been a slight change in plans. I can be Lightning on Saturday morning before switching into my Terra Branford costume for the FF shoot!
Unread 06-04-2007, 02:34 PM   #70
KittyCatChi
Darkness like Light

Quote:
OMG! There has been a slight change in plans. I can be Lightning on Saturday morning before switching into my Terra Branford costume for the FF shoot!
all righty then i'll put down only the Sat. morning meet at 11:30 in the main gathering thread ^.^ we can always meet earlier too if you guys want but we'll be colliding against the FF12 gathering, so we could just hang out for a while I suppose until our official time
~???
Unread 06-04-2007, 06:19 PM   #71
Sakura_CC
Beyond Dreams Cosplay

Anyone has a good picture of her right arm armbands? Or know something about them?
Seems like the lower one has a buckle or something

And any good backshot? I'm mystified with what's on her back (armor, cape...) how it attaches

Last edited by Sakura_CC : 06-04-2007 at 06:53 PM.
Unread 06-04-2007, 06:52 PM   #72
KittyCatChi
Darkness like Light

Quote:
Anyone has a good picture of her right arm armbands? Or know something about them?
Seems like the lower one has a buckle or something

And any good backshot? I'm mystified with what's on her back (armor, cape...) how it attaches

I know her armbands all too well @_@ the big one has the appearance of weaved leather and the other one does look like it has some sort of mini buckle on the side at some points, not too mention it has those little designs going around it too T_T took me two hours to finish both. I've got some good pics of them so i'll upload them for you. I'll see if I have any good shots of her back too, her back is the easiest part

edit: http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y87...#37;20fantasy/

if anyone else needs reference pics let me know, I can do more screensnaps, if I haven't done one of it already ^.^'
~???

Last edited by KittyCatChi : 06-04-2007 at 07:05 PM.
Unread 06-04-2007, 06:56 PM   #73
Sakura_CC
Beyond Dreams Cosplay

Thanks KittyCatChi, I'd love to see your armbands!

Another question (god I feel like I'm spamming xD)
I'm wondering how it's possible that she has a second layer of fabric coming on the front, like the back is attached to the front, if she has a collar (see pictures) sorry if it's not clear :P
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ffxiii.JPG (88.9 KB, 0 views)
Unread 06-04-2007, 07:08 PM   #74
KittyCatChi
Darkness like Light

Quote:
Thanks KittyCatChi, I'd love to see your armbands!

Another question (god I feel like I'm spamming xD)
I'm wondering how it's possible that she has a second layer of fabric coming on the front, like the back is attached to the front, if she has a collar (see pictures) sorry if it's not clear :P
I think it's just the one, I have jackets that have shapes like that too and also it looks like it makes the illusion because the collar of the jacket starts to come out there. O.o
~???
Unread 06-04-2007, 07:11 PM   #75
Sakura_CC
Beyond Dreams Cosplay

But the collar seems to make one with the jacket if you look in the opening/interior