Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > United Kingdom

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-21-2007, 07:58 AM   #16
Mass

I only just found this new section for us brits, very cool. Anyway im Mass and im 20 years old from kent. I went to the last expo in october which was my first con/cosplay. I plan on going to the expo in May as an original Shinigami Anbu on saturday and Toushiro from Bleach on sunday, I cant wait!

Unread 04-24-2007, 03:44 AM   #17
T-ViRus
Downright Lazy

Hey tharr, I'm T-ViRus ^___^
I've yet to cosplay out of my darn house, and .:Mage.Lulu:. is dragging me along to JapanEx. XD
I kid, I kid. I'm going at my own will, I'll need her there though, I'm sure I'll be truely overwhelmed.
My real name is Jen/Jenni, so if we ever get to meet, feel more than welcome to call me by my real name. I'm from up north; Liverpool to be precise. I'm 17 years old, and I've been into cosplay for about 2 years now. I actually met my best friend through here, again, .:Mage.Lulu:.
So I have a lot to thank this site for
I'll be cosplaying as Jill Valentine and Artemis (Sailor Moon, and in his human form!), or perhaps Sesshoumaru. I've yet to decide.
Hope to see y'all soon!
T-ViRus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2007, 11:28 AM   #18
TGRH
Vinneh

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-ViRus View Post
Hey tharr, I'm T-ViRus ^___^
I've yet to cosplay out of my darn house, and .:Mage.Lulu:. is dragging me along to JapanEx. XD
WOOO -pokes-
Unread 04-25-2007, 10:58 AM   #19
chibi_yunie_yun
Banned

happy so many people are going to London expo i am i'll be going as yuna summoner see the ones who are going there in may but what day are you lot going on(i sound really annoying asking that don't i lol)and i am quite new to this forum and really didn't know why there wasn't a British one but now there is one
chibi_yunie_yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2007, 12:23 PM   #20
YunaBlackMage
~Stage Ninja~

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibi_yunie_yun View Post
happy so many people are going to London expo i am i'll be going as yuna summoner see the ones who are going there in may but what day are you lot going on(i sound really annoying asking that don't i lol)and i am quite new to this forum and really didn't know why there wasn't a British one but now there is one
I'm going on the Saturday :3
Seeing as your going as Yuna, there's a mass FF meet up at 11:30am outside the ExCel. It'd be great to see you there =D
London MCM Expo - October
YunaBlackMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2007, 04:05 AM   #21
aoisakura
=^._.^=

Saturday~ I heard more cosplayers in general on saturday (though idk)
Unread 04-26-2007, 04:48 AM   #22
in_zane

Hey guys! Woohoo a UK thread! I'm Tok from kent! Only been into cosplay reallly since the last MCM expo in October, where I went as Sepiroth. Will be attending the May one too! I'll try and keep an eye out for you guys!
in_zane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2007, 05:33 AM   #23
Annodee
Queen of Cadbury Buttons

I didn't know there was a UK SECTION!!! Because of this I have joined the forum

I'm from West Sussex and the first time I cosplayed was last October - me and my sis went as Link and Sheik (anybody see us?) This May we are going as Kadaj and Yazoo.

Last October it was great - we were waiting in the massive line to go in and then some boys gave us their tickets for free because they liked our costumes ^_^
Unread 04-28-2007, 11:31 AM   #24
Angelphie
Angelic Selphie

I'm one of the few Scottish cosplayers on the site XD (living in Glasgow to be more precise). I should be at the May Expo as Rinoa from FF8 on Saturday and Elizabeth from Pirates of the Caribbean on Sunday. I'm also going to AmeCon this summer.

I spend most of my time at Expos slaving away behind a stall, which makes me easy to find, but the downside is I've had people say before they didn't want to ask me for a picture/talk to me because I was working! It's really no problem so long as I'm not horrendously busy, so I hope to meet some of you there.
Angelphie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2007, 09:18 AM   #25
Holleh-Chan

Awesome we have our own forum now! =O I'm Holly and I just turned 13 this year, I'm going to the MCM Expo in London this May It'll be my 4th convention, and third time cosplaying ^^ I can't wait. I'm altering my Edward Elric cosplay for the Saturday, and My Kairi cosplay is about 50% done, the actual dress needs sewing up XDD;
Unread 04-29-2007, 10:54 AM   #26
.:Mage.Lulu:.
The BLACK MAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Mage.Lulu:. View Post
Currently working on nothing due to exams this summer but will be going to JapanEx in July as Alucard from Hellsing and a revengeful Undead Aeris Gainsborough from FFVII

YAY FOR UK COSPLAYERS!
Yes, I AM quoting myself, but with good reasons
Thought I'd edit my post with a new post anyways but it seems that my plans have altered slightly due to the fact that I regrettably won't be able to make this years LondonExpo in October as I'll be away on vacation in America for my 17th Birthday, SO, on that note myself and C.c's own T-ViRus will be teaming up in July for JapanEx with cosplays that I shall keep schecret! >:3 MUAHAHAHA!
(Scrapping what I previously stated about my Alucard and Undead Aeris plans for that particular con ^___^)

As a side note, Is anyone going to MidlandsExpo in September? I haven't heard much interest about that one for cosplayers o_O

No MaTTeR HoW DaRK THe NiGHT... MoRNiNG aLWaYS CoMeS ...
.:Mage.Lulu:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2007, 05:43 AM   #27
empress_donna
The insane Donnana

woo.. UK people.

I am the donna, i mostly like thinking of ideas to cosplay.. because I have only finished one of those ideas lol.

^_^ but I hope to get photos and stuff soon.

- Donna
As Usagi and Mamoru kiss deeply in the moonlight, a star shoots through the sky above them. "Oh," Usagi says. "Again. A shooting star." "Did you make a wish?" asks Mamoru. "I wished that you would always be by my side, Mamo-chan. Will you come back to me?" He turns away from her in the darkness.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...amillenium.jpg
(pm me here for permission to im me on any messenger)
empress_donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2007, 12:43 PM   #28
CaptainMullet
The King Of The Pirates

We may have our board now but that dont stop the fact that i seem to be the only scottish cosplayer!!!!! It's bluddy annoying so if anyone finds a Scot tell them to look for Captain Mullet mkay? That also goes for Lolitas, can't say I've seen many of them around.

Captaing Mullet, King of the Pirates
Unread 05-06-2007, 05:50 AM   #29
Angelphie
Angelic Selphie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMullet View Post
We may have our board now but that dont stop the fact that i seem to be the only scottish cosplayer!!!!! It's bluddy annoying so if anyone finds a Scot tell them to look for Captain Mullet mkay?
Well if you look a few posts above yours...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelphie View Post
I'm one of the few Scottish cosplayers on the site XD (living in Glasgow to be more precise)
These are the other Scots I know of who have an account here: summoner_eilidh, Lulu-Hecate, Final Error, Avis Rapax, TRiPPY, Caz-chan and Katsuya

Of course there could well be more I don't know about! Besides, there are definitely plenty other Scottish cosplayers; just not many are on this site

Last edited by Angelphie : 05-06-2007 at 05:56 AM.
Angelphie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2007, 08:27 AM   #30
CaptainMullet
The King Of The Pirates

Oops sorry I thought there was only 1 page ^^' my bad sorry.