Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > EGL

Unread 04-10-2007, 09:06 PM   #1
Sailor Wicca

Unhappy Wide with shoes

Okay...I've been searching for days now..I hope SOMEONE can help me...

I recently bought a EGL outfit...but I need shoes. Here's my problem....I have wide feet. T_T I can't seem to find any goth/lolita shoes anywhere for wide feet. I wear a size 10w. Does anyone know of any places where I might find shoes (preferrably black) made for wide feet? T_T Yes, I've checked Ebay...and I find nothing...

Any help or suggestions is GREATLY appreciated. I'm getting hopeless!!!
Sailor Wicca is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-10-2007, 09:09 PM   #2
LGS

Payless! Mary Janes just so happen to be in style now =P I went to Payless and they have traditional Mary Janes in about five colours for 20 bucks.
LGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2007, 09:37 PM   #3
NaNa_ku
living in a doll house

http://www.payless.com/Catalog/Produ...eC olor=Black
these shoes would make cute lolita shoes (you can find them in the store)
NaNa_ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2007, 10:26 PM   #4
Zoycite225
[insert annoying laugh]

I don't know if they have Urban Outfitters in your area, but I got 3 pairs of mary janes (in every color imaginable) for about 20 bucks.
Unread 04-10-2007, 10:37 PM   #5
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Cosworx sells Demonia's "Goblin" shoes for an affordable price. I own a pair; they're very cute, comfy, and I actually think they run wide since my feet are on the narrow side and they kind of swim around in them. If you can find a place to try on Demonia shoes, there are probably several in that brand you could choose from. I don't know how high a heel you want, though.

--Penny
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2007, 10:48 PM   #6
Zoycite225
[insert annoying laugh]

I'm an idiot! I forgot to mention character shoes. You can get them at any dancewear place (www.discountdance.com is a great place to start). They are really comfy shoes (mine were incredibly expensive- $80 imported from Italy) and look just like mary janes (most have heels, but you can get them without, I believe)
Unread 04-11-2007, 05:54 AM   #7
Sailor Wicca

Thanks for the help, guys!

Unfortunately, I live in a small suburbian town...so finding stores that sell these types of shoes is pretty hard. ^^0

I emailed Cosworx asking about the width of those Goblin shoes. They look cute, and would be PERFECT for my outfit. :3 So hopefully I'll hear good news about that!! =D

If not, I found something I might be willing to settle with at discountdance.com.
Unread 04-11-2007, 10:55 AM   #8
XxColdRealityxX
SoManyLoliBrandsSoLittle$

are you sure you checked every little corner of ebay? alas! but you didnt here ya go
http://search.stores.ebay.com/Momos-...276152QQsofpZ0
they take custom measurements(for no extra charge!) and even though it only goes up to 9 im sure if you asked them they can make em bigger. they arent really cheap though. the shipping is kind of expensive but, they have really good feedback!
http://www.picidc.com/space/fkang933...#37;281%29.jpg
friend: lol... bad?
adhdlolita: yes....i wanted chips
"Because we know how oppressove and cold reality can be."
-Kurai angel sanctuary
i found this quote and said "hey! its my name!"
XxColdRealityxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2007, 03:40 PM   #9
Sailor Wicca

Hmmm...I'll keep them in mind...but it seems like a lot of people were complaining about poor quality and extremely slow shipping...
Unread 04-12-2007, 02:19 AM   #10
tara_davis

There's a company called SoftWalk which makes an amazingly comfortable maryjane in wide widths. The model shoe is called the "Jupiter". They usually have it at Zappos.com, and I believe Nordstroms also carries it. Not cheap, but ultra-comfy and way cute. The perfect traditional maryjane in all sizes. They have the buckle and everything. Mine are 13W.

You can see me wearing them with the vast majority of my school uniform cosplays in my gallery.
tara_davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2007, 12:27 PM   #11
XxColdRealityxX
SoManyLoliBrandsSoLittle$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Wicca View Post
Hmmm...I'll keep them in mind...but it seems like a lot of people were complaining about poor quality and extremely slow shipping...
oh really? dang and i was recently considering ordering from them >< but some shoes are just so cute!
friend: lol... bad?
adhdlolita: yes....i wanted chips
"Because we know how oppressove and cold reality can be."
-Kurai angel sanctuary
i found this quote and said "hey! its my name!"
XxColdRealityxX is offline   Reply With Quote