Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > United Kingdom

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-11-2010, 01:06 AM   #481
PyThae
On your knees, bitches!

Hey all! I'm, well, you can call me Echo if you'd rather not use my username xD
Don't believe my join date, I joined back in '07, but never used the account for a whole 3 years practically xD
I'm 18, I've been con-going since '08, my first con was Alcon 'cause, yes, I'm a Leicester gal! [Also helped that my boyfriend at the time was a staff member there xD] It's kind of a terrible convention in my opinion but it was a good experience nonetheless!
Anyway yeah, I'm a current College dropout, looking for a job to keep me going whilst I book into an online Uni course. I like reading Paranormal Fantasy novels a LOT, and I'm into so many genres of music, I mean I was at a Lamb of God gig a couple of days ago, and I'm now sat here listening to Owl City xD
I've never really cosplayed before, and Kitacon this year is going to be my first cosplay! I'm kicking off with Cooking Mama, oh yes xD, and Akihiko Sanada from Persona 3. Yes, that's a crossplay, but I'm also doing a genderbent version, who we've nicknamed Aki the Slut, it should be so fun.
Feel free to drop me messages and stuff, I have a lot of free time so I'd love to get to know people!

Last edited by PyThae : 11-24-2010 at 01:15 AM.
PyThae is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-26-2010, 05:35 PM   #482
ZombieAtPlay
You've got red on you...

Hai ev'rybuddy!! \(^_^)

I'm Jordan (aka neXus), I'm 23, a Norfolk Boy (don't believe the stereotypes ) and wear my Geek status with pride! I've cosplayed at two cons and 3 VGL performances, I know almost zip about anime and manga but am more than willing to learn and I love Utada Hikaru!
I joined cosplay.com to find likeminded Great British guys and gals who just love the fun of Playing Cos. :P

Feel free to add me on you messaging software of choice!

Last edited by ZombieAtPlay : 03-02-2010 at 04:44 PM.
ZombieAtPlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2010, 03:53 PM   #483
Charny
<3

I can't remember if I've posted in here yet :/

Hey! I'm Charny, 19, from Kent.
I'm currently living and studying in London at university. I've cosplayed at MCM Expo London twice, but I do private shoots a lot more often. I also photograph shoots as well. I've cosplayed as Misa Amane and some OC's as well. I love japanese culture as a whole and I can't wait to meet like minded people~ :3

I need more cosplaying friends D:

Last edited by Charny : 03-19-2010 at 03:52 AM.
Charny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2010, 05:29 PM   #484
hermy81290
NieNie the cat ^^

Hi,
I'm 19 and I usually go by the name of Nienie or Nie, feel free to call me either.
I'm originally from Nottingham but I'm currently studying at Manchester University and I go to the MCM expo in May every year.
I'm not new to con's but I've only done one cosplay costume so far; Haruhi Suzimiya but I have many plans for future costumes.

Future Cosplay
Reimu Hakurei - Tohou
Raspberyl - Disgaea 3
Shana - Shakugan no Shana

Conventions
London MCM Expo May 2011
Manchester MCM Expo July 2011
London MCM Expo Oct 2011 [possibly]
hermy81290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2010, 12:47 PM   #485
Kokopop

yo~ im kokopop but you can call me Kola, i went to the ALCL in uhh... february, (my first con since '08/'07 im never too sure its not really a con but... yeah~) and im definately going to the may MCM, and i have a cosplay planned for the October one and then im going to ALcon and demanding that i get drunk . oh yeah~ im 19
Unread 03-27-2010, 03:04 PM   #486
Charny
<3

Ahh another ALCL-er!
Whats your cosplay plan for October? :3
Unread 03-29-2010, 02:47 PM   #487
KuroNeko25
Desu yo~!

Hey hey~
Can't believe I forgot to post here ^^U hehe...
Call me whatever you want, I've had lots of nicknames: Anna-chan, KuroNeko, Neko-chaaan, Midget (Yeah, that's like stuck to me XD); as long as it isn't rude then it's cool
Well, I'm definitely going May expo and probably the October one as well, so see you guys there? XD I'm still 14 and in school, nya~

-----------------------------------------------------------
deviantART
-----------------------------------------------------------
Planned costumes for 2010:
Peter 'Sealand' Kirkland -- Hetalia: Axis Powers
Echo -- Pandora Hearts
Ibuki Fuuko -- Clannad
KuroNeko25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2010, 07:30 PM   #488
Kokopop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charny View Post
Ahh another ALCL-er!
Whats your cosplay plan for October? :3
LIGHTNING~~~~ i got a load of comments from friends saying i would make a great (but short) lightning
and then i sat there thinking... hrmmm what to do next..... and then i screamed out as loud as i could VANILLE (i LITERALLY SCREAMED) ~_~ its just learning how to use a sewing machine XD
Unread 03-30-2010, 04:00 PM   #489
*monster*

Hiyas! Just Moved to manchester from the ciderlands of worcester! hehe

Just looking for a group of mancs to cosplay with now xx
Unread 04-05-2010, 06:50 AM   #490
xCheetos
Lazy Git

I think I posted on this topic on my old account but I'll repost 8D

I'm Cheetos 8D I'm known as alot of other things such as Harvey, Idiot, Pimp, Roxy-Butt and other names that my friends have thought up. My age is non of your concern, but I'm quite young 8D; I'm known mainly for my wig styling skills and get my pageviews and comments on dA via my Roxas cosplay XD
I study Music, Art & Design, Resistant Materials/ 3D Design and Media Studies~
I've been to many small conventions. My first MCM expo was May 2009. I am a convention noob 8D
I've been cosplaying since September 2007~ My first cosplay being Tohru Honda - Fruits Basket. I've done many performances/ masquerades but i've only has two masquerade performances at MCM expo. Apparently, I'm a natural onstage XD
I have around 10 cosplays, I don't list all my costumes on sites, and some sites have a costume up that isn't listed on another if you get me there xD
My favourite cosplay is Anbu Sasuke - Naruto or Cheshire - Pandora Hearts 'cause I jingle when I walk 8F However, everybody else's favourite cosplay of mine is Roxas so I'm begged to wear it alot XD
xCheetos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2010, 06:51 AM   #491
Charny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokopop View Post
LIGHTNING~~~~ i got a load of comments from friends saying i would make a great (but short) lightning
and then i sat there thinking... hrmmm what to do next..... and then i screamed out as loud as i could VANILLE (i LITERALLY SCREAMED) ~_~ its just learning how to use a sewing machine XD
Ahh I did textiles for GCSE so we learnt how to use a sewing machine then - it's not that difficult, just gotta use the right setting and keep it as straight as possible xD

Oooh~ Lightning and Vanille are awesomes~ Someone said I would make a good Vanille - I'm not so sure though xD
Unread 04-05-2010, 07:49 AM   #492
Draco Malfoy
Slytherin Prince

woohoo awesome... I was already wondering where all the British Cosplayers were as I knew there were loads out there from the showmasters events LOL... so HOLLAAAA at everyone :0)

Any Harry Potter cosplayers 21 years and above? Please PM me I would love to have you in my group (unless you are a character already taken LOL)
Draco Malfoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2010, 08:08 AM   #493
Ranma 1-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Malfoy View Post
woohoo awesome... I was already wondering where all the British Cosplayers were as I knew there were loads out there from the showmasters events LOL... so HOLLAAAA at everyone :0)

Any Harry Potter cosplayers 21 years and above? Please PM me I would love to have you in my group (unless you are a character already taken LOL)
Loads of us are also on Cosplay Island (which is mostly UK cosplayers).
May - London MCM Expo - Madonna :P
May - London MCM Expo -
Jun - London Film & Comic Con -
Oct - London MCM Expo -
Oct - London MCM Expo -
Ranma 1-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2010, 09:00 AM   #494
Draco Malfoy
Slytherin Prince

Thank you Ranma I am gonna check it out :0)
Draco Malfoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2010, 09:18 AM   #495
Ranma 1-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Malfoy View Post
Thank you Ranma I am gonna check it out :0)
Yeah it's the best place to find out UK cosplay events and make friends with UK cosplayers. The forums are a little different there because you don't get e-mail reminders when someone replys on a topic, so you have to keep looking in to keep up to date. Other than that though it's a really nice website and a really lovely cosplay community.
May - London MCM Expo - Madonna :P
May - London MCM Expo -
Jun - London Film & Comic Con -
Oct - London MCM Expo -
Oct - London MCM Expo -
Ranma 1-2 is offline   Reply With Quote