Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Eurobeat King: SakuraCon 2007 Pictures

Eurobeat King Presents: SakuraCon 2007

Pre-Con Thursday Pictures
Friday's Pictures
Saturday's Pictures
Sunday's Pictures

If I took your picture, please feel free to use them for your cosplay.com galery and/or your website. Any credit you can give me would be appreciated. If I missed your costume(s) or gatherings at SakuraCon, I apologize and will try harder next year, or perhaps at KumoriCon in September which I am considering going to this Fall. I'll keep everyone posted.

I enjoyed this year again, and the crowds that showed up this year indicate that S-con is growing even bigger, and that'll make it tougher for me to get pictures next year, but you know I will do my best. See you all in 2008!
"This is your job. You want a clear conscience, go start a charity. But if you want your own photography business, and your cosplayer boss says you gotta go out there and take a photo-shoot, go out there, take it, come back to work, and say "DO YOU NEED ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!!"

Last edited by Eurobeat King : 12-17-2007 at 02:02 AM.
Eurobeat King is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-17-2007, 07:59 PM   #2
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Hey everyone,

due to some unknown error, possibly with the IP at my house, cosplay.com went down for me (just me) at 8:00pm last night, and is STILL down.. (at my parent's house checking out the forums) So until I get this issue resolved, I won't be able to upload any more SakuraCon pictures, and I'm off to AnimeBoston on Thursday.

Once I return on Monday, I'll resume posting pictures from S-con. Thanks again for your patience! I hope you like the pics I've posted so far, and I look forward to posting the remainder of Saturday's pictures, Sunday's, and the private photoshoot pictures I took! -EBK
"This is your job. You want a clear conscience, go start a charity. But if you want your own photography business, and your cosplayer boss says you gotta go out there and take a photo-shoot, go out there, take it, come back to work, and say "DO YOU NEED ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!!"
Unread 04-24-2007, 04:11 PM   #3
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Hey everyone,

I've returned from Anime Boston (since Sunday) but I'm still having problems with c.com, so I'm unable to continue posting the pictures from Saturday. Once this problem is resolved, I'll continue posting the Saturday pictures, then the Saturday Private Photoshoots, and then Sunday's pictures followed by the Sunday Private Photoshoots.

My apologies for this unexpected inconvenience which is frustrating to me as well, but I appreciate your patience as always in waiting for my pictures.

Thanks, and enjoy what I've posted so far!
Unread 04-26-2007, 06:47 PM   #4
folkeye
E.Z. Cheeze

No problems Take your time in the joys of recovering.
Unread 04-28-2007, 12:41 AM   #5
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

UPDATE: Saturday's Pictures have been all posted, and you can check them out here:

EBK: SakuraCon Saturday Pictures

I'll start posting Sunday's pictures once I've posted the private photoshoot pictures from Saturday, and I'll post again once Sunday's pics start to go up. Please enjoy all that I've posted and thanks for being patient!
Unread 05-01-2007, 01:11 AM   #6
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

FINAL UPDATE: I've posted the last of my SakuraCon convention pictures. Please go to the first post to check out the links to all of my pictures. It was a great year, and I will return next year for more SakuraCon fun!