Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 173 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 03-16-2006, 05:16 PM   #376
Shego
Sith Master

Will the Cleavage Creator from http://mrms.com/tgproducts.htm

With the Corset that cames with the BloodRayne cosplay from http://www.artificeclothing.com/em/s...?idproduct=109

Would give me breasts?!!

Unread 03-17-2006, 12:39 PM   #377
Decibella
Sadistic Vanity

you keep asking the same questions over and over again....

the cleavage creator does what the duct tape is supposed to do, create a faux cleavage illusion of squished together flesh which still needs proper padding and bras.

and that bloodrayne outfit is not designed for guys, at all. even i could not pull that look off. it will not look good on most girls either. and NO it will not give you breasts so stop asking.
Decibella is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2006, 03:03 PM   #378
Shego
Sith Master

They can custom fit the Bloodrayne cosplay for guys you do know that right?
Unread 03-17-2006, 10:03 PM   #379
Shego
Sith Master

What kind of padding and bras?!!
Unread 03-18-2006, 08:29 AM   #380
Zipo
Saavisu ga suki nano?

Shego, continuing to ask variations on the same question will not cause others to change their answer. If you're going to do it regardless of what they say, then stop talking about it and go do it. Just don't blame us when it doesn't end up looking as you'd hoped.
Zipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2006, 03:57 AM   #381
animeBecky21
Goofy girly user

I did a Britney Spears ages ago for halloween and never noticed the birdseed smell. Only used them once, though, I'd made them super-sized on purpose. Ended up giving them to a plus-size drag queen that they were proportonal on. Then again, I used a bag of mostly just small round tan seeds for it, I forget what kind of bird/critter it was for but I got a 4-lb bag and used half in each one. I think if I noticed a smell, I'd just soak the whole finished fake boob in rubbing alcohol for a few minutes, then let it dry out overnight.

I know one "girl" who used rice and went somewhere and got into a hot tub with them in. You can guess what happened next, it's resulted in a nickname she's had ever since.

What Shego needs to do for that backless costume is what I saw another drag queen do once. You need a friend with the right bust and you need to make a silicone mold of her breasts. You can then either use that mold to make a positive copy of them, or do what this person did which was just decorate the outside of the mold and use spirit gum or some kind of stage glue to stick them on her chest for a drag number.

I am not sure what material you use to make the mold, but that could probably be researched online. It just needs to come in a liquid form that sets and be somewhat flexible when set, like bathroom calking. And preferrably not be toxic to the skin.

If you don't have a friend who would do it (and that sure would sound like a strange request, lol) I am sure you could probably pay a stripper to help you out - might want to ask them when they're not working, though. I mention this only because the girl who did this mold later on became a stripper herself.

They could probably do it themselves without your help if you used a hand or soemthing to demonstrate the technique. It doesn't have to sound like a totally wierdo request or an excuse to, umm, see things.

Come to think of it, am I allowed to mention strippers on here?
Unread 03-22-2006, 03:08 PM   #382
metamagenta
Pin Up Queen

Actually, since this costume hides the neck, what one could do is put birdseed/rice/beans/whatever into two ends of a pair of stockings and then hang them around your neck. You then pull them up to where the breasts should ride on your chest, tie the back bit off, then cut off the excess. Essentially, what you should end up with is two nylon bags tied together at the ends hanging from the back of your neck.

If you wish, you can then tape the breasts down to your chest so they don't swing like crazy.
Unread 03-23-2006, 07:10 PM   #383
animeBecky21
Goofy girly user

Thats one I never woud have thought of... good idea! You could also adjust the length by how many times you pull the seed back through (adding layers to the actual breast form).
Unread 03-26-2006, 08:29 AM   #384
Haimaru

Hello! I've been poking around the forums a while (a very long while :O ) and found this sticky. I decided to give a few of the techniques in here a shot, and while the results weren't as stunning as some I believe I've got something that may help a bit in the cleavage department. I took a look at Pochi's item of manipulation, which was made out of alluminum, and was inspired to make a cheaper version myself. With no measuring tape (used my thumb and index finger for measurements) I cut a rough shape out of some thin, but tough cardboard (from a package). After I refined the shape a little, I then cut three more to the same shape. Then I added a fourth, slightly smaller, same general shape to help get a curve to the device. Then I duct taped them together and got this. It's approximately 9" wide, 4" tall and 1/8" to 1/4" thick. A little tape on the poles and you get this result, an Open side view. The overal construction time was ~2 minutes, planning ~30 seconds. Perhaps with a bit of refinement, it'll be as good as the others posted here already.

Last edited by Haimaru : 03-27-2006 at 04:12 AM.
Haimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2006, 04:47 AM   #385
xUtsukushiix
PhoenixDown

hey i was just wondering if this would work?

use duct tape to the side and push ur skin and fat the the center creating a cleavage then duct tape it, then pad it up so it lis in the shape of breast.

then u can wear a split top like gunner yuna.

has anyone tried this? does it work?

also Haimaru how does this device exactly works?
xUtsukushiix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2006, 08:59 AM   #386
Haimaru

If you look at Pochi's device here It functions in much the sameway, but instead mines made out of cardboard and duct tape. Though my results were a bit less spectacular than Pochi's as I'm quite lean, and semi-muscular.
Haimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2006, 10:56 PM   #387
animeBecky21
Goofy girly user

Quote:
Originally Posted by xUtsukushiix
hey i was just wondering if this would work?

use duct tape to the side and push ur skin and fat the the center creating a cleavage then duct tape it, then pad it up so it lis in the shape of breast.

then u can wear a split top like gunner yuna.

has anyone tried this? does it work?

also Haimaru how does this device exactly works?

If you were to read through the thread you would find at least one post describing this, since I posted it some time ago, and find the answer to at least the first of your questions. I posted a picture up in another thread showing just how well it can be made to work, too.
Unread 04-05-2006, 01:10 PM   #388
Neko-Ryu_Lander
Lander Dragon God of Rock

now i really really want to do BloodRayne
Self-Proclamed Queen of Crossplay
Krystal Davis
Zander Dragon God of Rock
Neko-Ryu_Lander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2006, 09:13 PM   #389
gothic-cameo

[quote=Rosiel]
Actually I would argue it's harder. All a girl has to go is bind. Maybe add shoulder pads.
[quote]
You get big boobs and hips then try to look like a guy and then we'll talk.
gothic-cameo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2006, 10:48 PM   #390
darkzel

Uhm, I have no idea if this will help anyone here at all(since eceyeone seems to have such good techniques anyways...)
but, you could allways give these things a shot...
http://www.jlist.com/PRODUCT/OPPA001

or use it to freak out your freinds....
darkzel is offline   Reply With Quote