Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > United Kingdom

Unread 04-12-2016, 08:26 PM   #661
starsunlight

Hi! ^_^

Hey lovely peeps! I'm going to London MCM in May as Link from the Legend of Zelda games. This will be my second time in cosplay; going by myself so I'll be getting ready on the train from Bournemouth. That's sure to make some people stare as I attach my ears and put on a wig! ;-) I'm a girl; that caused a few unpleasant comments at my local Bournemouth Film and Comic Con just gone in March. Sigh. Hoping London will be bigger, better and full of considerably more awesomeness. Onwards and upwards!
Come say hi if you see me :-) Would love to meet some more friendly cosplay peeps! ^_^
starsunlight is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-11-2016, 05:23 AM   #662
Lindiranae
Inquisitor

Hello, all! I'm North Yorkshire based and looking for slightly more local events to visit. For the most part, I've been travelling to the midlands to meets and events with other Dragon Age cosplayers, which has been great fun, but I'd really like somewhere a bit closer to home.

Really pleased to see that there are a few people in the general area - I'm almost smack between York and Newcastle, so neither is really just down the road, but I think my husband would appreciate not making three hour treks every time I want to meet up with other cosplayers!
Lindiranae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2016, 08:39 PM   #663
yacchan
Imperius Rex

Hi all!

I'm moving to London in the fall for graduate school. I've been a cosplayer for a little over a decade now (which makes me feel old, alas). In the last several years, I've generally done superhero comics stuff, but right now I'm working on some old school Yoshitaka Amano Final Fantasy illustrations.

Anyway, I'd love to get to know the general cosplay scene in London once I get there. So yeah, hello!
Rosa Joanna Farrell | Final Fantasy IV
Girl Trainer | Pokémon Go

Next Conventions
moving to the U.K. for grad school so god only knows

Check out the West Village Avengers on Facebook!
yacchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2016, 09:59 AM   #664
nightmare500

intro

hey there
am photographer from australia
coming to london MCM
am really fun and creative to work with
i have done thousands of photos
most of my photos are out standing , i have 2 websites
http://www.tobyphotography.com/
http://www.photographyoftheunderdog.com/#enter

am looking for peeps to photoshoot with ^^
my skills just might surprise you

at the moment am doing photographer course which i keep passing with HD Results so i now what i am doing

i took these recently https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/toby.plumb.7

also i got cosplay animo
nightmare500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2016, 11:41 AM   #665
SlothQueen

Hi Everyone!
I've recently moved to London and never cosplayed, or been to a convention. So I'm as pure and virginal as they come, but I'm really eager to start even though I'm probably gonna be a little crap, so apologies in advance!
SlothQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2016, 07:43 AM   #666
Name Entropy

Hello

Also a newcomer. I'm from rural Gloucestershire, so it's difficult to find people interested in this sort of thing (or anything else) nearby.
Honestly I've been struggling to make any contacts interested in it at all. At a bit of a loss in that regard.

Which UK cons do people generally think of as 'the best'?

Are there any active groups out there accepting new members?

If not is there anyone else alone that's looking for a friend to do this stuff with?
Name Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2016, 05:56 PM   #667
Lucius_Bitter

Hello people,

I'm from Stoke on Trent, and I was wondering if there are any other newbie-ish cosplaying near me! I'm waaaaay to shy/awkward to talk to people but I really want someone around my age or level to cosplay with (although that doesn't really matter)😄.
I go to hyper Japan and possibly Manchester gaming and anime con.
I'm currently working on my first hand made cosplay (before I just used pre-made ones).
So hi!
Lucius_Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2016, 08:29 AM   #668
TheLoneRedPen
A nerdy kitty

Hello one and all ^_^

Hello! My name is Andrew but prefer the nickname Shadow hehe. I have had an account on here for ages and haven't been really using cosplay.com much but hoping to change that.

I am a Marvel, Nintendo and all round geek. Always watching gaming YouTube videos by loads of different youtubers.

In terms of cosplaying, I haven't cosplayed in a long time but am hoping in 2017 to do more cosplays and also conventions. I do have a cosplay page but will rebooting it to make it bigger and better than before and actually be used more than it is now.

If you want to know anything else feel free to ask I am somewhat open but am friendly and nice to those who are to me.

Thanks
Shadow
TheLoneRedPen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2017, 03:23 AM   #669
GraceHound
Nikki V

Hi all!

London girl here. Haven't been to many cons aside from the Walker Stalker con (for The Walking Dead) this year. I tend to cosplay a lot of survival horror stuff from videogames, movies, TV shows, books, comics - you get the idea. Don't let it give you the wrong impression, though - I'm super friendly. ^^ As of yet, no plans to go to any other cons, but will be cosplaying none the less, and hopefully uploading my stuff here soon.
GraceHound is offline   Reply With Quote