Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > United Kingdom

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-26-2007, 07:49 AM   #76
Jonesey
Motivationally challenged

Yeywoo! UK cosplayers!!

I'm not sure if I've introduced myself on this thread, so I'll post now. ^^
I'm Eli! I live in the South West of England, not far from Southampton, which is why I'll be heading to MinamiCon in 2008! Maybe I'll see some of you guys there..

I love writing, acting, singing and drawing, and have found ways of incorporating anime and manga into them.. ^w^ You can find me on livejournal, WoW and deviantart.
Frodo (Lord of the Rings)~ London Expo '10

Jonesey is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-04-2007, 12:11 PM   #77
PyThae
On your knees, bitches!

Might as well jump on in here and introduce myself.

Ohayossu! n.n; My name's Vicky, but I get called PyThae, or just Py. I'm currently 15, but I'll be 16 in a few months. I haven't Cosplayed yet, actually. My Debut will be in '08, either at ALcon, or somewhere in Belgium. Why Belguim? Well, Jarlino introduced me to cosplay, and we're using it as an excuse to meet up.

I'm a proud Narutard, hence my first cosplay being Gaara. I'm sutdying Drama at school, and hope to go into Theatre as a living.

I'm form Leicester, West Midland-based. I go to Rawlins Community College.

You might see me on Neopets (Vickyst007), gaiaonline ([My.Username.Sucks]) or Deviant (Pyro-Anime)
Unread 08-07-2007, 11:33 PM   #78
nadesico81
Cosplay Anime Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegeeky View Post
Well thats if I can make the costume, I'm ok at sowing but not the greatest. Hopefully I should have it done by summer if this silly summer project gets done. I'll take pictures if I do finish.
Sweet a Mikuru cosplayer! Are you going to do the bunny suit of just the normal out fit?

*Mikuru BEAM!!!*

I wonder if Beez is going to get the distrubution rights to The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya for Eroupe? I know Bandi has the rights for the North American Market?

As for me I have two cosplays planed for the October Expo. On saterday I am doing Jean Havoc from FMA and on sunday I am doing Desert Punk.

My desert Punk cosplay is 80% done and my FMA cosplay is 85% done.

Total Military/Action Cosplayer

"When I become Führer all female officers will be required to where tiny mini skirts!" Roy Mustang FMA
nadesico81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2007, 08:39 AM   #79
Littlegeeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadesico81 View Post
Sweet a Mikuru cosplayer! Are you going to do the bunny suit of just the normal out fit?

*Mikuru BEAM!!!*

I wonder if Beez is going to get the distrubution rights to The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya for Eroupe? I know Bandi has the rights for the North American Market?

As for me I have two cosplays planed for the October Expo. On saterday I am doing Jean Havoc from FMA and on sunday I am doing Desert Punk.

My desert Punk cosplay is 80% done and my FMA cosplay is 85% done.
Nah I'm doing her Battle Waitress outfit in the first episode. I can still do the Mikuru Beam ^--^. Ooo your cosplaying Jean Havoc!!! He's so funny in Full Metal Alchemist, I hope both your cosplays go ok. Ooo I'm buying my pattern and fabric next week, hopefully tomorrow!
Littlegeeky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2007, 03:42 PM   #80
SakuraLee
Vocaloid Addict

I'm doing Mikuru's bunny outfit right now :3 Just to say XD
Deviantart
SakuraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2007, 02:56 PM   #81
nadesico81
Cosplay Anime Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegeeky View Post
Nah I'm doing her Battle Waitress outfit in the first episode. I can still do the Mikuru Beam ^--^. Ooo your cosplaying Jean Havoc!!! He's so funny in Full Metal Alchemist, I hope both your cosplays go ok. Ooo I'm buying my pattern and fabric next week, hopefully tomorrow!
Cool thanks for the nice words I am looking forward to cosplaying Jean Havoc.

Total Military/Action Cosplayer

"When I become Führer all female officers will be required to where tiny mini skirts!" Roy Mustang FMA
nadesico81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2007, 02:56 PM   #82
Littlegeeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraLee View Post
I'm doing Mikuru's bunny outfit right now :3 Just to say XD
Aww I think she looks really cute in that in the anime. I would so the costume but I don't have the confidence to pull it off lol. Good luck with it!!! ^--^
Littlegeeky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2007, 03:29 PM   #83
The Soranator
Video Game Nerd <3

Yay for UK cosplayers! <333

Hi, I'm Charlie and I have never been to an expo, my first will be London October Excited much? I live in Birmingham, and am not actually allowed to travel to London, so my Mother thinks the cosplay is actually in Telford
School Uniform Riku (Kingdom Hearts)
Nyu (Elfen Lied)

To do 2008:

Shion (Higurashi) : 0%
Genesis (Crisis Core) : 0%
Arbitro (Togainu no Chi) : 20%

The Soranator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2007, 12:28 PM   #84
idiots-inc
Dismember

-leaps out wildly from behind a book, a very big book-
Hi, I don't think I actually introduced myself here, so I shall start now!

My name is Sarah, this is a shared account, but the other members are too lazy to do anything except log on and look at things -sweatdrop-
I'm in yr 8, but I am 13 (Yeees, I'm thirteen) -cough- not -cough-

I am a very hyper-active, but popular girl, I love huggles cus I'm always deprived of love at home
I can pick up people in yr 11, but I can't pick up anyone in yr 8 (Yes, WTF) which is an actual fact. I'm friends with two of the most popular people in school (Yeah dude!) one of whom cosplays ^.^
Final Fantasy rocks your lame asses off (Not saying you guys are lame obviously) and I also love Skies of Arcadia, which pwns.
I do Chinese dancing, which is some kind of ballet, but I like other types of dancing too, including the Hare Hare Yukai dance in the Melacholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
YAY! I have almost completely introduced myself, and what I do!
idiots-inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2007, 02:57 PM   #85
K-Dash

Alright chaps, just stopping by to say "Hi" from Oxford.
K-Dash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2007, 04:03 PM   #86
ai-honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiots-inc View Post
-leaps out wildly from behind a book, a very big book-
Hi, I don't think I actually introduced myself here, so I shall start now!

My name is Sarah, this is a shared account, but the other members are too lazy to do anything except log on and look at things -sweatdrop-
I'm in yr 8, but I am 13 (Yeees, I'm thirteen) -cough- not -cough-

I am a very hyper-active, but popular girl, I love huggles cus I'm always deprived of love at home :(
I can pick up people in yr 11, but I can't pick up anyone in yr 8 (Yes, WTF) which is an actual fact. I'm friends with two of the most popular people in school (Yeah dude!) one of whom cosplays ^.^
Final Fantasy rocks your lame asses off (Not saying you guys are lame obviously) and I also love Skies of Arcadia, which pwns.
I do Chinese dancing, which is some kind of ballet, but I like other types of dancing too, including the Hare Hare Yukai dance in the Melacholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
YAY! I have almost completely introduced myself, and what I do!
You know, you won't get praised much for being popular here. Most of us were geeks and misfits at school. I doubt you'll get much of a positive response from saying you can pick guys up who are several years older than you either. By the way, take it as a hint, (if it's true) they are hideously taking advantage of you.

Although.. one of the most popular guys in your year cosplays? How does s/he not get beaten up on a regular basis?

This is England you're living in right, you know chav central, and not cloud nine?

The mind boggles.
ai-honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2007, 04:46 PM   #87
idiots-inc
Dismember

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai-honey View Post
You know, you won't get praised much for being popular here. Most of us were geeks and misfits at school. I doubt you'll get much of a positive response from saying you can pick guys up who are several years older than you either. By the way, take it as a hint, (if it's true) they are hideously taking advantage of you.

Although.. one of the most popular guys in your year cosplays? How does s/he not get beaten up on a regular basis?

This is England you're living in right, you know chav central, and not cloud nine?

The mind boggles.
It wasn't exactly how I really wanted it pictured, 'course, there's loadsa chavs in my school, it's an all girls school, so brace yourselves!
But I'm just trying to say, I'm a major geek, but I'm popular so there are some places where you are accepted as one. Um, I can pick people up by lifting them, y'know, like, holding them up? Uh, does that make any sense?
Anyways, my mum's being a £&$"^*"£_&R"$%*&£ So I'm going now

Last edited by idiots-inc : 09-30-2007 at 07:37 AM.
idiots-inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2007, 03:25 AM   #88
Ichimaru
尸魂界&amp;amp;

yo all~~
im in birmingham and look for ppl who do cosplay around
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2007, 06:11 PM   #89
Berserk667

Hello everyone my name is Ben and I am from Essex and have been so far to 3 expo events and have loved everyone of them.
Berserk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2007, 01:03 PM   #90
LuciaDuvant

Hi everyone, *waves*

I'm new here. The name's Lucia, I'm from Yorkshire. Never been to a expo before, pretty new to the whole cosplay scene. Did cosplay at a Tokyopop Re-Con event in Harrogate the other month (was Edward elric) came 2nd out of nine people. And I had so much fun. So I'm going to another Tokyopop Re-Con event this week. I made my outfit (first outfit I made myself) - just finished it.

Other things about me: addicted to online gaming (flyff, rose online, lastchaos, wow, maplestory, neopets, gaia-online), love anything to do with FFVII and Bleach, sing in a ladies barbershop chorus, play bass guitar, and have a cat called Moogle.

Anything else you wanna know - just ask me

*hugz*
LuciaDuvant is offline   Reply With Quote