Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Closed Thread
Unread 04-01-2007, 11:16 PM   #1
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

For all CosWorx questions (IMPORTANT)

Please PLEASE email us at questions@cosworx.com. We are currently doing such an insane number of sales that we can't monitor the forums for any issues as much as we'd like, and you're more apt to get us via email anyway.

We are having some issues lately, whereby we will have someone asking us for a status on their order via a PM or even on the forums, without an order number or name, and we're trying to match up a forum username with a store account "real name" a day or two later after reading the PM on the boards. It makes things much, much easier when we get a direct email that says the order date and order ID.

Additionally, while one person (myself) is the same at both Cosplay.com and CosWorx, CosWorx has more than one business owner along with other employees, some of whom do not read this forum.

So, again please just email us at questions@cosworx.com. We go through these emails multiple times per day and it creates a record for us of any sudden issues we need to fix.

Best way to email:

My Order ID is: (orderid)
My Order Date was: (orderdate)
I paid via (Paypal/Credit Card)
. . . and then tell us how we can help. This way we can treat you as a customer, not as a forum handle.

Thanks!

Closed Thread