Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > United Kingdom

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-07-2008, 03:12 PM   #121
Kamineko_ii
"Everything's In Place!"

Abakhan Fabrics in Liverpool is very groovy. Plus it's right next to TJ Hughes so if you're anything like me you can also grab a whole load of clothes to... ah... 'manipulate'.

Still can't find me a fishnet shirt (or any fishnet type material)... might have to interpret those silly socks of his as something else.

Sometime later...: Ethan Kairos, Time Hollow
Kamineko_ii is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-23-2008, 12:38 AM   #122
Sephirayne
Ranger from the North

Hey all. I'm Emma (would to be known by my username Sephy as theres too many Emmas in the world! Lol). I'm a cosplayer whos been cosplaying for 15years. I've attended over 100 conventions and this year will be my first foray into the anime convention world. Firstly with Expo then with Amecon. I tend to crossplay. I'm also a huge gaming fan (fav series Final Fantasy and Soulcalibur). I also love movies, going out, drawing and stage combat.

I'm based in Manchester and would love to meet cosplayers who I can cosplay with and enjoy cons with.
Sephiroth(Dissidia FF and Classic) - Abel Nightroad(Empire, Early AX white jacket, AX Artbook and Gold Armour with BOOK O' DOOOMM) - Cain Nightroad(Trinity Blood Artbook) - Madam Red and Undertaker(Kuroshitsuji) - Lucius Malfoy (Harry Potter films) - Legolas(Lord of The Rings Films) -

Trinity Blood - when one Nightroad is never enough. Experience it for yourself today!
Sephirayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2008, 05:56 AM   #123
CrystalNeko
Moogle Power~!

@Sephirayne: Woooah! 15 years? You must be experienced! *o* And wow you have an Illpalazzo and Jareth cosplay planned? I must hunt you down especially when you do these 2! Excel Saga and Labyrinth don't get enough love ='D And I've seen your Abel Nightroad cosplay x3 It's really good! ^o^
CrystalNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2008, 12:07 PM   #124
idiots-inc
Dismember

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalNeko View Post
@Sephirayne: Woooah! 15 years? You must be experienced! *o* And wow you have an Illpalazzo and Jareth cosplay planned? I must hunt you down especially when you do these 2! Excel Saga and Labyrinth don't get enough love ='D And I've seen your Abel Nightroad cosplay x3 It's really good! ^o^
She's more than experienced, she's a cosplay veteran!
-bows down to Sephirayne-
Oh great one, oh holy cosplaying saint -cough- Er...
idiots-inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2008, 08:14 PM   #125
Sephirayne
Ranger from the North

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiots-inc View Post
She's more than experienced, she's a cosplay veteran!
-bows down to Sephirayne-
Oh great one, oh holy cosplaying saint -cough- Er...
Oh wow! Thank you. I may of cosplayed for 15 years but have only just recently ventered into the world of anime cosplay so I'm a newbie there.

Lord Illpalazzo and Jareth are planned for the latter half of the year. Most likely for a Collectormaina.
Sephiroth(Dissidia FF and Classic) - Abel Nightroad(Empire, Early AX white jacket, AX Artbook and Gold Armour with BOOK O' DOOOMM) - Cain Nightroad(Trinity Blood Artbook) - Madam Red and Undertaker(Kuroshitsuji) - Lucius Malfoy (Harry Potter films) - Legolas(Lord of The Rings Films) -

Trinity Blood - when one Nightroad is never enough. Experience it for yourself today!
Unread 03-24-2008, 01:03 PM   #126
idiots-inc
Dismember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephirayne View Post
Oh wow! Thank you. I may of cosplayed for 15 years but have only just recently ventered into the world of anime cosplay so I'm a newbie there.

Lord Illpalazzo and Jareth are planned for the latter half of the year. Most likely for a Collectormaina.
Well, I'm sure you're going to cause a riot in the world of Anime cosplay ^.^
I've never actually read or watched Excel Saga before, but I've heard about it and seen cosplays.
Oh, and welcome to cosplay.com!
Unread 03-24-2008, 07:09 PM   #127
Sephirayne
Ranger from the North

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiots-inc View Post
Well, I'm sure you're going to cause a riot in the world of Anime cosplay ^.^
I've never actually read or watched Excel Saga before, but I've heard about it and seen cosplays.
Oh, and welcome to cosplay.com!
Thank you.

I've been a member for a while but have only just started posting in the forums in the hope of meeting more cosplayers. Especailly FF and Trinity Blood cosplayers.

Looking forward to what the world of anime cosplay might bring.

Unread 03-25-2008, 11:27 AM   #128
CrystalNeko
Moogle Power~!

@Sephirayne: My 2 friends are planning Trinity Blood cosplays =3 I can't really say as it's a secret but you'll definitely spot 2 at London Expo in May that's for sure x3. I'm also planning Esther sometime in the future [mainly cause I want an excuse to have red hair xP]... no wait... gotta stop planning cosplays! >_<
CrystalNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2008, 02:46 PM   #129
ballet shoes
candy holic

Quote:
Hey all. I'm Emma (would to be known by my username Sephy as theres too many Emmas in the world! Lol). I'm a cosplayer whos been cosplaying for 15years. I've attended over 100 conventions and this year will be my first foray into the anime convention world. Firstly with Expo then with Amecon. I tend to crossplay. I'm also a huge gaming fan (fav series Final Fantasy and Soulcalibur). I also love movies, going out, drawing and stage combat.

I'm based in Manchester and would love to meet cosplayers who I can cosplay with and enjoy cons with.
I know Ive said hi in the Manc threads but Ill introduce myself to you properly

I'm Jacqui and Ive only just turned 23 (my God its scary!!). Obviously I have a massive obsession with anime and manga but my other passions are J Rock, gaming and writing. Ive been interested in cosplay for a long time but have only plucked up the courage to do it myself and become active in the community over the last year or so.

I work in Gamestation so I'm a bit of a gaming geek. I mostly love rpgs, beat em ups and rythm action games. My "show off" game (everyone has one) is definately Ouendan but when people see me play its a mixture of "Woah!!!!!" and "good lord thats mighty sad".

Nearer the time of the FF 13 launch Im going to ask my mighty manager if its ok to have some kind of FF cosplay competition. I promised my friend that Id do a FF cosplay and Ive decided on Tidus. I also prefer to crossplay. Actually I hardly ever play female characters. I guess I just like male characters a whole lot more!!

Seeing as were both Manc based I think we should definately run into each other (not literally of course lol) at some point. I always love meeting new cosplayers and people who have simular interests. Two of my closest friends are fortunately as obsessed with cosplaying too so we cosplay together a lot

Emma Frost - X Men
Noel Vermillion - Blaz Blue
Hope Esthiem - Final Fantasy XIII
Black Cat - Amazing Spiderman
ballet shoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2008, 03:00 PM   #130
idiots-inc
Dismember

Quote:
Thank you.

I've been a member for a while but have only just started posting in the forums in the hope of meeting more cosplayers. Especailly FF and Trinity Blood cosplayers.

Looking forward to what the world of anime cosplay might bring.

Ah, I see, there are a lot of cosplay picnics, but in London, but lots of people go there, I don'tactually ^.^;, but they seemed tonnes of fun!
Unread 04-15-2008, 09:17 AM   #131
Kamineko_ii
"Everything's In Place!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamineko_ii View Post
Abakhan Fabrics in Liverpool is very groovy. Plus it's right next to TJ Hughes so if you're anything like me you can also grab a whole load of clothes to... ah... 'manipulate'.

Still can't find me a fishnet shirt (or any fishnet type material)... might have to interpret those silly socks of his as something else.
Seems like Abakhan is either closing down or just getting a hell of a lot smaller. Aaaaiiiiieeee!

Sometime later...: Ethan Kairos, Time Hollow
Kamineko_ii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2008, 12:14 AM   #132
Sephirayne
Ranger from the North

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalNeko View Post
@Sephirayne: My 2 friends are planning Trinity Blood cosplays =3 I can't really say as it's a secret but you'll definitely spot 2 at London Expo in May that's for sure x3. I'm also planning Esther sometime in the future [mainly cause I want an excuse to have red hair xP]... no wait... gotta stop planning cosplays! >_<
Bummer! I'm having to pull out of the expo to go to a friend's pre wedding do. I'm so going to ones later in the year and I'll be at Amecon. All of which I plan to wear my TB stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballet shoes View Post
I know Ive said hi in the Manc threads but Ill introduce myself to you properly

I'm Jacqui and Ive only just turned 23 (my God its scary!!). Obviously I have a massive obsession with anime and manga but my other passions are J Rock, gaming and writing. Ive been interested in cosplay for a long time but have only plucked up the courage to do it myself and become active in the community over the last year or so.

I work in Gamestation so I'm a bit of a gaming geek. I mostly love rpgs, beat em ups and rythm action games. My "show off" game (everyone has one) is definately Ouendan but when people see me play its a mixture of "Woah!!!!!" and "good lord thats mighty sad".

Nearer the time of the FF 13 launch Im going to ask my mighty manager if its ok to have some kind of FF cosplay competition. I promised my friend that Id do a FF cosplay and Ive decided on Tidus. I also prefer to crossplay. Actually I hardly ever play female characters. I guess I just like male characters a whole lot more!!

Seeing as were both Manc based I think we should definately run into each other (not literally of course lol) at some point. I always love meeting new cosplayers and people who have simular interests. Two of my closest friends are fortunately as obsessed with cosplaying too so we cosplay together a lot
Its sounds like that you and I would get on really well. Yes, I'm agaming geek as well. Currantly living the obsession that is sims2 (complete with FF sims and a load of hacks). We should so meet up. I'm planning a Tid cosplay myself at some point as well as Safer Sephiroth when I'm feeling more ambitous. it would be cool to join you for phoot shoots and cosplay sessions. Do you have IM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamineko_ii View Post
Seems like Abakhan is either closing down or just getting a hell of a lot smaller. Aaaaiiiiieeee!
Hmm. Well, both the Manchester and Preston ones are still going strong maybe they are having a major change of stock. Its been years since I went to the liverpool one. Since I've found one in Manchester I'm unlikely to go back there.

Last edited by Sephirayne : 04-17-2008 at 12:18 AM. Reason: spelling and updateing.
Unread 04-17-2008, 08:36 AM   #133
.:Mage.Lulu:.
The BLACK MAGE

o.o Just thought I'd post in here as this thread seems a bit more alive than others. Is anyone other than Leadmill (^__^) cosplaying anything at all from HELLSING? Manga, original anime or Ultimate, doesn't matter.
It's apparently becomming a little bit more popular, I did notice a few Alucards a-wanderin' at October's LondonExpo but other than that it seems a bit sparce - so is anyone doing anything from that series? It'd be lovely to have some other cosplayers to pose with. >.> anyone who wants to come say hi at expo though, do! Its awesome to meet people from here. :P You'll know if its me, I'm in a bright yellow uniform with a six foot cannon pinning a Jan Valentine to the floor, its Mage Lulu :P

No MaTTeR HoW DaRK THe NiGHT... MoRNiNG aLWaYS CoMeS ...
.:Mage.Lulu:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2008, 03:00 PM   #134
Anime-Freek

Im Charlotte , 13yr old cosplayer Sadly ive never been to a big con like Amecon .. ive only been to little Tokyopop recons but there amazing ! I live near middlesbrough so travelling is a problem ¬.¬ .. i cosplay as Kakashi .. well crossplay Hope i can find more friends
Anime-Freek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2008, 03:16 PM   #135
idiots-inc
Dismember

Hey Anime-Freek, welcome to cosplay.com ^.^
I haven't been to Amecon before either, I've only been to the MCM Expo, I don't mind since I love the MCM Expo XD
I love Kakashi! You should talk to Tathar, he/she cosplays as Kakashi too ^.^
Er... Tathar's in the May Expo Anyone? thread I think